Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6
Latest Review 33 minutes ago

Rhinecliff, NY
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Azera service
A shifting concern with my car was diagnosed in a very timely manner and I will be returning the car to Hyundai next week so that the concern will be fixed.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your response. I am glad to hear you were happy with our service. We have recieved your part for the car and look forward to seeing you for your appointment. Enjoy your trip !

07/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. The team here at Prestige is glad that your experience with us went well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

John D.
Hyde Park, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/19/2018 Category: Service
JJ
DONE CORECTLY AND EFFICIENTLY.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times and provide 5 star service every time. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

ST
Steven T.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Excellent service . I was treated like a family member .
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

We are gald to hear that you are happy with our service. We work extremely hard to be the best dealer around and look forward to helping you in the future. Enjoy your summer !!

James M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Prestige Hyundai
Drive 55 miles out of my way just to go to Prestige even though I have a Hyundai dealer 5 minutes away. It's all about trust!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your response. We work very hard to be the best dealer around. Trust is everything in this business and we commit ourselve on that to preovde you the best service as possible. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Enjoy your summer !!

Maryann G.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
great place. staff is friendly,professional and knowledgeable.always have had my 2013 hyundai serviced her esince purchasing it,wouldnt take it any place else.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank You for your response. We strive to provide the best possible service each and every time. Thank you for your continued service and look forward to seeing you in the future.

CD
Catherine D.
Saugerties, NY
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
I was not able to bring in the car because I was going to be out of town. My daughter works remotely on a computer and could run it over on her lunch break... However she needed to be right back home to work. They gave her a ride back home and picked her back up when the car was ready. In the time between, they sent me updates via phone call, text and videos sent via email to show me what needed to be fixed as well as the different costs of different options and the pros and cons of each choice! I have owned cars from this dealership over the past 20 years and I can honestly say the service just keeps getting better! Not many companies hold the honor of that claim. There is a great feeling of community at this company and I truly appreciate it!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your response. We work very hard to be the best dealer around. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We look forward to seeing in the future. Hope you enjoy your summer!!

Anna B.
Modena, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly courteous and efficient
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

CL
Carmela L.
Port Ewen, NY
07/12/2018 Category: Service
I had an oil change
I had an oil change
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

WF
William F.
New Paltz, NY
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Very friendly and professional staff

Dawn L.
High Falls, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Jeff Decker in service was personable considerate and got the job done quickly. He exceeded our expectations in every way.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the positive feed back. I was a pleasure being able to help you with your car. I hope you made out with getting refunded for the starter. Look forward to being able to help you any of your future needs. Enjoy your summer !

FK
Frank K.
Port Ewen, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
RecentService
good to go
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your response. Your feed back means a lot to our dealership. We would like to know what we could improve on to get us to a five star. Your feed back would be much appreciated. Hope you enjoy your summer.

Kathleen M.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Clean and pleasant personal
Will continue to bring my car here for all work.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

Thank you for your response. We strive to provide the best experience as possible. We are happy to hear you are happy with our service. We look forward to helping you at your next service. Hope you have a great summer !

Cairo, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Courteous staff
My first service was refreshingly seamless. Courteous staff who patiently listened to my concerns. Drove my car directly into service area (my appointment time was honored - didn’t sit and wait forever with customers having the same appointment time), was met by a friendly no-nonsense service rep who wrote my minor concerns, those concerns were checked and responded to.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

We are very glad to hear about your continued satisfaction. We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

Stone Ridge, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Ulster Park, NY
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
They were friendly and professional. They were done faster than expected.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Cathy B.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Usual Excellent Customer Service!
Always professional and friendly and car done when promised. This is an excellent dealership and service department.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

James H.
Milton, NY
07/03/2018 Category: Service
J. Hoffmann
Friendly, helpful. Inventory at showroom lacking.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you for your response. We work very hard to give the best service experience as possible. We look forward to helping you in the future. Enjoy your summer!

Michael G.
Rhinebeck, NY
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction
My two sonatas are a good product and your service is top notch
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you for your response we appreciate your continued business. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit. Enjoy your summer!

Ronald S.
Red Hook, NY
2009 Hyundai Azera
07/02/2018 Category: Service
ease of appointment and work done on time
I have always had a good experience when scheduling work to be done.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

I’m glad to hear about your continued satisfaction with our service department. W work really hard to be the best dealer around. We look forward to helping you at your next service visit. Enjoy your summer!