Continue reading recommended reviews

Randy M.
Irvine, CA
06/23/2019
Has become very dishonest latetly.
They took $868.70 for body work repair that they did not perform on our car. They have avoided us and have been rude and evasive in their treatment toward us when we have tried to contact Dave to get the money refunded to us so we can get the body work performed by a body shop, and complete the repairs to our car. Do not go to these people as they practice fraud. We are in the process of taking them to small claims court because they are refusing to cooperate in any way.

DT
Dick T.
Tustin, CA
05/27/2018
Price hiking, Dishonest asshatts who will attempt to rip you off...
I used to bring my family's verticals here and at first they where not bad but that quickly changed... I had them replace a fuel pump for my truck which went bad after a short time and once I advised the issue they promptly lost my records I assume so they didn't want to repair the issue.

They continually quoted me prices on repairs at 20-45% more then other mechanic's and in fact they wanted to over charge me for a repair which Irvine auto next door that was offering to do the same job at almost half what purrfect auto wanted to charge me so I said put my truck back together and push it next door!

The look on the rip off desk managers face was priceless and will never use these douche monkeys ever again....!