PC
PAUL C.
08/04/2020
Great auto service experience
R&L never disappoints, when i arrived at 9am appointment my car was immediately taken in, just great expert service and such a friendly experience

NB
NADINE B.
Chrysler 200
08/04/2020
Being a woman, I often worry that a mechanic will just take me for a ride but Russ is very courteous and trustworthy. He took the time to figure out what was causing my car to overheat and the price was fair. I would definitely recommend and do business with them again.

AL
AARON L.
GMC Canyon
08/02/2020
Install new bumper
They did a great job like always no issues and I would recommend them to anyone

KENNETH M.
Long Pond, PA
Dodge Durango
08/01/2020
Great customer service!!
Once again R & L Auto exceeded expectations! Not only did they service my vehicle, they also fit in my trailer as a last minute repair! They really work hard to help their customers and care about their safety on the road. I trust their work and they stand behind their service.

Bushkill, PA
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/01/2020
Great service and prices
I had a great experience at R&L, my service cost was less than originally quoted and they did more than expected. As a female I never feel like I’m being lied to at R&L like some other garages I’ve been to. When I leave I know the work was done properly and my car is in good condition.

JANET P.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
07/31/2020
R &L
Easy to get an appt. Very helpful with what I needed. Approx price up front.

KK
KEVIN K.
07/31/2020
Very good place to go for all of your car maintenance needs
Very helpful and they know what they’re talking about.

HW
HERBERT W.
07/30/2020
Professional, competent, and on time.

Jennifer B.
Volvo XC90
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff are responsive in updating her with the progress of the job and that they did a good job.

KEVIN M.
Saturn VUE
Quick and reliable service
Brought car in for an estimate to fix exhaust and they took me tight in and turns out all I needed was a flex pipe. They gave me a price to fix and since it was a 30 minute job they did it right away. Could not have asked for more.

Effort, PA
07/28/2020
Service is excellent always goes beyond

JANICE W.
Trustworthy
I have always felt I was in good hands. Great service and trustworthy.

SALLY JANE B.
Bushkill, PA
GMC Cab & Chassis
07/27/2020
Dependable, Affordable, Reliable Friendly Staff
As always, Russ & staff can fix the problem in a timely manner, & save me $$ . Their labor rates beat the price at any dealership!!

AN
ANTHONY N.
07/26/2020
Quality work
Brakes fixed when promised. Did work for reasonable price. Quality workmanship.

Ryk S.
Canadensis, PA
Ford E-450 Super Duty
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke to Ryk's spouse. She said the staff is great.