JANET P.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/03/2021
Care given
Always on time i never wait. Great prices and service. s

SL
STEVEN L.
Stroudsburg, PA
Jeep Commander
03/02/2021
Honest and fair prices 👌
Russ always makes the your car is fixed correctly. If he doesn't have an answer he will get one. Cars are usually fixed same day.

DO
DONNA O.
02/27/2021
Russell and his employees are the best!
Russell and his staff are the best. They are very personable and efficient. They are my “go to” for my auto repairs.

Stroudsburg, PA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/25/2021
Excellent, prompt, and friendly service
We have been clients of R&L for over 25 years. During this time, they have been there to take care of our needs after accidents, for inspections, and maintaining our cars. We drove daily to work in NYC being reassured that ours cars were reliable.
We recommend R@L Automotive, without reservation, for all your automotive needs.

RV
RICKY V.
Canadensis, PA
Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2021
Friendly and courteous
Great place to get your vehicle worked, great service and friendly

DONNA G.
02/21/2021
Always able
Russell is always friendly and always able to take care of his customers. We have been using R&L for many years and we are always happy.

JACK M.

Analomink, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
02/17/2021
great service
We use these guys for all our automotive repair needs. Their honest and very reliable. If you want great service with reasonable prices you won’t be disappointed.

KENNETH M.
Long Pond, PA
Dodge Durango
02/15/2021
Best Auto Repair Shop!
Great service andyou can trust. a friendly atmosphere. They give you what your car needs and this a shop

MARTISHA L.
Ford Expedition
02/10/2021
My Ella baby ❤️
There are not enough words to express how I feel about Russ and his crew!!! I left my baby (Expedition) there and she came back better than new!! I can honestly say I have a deep love for them ALL!!

MARTISHA L.
Volvo V70
02/08/2021
Professional friendly
Found this shop by accident, best mistake EVER! They're great mechanics, make you feel at home

02/07/2021
Inspection
Always very friendly and provides prompt service.

AL
AARON L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/06/2021
Always a great Job
R&L has dependable and excellent mechanics, I’ve been goin there for about 10 years now, they installed a new grill and battery on my truck and always do a great job, thank u again!!!

DAVID C.
Mc Minnville, TN
02/06/2021
Professional fast reasonable service!
Every problem I have taken to R and L has been handled quickly and repair done first time right. Education for staff on rapidly changing systems is a priority. And they have a wealth on experience the older vehicles. I trust Russel and crew for all of my vehicles. And yes I would absolutely recommend R and L to all my friends!

BC
BONNIE C.
02/04/2021
Fixed right
I've been a customer for over 10 years. Prices are fair and work is done right the first time.