Russiaville, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
12/12/2019
First bad experience
I have always been treated very fairly at Quality Auto and felt that they've always gone above and beyond to make their customers happy. I recently dropped my car off to get my brakes serviced and they found other issues. They discussed the issues and pricing and explained the car may not be finished that same day - which was fine, but I asked that they called when they knew if it would or would not be done so I could make travel plans for the next day. They never called. I checked in the following day to see when the car would be done and they didnt know, so I asked that they call/text as soon as it's done. They never called. My husband went to pick up the car (guessing/hoping that it was done) and it was $70 more than I was quoted on the phone. I wish they would have communicated more effectively and explained the price increase.

AG
Al G.
Dodge Intrepid
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Al said he would recommend this business for service.

AG
Al G.
Chevrolet Lumina
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Al said he would recommend this business for service.

Dan L.
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business had some confusion with Triple A.
Dale M. from Quality Auto Clinic responded on 01/17/2018

We apologize for the AAA confusion. Their rules actually dictate what we do. Thanks for your business.  Les

Courtney W.
Lincoln Navigator L
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Courtney said this business does good work but sometimes he questions the pricing.

Mark G.
Ford Expedition
01/26/2017
Friendly
I've een bringing my vehicles to Quality Auto Clinic for many many years and they have treated me very well. However, this last time I brought my vehicle in to have them check on why it was dying they checked the codes, replaced parts for which I paid over 500 dollars, yet the vehicle still dies, just not as often.

Mark G.
Ford Expedition
01/15/2016
Good Work on car, Poor Lot care
Went to drop off my vehicle in their lot in the morning. They had NOT cleared the ice so my car slid into another one waiting to be put into a bay, causing damage.
The actual service to my car was excellent.

Debra B.
Chevrolet Lumina
06/24/2015 Category: Service
Debra said her mom followed her in because they were not sure the vehicle would start. The front desk told her they would take a look at it within a half hour. They waited for about an hour and no one came out. When she went back in, the guy at the front was not there and it was someone else. He told her they would not be able look at it.

LG
Linda G.
Pontiac G6
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Linda said they could not resolve her problem but referred her elsewhere. She stated she has had good experiences there in the past and would not hesitate to go back. She would recommend them.
Dale M. from Quality Auto Clinic responded on 03/20/2015

Thank you for your business Linda. We do not do alignment this is why we had to send you to a front end shop. Hope you have your problem resolved.

Dale Meyers