Honda Civic Si
02/01/2020
Honest and quick
The crew here is always professional, clear, and prompt with work. Today when a part wasn't available same-day as they'd originally estimated, they called immediately to update the time line and total cost. It helps to arrive first thing to get in line, especially on Saturday.

BC
Great and fast service

Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/28/2020
Service and oil change
Honest, good work and good prices. Cheaper than a dealer.

MARLENE B.
01/23/2020
Honda car problems
I always feel I get honest evaluations and good service.

Lexus ES 350
01/22/2020
Great auto shop!
Juan is always so professional and kind. Wonderful guy. Thank you to all the staffs.

Robert B.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/20/2020
Thank you, Excellent job.
Nice job gentlemen; you stood behind your word, you stood behind your work. What more would I ask.

chelsea b.
Kia Optima
01/13/2020
Fast and trustworthy service
I was very relieved to get an ongoing oil leak fixed and happy that I wasn’t told I needed unnecessary other things repaired or replaced like they do at the dealership.

JOHN B.
01/07/2020
Honest, friendly, affordable and efficient!
From the moment I dropped off my Rudy, Dave was friendly, professional and fully disclosed the next steps. We needed to get a lot of things examined. There was communication through the entire process, full disclosure, options given and they made everything so easy to handle!!! Price was reasonable, and they finished way faster than expected! Thank you!!! Happy customer!!!

Robert B.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/06/2020
Treated me fair, stood behind their word, stood behind their work

LT
LEON T.
12/30/2019
This is a good outfit.
My car had a problem. They fixed the problem in a short time and they were very fair on the price. In fact they reduced the price without my asking...how many shops do that?
Thanks Purrfect
White 4 Runner has cap.

BW
BETTY W.
Lexus ES 350
12/19/2019
Great Service as Usual!
I’ve been bringing my car here for many years thanks to AAA rating. They’re always reliable, I can bring my car in without prior notice most of the time, and their prices are reasonable. Also, they text me reminders when my car is in need of service so I don’t have to keep track. I highly recommend them.

Michelle D.
12/18/2019
Catalytic converter
The only issue I have is with the estimated time for repairs. Every time I have come in it ends up taking much longer than I was originally told. This last visit I was told 2 to 3 hours and it was ready in 4. When I am the first customer for the day your skilled mechanics should have a better idea of how long a job will take , unless you are in the habit of taking "walk-ins ".

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/10/2019
Never feel like they are taking advantage of me because I’m a woman.
The employees are always friendly. They take the time to explain everything. I never feel like they are trying to up sell me on something I don’t need.

BE
Brad E.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
11/15/2019
Major repair saved me money
Just changed my timing belt .VW quoted $995 to change the timing belt on my Jetta. Purrfect came in at about $300 dollars less. They changed other needed parts in the process with my permission charging almost no additional labor. This garage has been my trusted garage for years now.

GV
Girish V.
11/14/2019
Wheel hub caps lost after wheel rotation service
After having the wheel rotation service, the front wheel hubs got missing within a day of service. This is the second time this is happening. When the same was complained at the front office did not get proper response. It’s been more than 2 weeks and still waiting for the call back from Purrfect Auto. We have 5 of our colleagues regularly getting the oil change service along with wheels rotation. Even for one other person the same has happened. But really we are not satisfied with this point. Request to have the wheels hubs properly fitted back after wheel rotation or if there is a wheel hubs missing due to your service within 3 to 4 days after service.please replace them so that you will not loose the customers and there will be bad msgs going around with this simple things.