Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Debbie S.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the staff was friendly and courteous. The repair work was good and completed quickly. The overall service was awesome.

AG
Arturo G.
Toyota T100
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Arturo said he had great service. He stated the receptionist was very nice.

TA
Tony A.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Tony said he was treated very nicely.

Mara L.
Riverside, CA
Chevrolet Classic
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Mara said the business was good and they were willing to work with her.

DV
Daniel V.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff did a very good job.

Mikal w.
San Diego, CA
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Mikal said the business treated him well and picked him up. They also got him in and out the door within the same day.

James S.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
James said the mechanic noticed an issue with his vehicle and came into the lobby to inform him about it.

Mike H.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff didn't get completely fix the vehicle the first time, and it is currently still back with the business.

Ashley S.
Hyundai Azera
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said everything was great.
Tom & Donna G. from Redhawk Auto Service responded on 06/13/2018

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated.... Our goal is to provide you the best possible service, and maintain your valued confidence . Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to be of service to you.

Tony S.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the service is friendly, and they got his vehicle in pretty quickly,
Tom & Donna G. from Redhawk Auto Service responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you very much for such great review! We work really hard to offer the best service possible, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last visit.

DT
Diane T.
06/01/2018
I have found my "forever" auto service!
I went to Walmart to get my oil changed. They couldn't get the hood open and sent me across the street To Redhawk Auto Service. BIG mistake for Walmart! Not only did the technicians get the hood up, but they found the suspected broken cable was just not properly attached. They attached it properly and it is good as new!
I left the car all day. The Service Advisor Alex sent me a text that showed me the diagnostic issues. Most were not dire issues, so I was not pressured in any way to have things done immediately. He just gave me a clear picture. I did need the oil changed and the air filter replaced and the cabin filter serviced.They did all that and more! They set tire pressure and replaced a bulb in my right taillight.
When my car was finished Alex texted me. I told him I would be in as soon as I could get a ride. He asked where I live and I told him. He said, "I'm on my way!!" He went WAY above and beyond with customer service!! He picked me up and brought me to the shop for my car.I was in Customer Service 30 years with AT&T and I can tell you that it is a PRIORITY if you want people coming back to you!
I cannot recommend this place enough!! Happy car..happy customer!
Tom & Donna G. from Redhawk Auto Service responded on 06/01/2018

Stephen W.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the employees were professional. They were courteous. They provided quick service.
Tom & Donna G. from Redhawk Auto Service responded on 05/30/2018

Your patronage and your confidence in us are greatly appreciated.... Our goal is to provide you the best possible service, and maintain your valued confidence . Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to be of service to you .

HA
Hassan A.
Volkswagen GTI
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Hassan said the service was fast and the staff was knowledgeable.
Tom & Donna G. from Redhawk Auto Service responded on 05/30/2018

KG
Keiko G.
Los Alamitos, CA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Keiko said the staff are honest about what was needed as well as the time needed and cost estimates for service.
Tom & Donna G. from Redhawk Auto Service responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you so much for your positive review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment for your next service, please don't hesitate to call us at (951) 303-9888.

Thank you once again.

Tom Grady
Owner

WF
Wendy F.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Wendy said she contacted the business and asked them to diagnose an issue that was occurring with her vehicle. They said they could fix the issue but after two hours of her vehicle being in the facility they were not able to correct the issue. She gave them another chance to look at the issue but they were still unable to correct it. The staff at the facility were nice throughout the service.

Lupe M.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Lupe said he would recommend the business for service.
Tom & Donna G. from Redhawk Auto Service responded on 05/24/2018

Martin S.
Mercedes-Benz 300SD
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Martin said there was some miscommunication between him and the business. He spoke with some employees over the phone about his vehicle's issues and they told him he could bring it in, However, upon arriving they found that the problem was beyond what their facility could fix. However, they were able to repair his air conditioning and it was excellent work.

GM
Gregory M.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Angelica. She said the staff provided great service. They were fast and really friendly.
Tom & Donna G. from Redhawk Auto Service responded on 05/16/2018

PW
Paul W.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he took his vehicle to this business for a smog test. They just replaced the battery and his smog test could not be completed. He was not informed before hand that the smog would not get completed if the battery had just been replaced. His vehicle did not fail but it did not pass. He was charged the full amount for the service and was told he would be charged again when he brought his vehicle back to complete the smog test. Manny was the service advisor and an up right guy. He has taken multiple vehicles to this business for the last 20 years. He stated he believes the smog test is done from a third party facility and they need to inform the customers of the charges and what would cause the vehicle to not pass before they did the test. He stated Shawn did the smog and thinks he should greatly discount the smog the second time through.

Artisha B.
INFINITI Q50
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Artisha said Manuel was very helpful and knowledgeable. She said there were no surprises and they were very thorough.
Tom & Donna G. from Redhawk Auto Service responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for choosing Redhawk Auto Service and letting us know how we're doing. You deserve nothing but the best, and we're grateful to know Manny provided you with nothing less than that! We look forward to working with you again!