Overall Rating 4.199998/5Overall Rating 4.199998/5Overall Rating 4.199998/5Overall Rating 4.199998/5rating 4.199998
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Thomas M. on 12/16/2017
"Prestige Hyundai "
I have been impressed with the entire staff, from my first visit when I was "just looking" through my latest dealings with their service department. Not only did they help me find exactly what I was looking for, I got a great deal as well. Their service department was prompt and very customer oriented when I brought my Elantra in for scheduled maintenance.
Service Date: 12/02/2017
Review Created: 12/16/2017 05:30 AM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/16/2017

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Bruce S. on 12/16/2017
"good job"
would go back
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 12/16/2017 05:19 AM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/16/2017

Maryann G. on 12/14/2017
"Work done in a timely fashion. Great customer service."
Wouldn’t trust my car to any other service department. Work is always done expertly and in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 12/14/2017 04:03 PM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/15/2017

We are very glad to hear about your continued satisfaction. We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

Frank M. on 12/14/2017
"Prestige Hyundai"
An experience that I have never had getting my car serviced by any dealer. The young lady was thorough, knowledgeable and a pleasure to trust my car with. The facilities were as awesome as the service and the personnel were friendly and awesome. In and out!
fm
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 03:58 AM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/14/2017

Lillian V. on 12/13/2017
"Excellent"
Pleased with the service and how your staff was excellent
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/13/2017 04:07 PM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/14/2017

Beverly B. on 12/13/2017
"routine maintenance"
Had my snows put on and routine oil change. Always a breeze dealing with Jeff.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 12/13/2017 11:30 AM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

Joyce H. on 12/13/2017
"Good job!"
Good job.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 12/13/2017 05:39 AM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. The team here at Prestige is glad that your experience with us went well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Miriam P. on 12/12/2017
"people,friendly and honest."
Over fifty years of car buying I've never been treated with more consideration and care.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 12/12/2017 04:46 PM

Judith S. on 12/12/2017
"Friendly.....great service"
Employee are all very friendly.......
The service is great....and speedy.....
I was there less than an hour......
The gentlemen that helped me was very knowledgeable and presented the review of work done so I understood it.......
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 12/12/2017 02:18 PM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

Robert M. on 12/11/2017
"Good service in a timely manner"
Good
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 12/11/2017 01:27 PM

Review Created: 12/11/2017 11:17 AM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Verified Customer on 12/09/2017
"excellent staff"
I have had all my service at Prestige Kingston since purchasing my car. I find staff address issues and fully inform you of what should be done. Decision is all yours . From the moment you enter garage your car is taken care of and service done as quickly as possible. They keep you informed and get you out the door as soon as possible.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 12/09/2017 04:28 AM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/09/2017

James K. on 12/08/2017
"Timely Service"
Had four snows purchased and installed in an hour and 10 mins. Can't beat that. The only problem is the waiting area has a strong smell of tire rubber which can get to you after sitting for an hour.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/02/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 10:23 AM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

Denise S. on 12/07/2017
"Fixed tire "
They were all so polite and professional! I was very impressed with everyone there and am thankful I leased my vehicle there!

Thank you for such a great experience,
Denise Searles
Review Created: 12/07/2017 11:26 AM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/07/2017

Kenneth M. on 12/07/2017
"great service"
had to get oil change and tire rotation before leaving for a trip got me in that day in and out in less than an hour
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 12/07/2017 11:07 AM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/07/2017

Sharon R. on 12/06/2017
"Great service!"
This is not my first time with Prestige service. I had my previous Hyundai for 11 years, so I know how good the service is. Now I have a 2018 Sonata and I just bought 4 snow tires from Prestige and they will store my regular tires for free. You can't get better then that. Thanks Prestige!
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 12:56 PM

Mary L. on 12/06/2017
"Competent helpful service "
All the employees I dealt with were sympathetic and helpful. Ms. Morningstar patiently spent time with me going over procedures to hopefully prevent rodents from coming back to eat my wires. Everyone I dealt with was friendly. Her supervisor gave me a break on the rental as the car was in the shop for 26 days which I really appreciated. I liked you before but like you better now.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 12:06 PM

Myriam A. on 12/04/2017
"Excellent service as always"
First service with my new car....everything was smooth and fast and explained to me with great detail..Thank you so much Daniel.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 07:23 PM
Jeffrey D. at Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/05/2017

Stan N. on 12/04/2017
"Recall"
I called and was able to have recall service the day I called.
Everyone was friendly and professional and the service was
done in a short time