Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

11/11/2018
Good customer service!
Manuel always greets me by name and, remembers me from my last visit. He always calls me with updates on repairs being done and, recommendations that are necessary for my car.

linda s.
11/10/2018
Easy and timely appointment. In and out.
I’ve only used them for Smog testing but I’m considering them for brakes. They’re reasonable, friendly, and they’re always busy which tells me they’re trusted by many.

SE
Steven E.
Fallbrook, CA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he had no issues with his service. The work was done sooner than expected.

RD
Rhonda D.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Rhonda said everyone was professional and the service was timely.

brian s.
Aguanga, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/27/2018
Rabbit damage
Believe it or not, my dash warning lights started flashing like a Christmas tree and I opened the hood to have a full grown rabbit leap out past my head. It had chewed thru my diagnostic wires and I was able to get it to Redhawk Auto. They took care of my worries and my wiring and all at a fair price and in a short amount of time. They have a loyal customer and fan, just not so much a fan of rabbits anymore! Thank you Redhawk

RL
RUSSELL L.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/26/2018
I have been using Redhawk Auto Services for all our cars because they are close to our home and they do the services that we asked with out any problems.
The front desk employees are very nice when you enter, they greet you and listen to what you are saying you need completed to your auto. The technicians respect your auto and keep it clean, there repairs have always been done correctly the first time and they do not try to add additional repairs onto you bill. They are honest and good at their trade.
Thank you.

GJ
GREG J.
Aguanga, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
The Right Place To Go
Quality service and workmanship. Vehicle has always been completed as promised.

DEBORAH D.
Friendly and knowledgeable people
I have always gotten good service. Would rather your people look at my car than the dealership.

Lexus RC 200t
Awesome!
Amazing customer service! They are very attentive and the owner even gave me a ride home!

Taruna B.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Taruna said that she is very pleased with the job they did.

PC
Paul C.
Toyota Avalon
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the service was excellent.

EO
EVELYN O.
10/19/2018
Manuel is always attending me with a smile and always pay attention when I describe what’s wrong with my car. With or without appointment always help me with my car.

GG
GERALD G.
Warner Springs, CA
10/17/2018
The mechanic said I had a radiator leak and I could not find it -I thiink he made a mistake
The mechanic said I needed new ball joints-Maybe GWG

Cloyd B.
Toyota Tundra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Cloyd said the service was timely.

AH
ALISON H.
Lincoln Navigator
10/13/2018
New brakes
Manny and staff were very accommodating while I had new brakes installed. I will be back on Tuesday for new tires!

DJ
DAVID J.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
10/11/2018
Quality Work
Have been bringing my 1986 Old Cutlass to Redhawk since 2010! They have always done a quality job on my older car, with a reasonable price! Manny is outstanding!! Would never go anywhere else!

AD
Abigail D.
Winchester, CA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Abigail said the employees were able to service her vehicle quickly.

Billy B.
Hemet, CA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Billy said the business was good and Manny does a great job.

GG
GERALD G.
Warner Springs, CA
10/06/2018
Great job I appricate the service to my Ford
Manuel did a superior job of addressing my needs thank you

MN
Marvin N.
10/06/2018
Great job...again
Manuel is always helpful and honest, good work done at a fair price. Washed my van to boot!