Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5rating 4.2857143
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

SI
Sakinah I.
Saugerties, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast and thorough
Service was very fast and thankfully caught and resolved an issue with missing lug nuts on my rear tires!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

High Falls, NY
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Good honest service, great people, nice facility
I am always treated with courtesy and honesty.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. The team here at Prestige is glad that your experience with us went well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PP
Philip P.
Highland, NY
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great and Friendly Service
The service at Prestige was great! Friendly service, keep you up to date while you wait, and knowledgeable staff!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for your response. We stirve to be the best dealer around in all aspects of the business. We a glad you are happy with our service. Look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

SG
Steven G.
Red Hook, NY
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/14/2018 Category: Service
GREAT
GOOD PLACE TO GO
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

CA
Charise A.
Staatsburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!
My Sante Fe is the first Hyundai I have ever owned and it’s been a great experience from sales to service! I love my car! My salesman and service has been exceptional!!
Thank you!!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

GN
George N.
Shandaken, NY
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable service
Acceptable service level value this time around for front brakes and rotors acceptable but not a great value for the money spent. I also waited a couple of weeks before writing this review and my opinion hasn't changed.

John D.
New Paltz, NY
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly service
Whenever I bring my cars into Prestige Hyundai the service provided is efficient, friendly,accurate and done in a timely manner.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

John D.

Diane T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Prestige Hyundai of Kingston
They are always professional and courteous.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your response. We work very hard to provide the best experience as possible. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Pine Plains, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and knowledgeable answers
5 star
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your response. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. Look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Robert H.
Port Ewen, NY
09/04/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
Very friendly and knowledgeable people that i have dealt with at Prestige
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

We are very glad to hear about your continued satisfaction. We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

MK
Martin K.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Kind and fast service
Nice people very fast service, a pleasure
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Cletus W.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual.
Really friendly and helpful associates at all points. I always feel like they have my interest at heart.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/03/2018

Thank you for your response. I’m glad to hear you are happy with our service. We look forward to seeing you at you next visit.

James L.
Catskill, NY
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient service
Excellent service, the best of any brand I've owned.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

DA
David A.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service and a truly professional staff
When I drove up I was immediately greeted and helped out(I didn't even have time to get out of my car!). When I said that I had a mysterious rattling under my car, like magic a mechanic appeared and asked me to drive him around the lot. A minute later, after hearing the rattle for himself, he knew, or suspected exactly what the problem was. Expecting to be there for hours, I had barely started reading my book when the manager came to me and informed me of what the problem was and exactly how much it would cost to repair. I was so impressed that I asked them to to some other work on my car as well. An hour later everything was done and the rattle was gone. The work was done at the exact price they quoted too. They care about your car and most important, they seem to care about you as well. This is one place that I actually can't wait to go back to for service.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Cassandra M.
Malden On Hudson, NY
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/31/2018 Category: Service
great service
Love Prestige Hyundai
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for your response. We are glad to hear that you are in love with our service. We look forward to taking care of all your service needs in the future. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

LD
Lynda D.
Cottekill, NY
Transparent
I liked that I was shown pictures of what was wrong...the timing of my last two appointments were exactly what was predicted when I brought my car in. I appreciate my time being respected. I was also given a price estimate and the actual cost did not exceed the estimate.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

EM
Erica M.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Good service was done on time
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Lake Katrine, NY
Excellent service experience
As always, my service experience at Prestige was outstanding. All staff are friendly & professional. Service was done within estimated time & service recommendations were reviewed with me in advance.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Pleasant Valley, NY
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Organization
Been having all my Toyotas and Hyundais serviced here for about 20 years. They do a great job. Never have to worry about the quality of work.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018