Latest Review about 1 hour ago

LISA R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Hyundai Elantra Touring
06/12/2021
Have been bring my car(s) to R & L for years. Friendly experienced staff..quick turn around time..honest, reasonable prices!

06/12/2021

RYAN C.
Cresco, PA
05/30/2021
Excellent!
I don’t trust anyone else in the area to look at my truck. R&L is a “mom and pop” type business and they truly care about there customers. They have the knowledge and tools to work on anything. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for just an oil change or major repairs to there vehicle!

DIANE B.
Bangor, PA
05/29/2021
Reasonable and best mechanics ever!
Mechanics are courteous, efficient and can diagnose any problem. Took my auto to a major dealership for a diagnostic test, paid major bucks and they still could not narrow down the problem. Russ at R & L Automotive diagnosed the problem, repaired it, and had it back to me by the end of the day; and it did not cost me my first born. Very reasonable rates and excellent service. I recommend them to all my friends & family. Very honest shop.

Analomink, PA
MINI Countryman
05/23/2021
# 1 auto care & repair
Great customer service. Excellent troubleshooting and stand by their work. Go to great lengths to locate hard to find parts, tires etc. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

PD
PAUL D.
Blakeslee, PA
Buick Lucerne
brakes and tires
russell has always been honest and fair with his service and reasonable price on repairs ive been going to him for 15 years

Stroudsburg, PA
Inspection
Very prompt and professional service.

GD
GREGORY D.
Bushkill, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
Tire replacement

Henryville, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/17/2021
Anything you need done is done quickly and with quality in mind. Never doubt if you need your car taken to R&L

JANE D.
05/15/2021
Always done right
Done right the first time for a fair price - never any problems

NG
NANCY G.
05/13/2021
Wonderful local area business
I have had my car serviced by this shop for years, and have always been well treated. Russ is honest, he and his staff are competent, his prices are fair, and the products he uses in repairs are good. They have a sense of humor that I appreciate. I have a large, red, stuffed toy bulldog that rides with me in the front passenger seat when I drive alone. It came with the car when I bought it, and I have had it with me ever since. It was in its usual place the last time I had my car serviced. When I picked up my car, the stuffed toy bull dog was properly seat belted, and I was smiling all the way home.

LYNN B.
Buick Rainier
05/07/2021
Responsive, professional, 'gets the job done'
Russ and his team are reliable, experienced, and always ready to take care of whatever my 17 yr. old buggie needs. Thanks to them for years of service.

KEITH M.
Subaru Legacy
05/07/2021
Reliable
Very reliable and cost worthy