Mehran M.
Mission Viejo, CA
HUMMER H2
07/30/2019
Customer service
The gentlemen, who I checked in when I brought the car in was very nice and courteous, but the older man when I came in to pick up my car was so rude and talking down to me as a customer that I wolfing out told him you do not talk down to customers, and he just turned around and told the young hispanic gentleman at the counter that he is not going to deal with me and He should finish this and walked away and still had a last word on his way out. Like you said we have option to go else where, but I came all the way from Mission Viejo to you to take care of my service. The other issue was the that I had some kind of oil leak, not only they didn’t clean the oil leak, they had oily finger prints on the paint of the car.

TP
Trudy P.
07/28/2019
Best Sevice anyewhere
They diagnose, and don't mess around. Purrfcet Auto makes my car purr like new.

CONRAD W.
07/28/2019
My Visit
I have been talking my cars to Purrfect Auto for 14 years and their service has not changed-it's always great!

Melanie B.
07/17/2019
Great Service!
Everyone was so helpful and honest. Car service went quickly. Absolutely will continue to have them service my car.

DE
DARWIN E.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/13/2019
The gentleman in the counter is so nice and explained everything

KD
KUSHAL D.
Toyota Sequoia
07/12/2019
Purrfect Auto Tustin
Great knowledgeable and honest people. I'll keep coming back.

BL
Ben L.
07/10/2019
Juan is a great guy and he works hard. I had an extremely stubborn hvac issue and they worked on my car for 3 days. Evap temp sensor replacement. It is a tedious, 6-9 hour job which involves taking apart the entire dash of the car just to get to the part which only costs like $30. Wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

Juan explained everything to me and kept me updated every step of the way. They worked out the billing with the warranty company as well. Can’t thank them enough.

Foothill Ranch, CA
Nissan Frontier 4WD
07/06/2019
Nissan Frontier
Nissan Frontier

Jaimee T.
07/03/2019
Wonderful Job
Purrfect Auto did a great job on my 2011 Prius. On my last visit I called the day before to make an appointment for an oil change. At that time I said I thought my battery was bad since the car started only every other time I tried. Juan quoted my a reasonable amount (I had checked other placed). The next day Juan was there and after a technician had checked the car verified that battery was bad. The battery was changed, the oil changed and other items checked within an hour and one half as I waited. And the price quoted the day before was firm!

Perfect auto has taken care of the Prius since it was new, and the car runs great!

BW
Ben W.
Lexus LS 430
06/28/2019
Smogs the best
Excellent and fast smog test on my car!

Tustin, CA
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
06/25/2019
Smog Check
Quick response to my overnight drop off vehicle for smog check.. Very convenient.

SHELDON W.
Tustin, CA
06/22/2019
Your honesty & not trying to upsell
Your honesty and not trying to upsell for things not needed

MELINDA G.
Ford Expedition
06/22/2019
Friday 6/21/2019 my 2006 Expedition Appointment
Very courteous, efficient , knowledgeable , punctual . A great experience . And the availability to Lyft was much appreciated !! Thank you . A job well done

06/19/2019
Perfect service
Cost effective price and quality service .

TD
Trang D.
Lexus IS 250
06/16/2019
Quick response and very helpful
Russell was nice, quick, and accurate. This is the third time I came back to this place. I thought the price was reasonable comparing to dealerships.