BJ

AL
AARON L.
GMC Canyon
09/22/2020
R&L is awesome they always do a great job, thank u

JU
JANINE U.
Bangor, PA
09/18/2020
Fantastic Service!!!
took my car there for the first time for just an oil change. They were so nice! He even mentioned that my car was going to need inspection soon (I had completely forgot) he said he looked it over and it was ready to go! A big thank you!! So now when I go to get it inspected I will not let them play games on me.

JOSE M.
09/17/2020
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Only place I'll use in my area.

VP
VALERIE P.
09/15/2020
Better than professional.
This was my first experience with R & L Automotive. Besides doing a great job on the repairs, they went the extra mile in printing out the PDFs we needed for state inspection. They even filled my window washer fluid! I knew the repairs would be expensive, but their price was a pleasant surprise. I will definitely use this company again.

MICHAEL S.
09/14/2020
We can always rely on great service
We have been going here for years and won't change now.

PS
PHILIP S.
09/13/2020
Excellent service!
I highly recommend R&L Automotive. Friendly and professional staff. Clean and comfortable waiting room.

VP
VICTOR P.
Bushkill, PA
09/12/2020
Fair price good service
Always quality service. And honors his work

KEVIN S.
Dodge Dakota
09/11/2020
Honest and fair price
Work done professionally and close to on time every time the only garage I use for all of my autos

MELISSA W.
Bangor, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
09/11/2020
They have the best service at great prices.
This is the only place I will take my vehicle. I know they are honest and fair and I never feel taken advantage of. Every time I brought my car in for service they've completed the work in a timely manner. I recommend them to all my friends!

BW
BRENDA W.
09/10/2020
Efficient and trustworthy
It can be hard to find a mechanic that you trust. But I have found R&L to be that. They do the required work without adding extra truly unnecessary work. And what they charge seems fair. I have recommended them to family and friends who also have been pleased with the work R&L has done for them.

PC
PAUL C.
Volvo S60
09/10/2020
Expert , fast friendly service
I brought my volvo s60 in for inspection, oil change tire rotation and to check ot possible faulty cv joint, within minutes issue was identified. They had my car repaired in less time than originally quoted and for a very reasonable price. Great job R&L

KR
KEVIN R.
09/05/2020
I've been a customer of R & L Automotive now for the past 4 years. Russell and his team are excellent! I completely trust R & L with all my car repair issues and annual vehicle inspections. They provide fast, reliable, and honest service.

CT
CHARLIE T.
Wind Gap, PA
Buick Verano
Outstanding service
Russ and Joe have always kept my vehicles in excellent condition
Reasonable and dependable

CD
CHARLES D.
Good reliable service
Good, reliable service in a friendly atmosphere