ST
SUSAN T.
Lexus SC 430
01/18/2020
Customer Service Excellent.
Wonderful Customer Service. Knowledgeable and Courteous.

PB
PAT B.
01/16/2020
I go to Redhawk because I get great service and I trust them 100%. I recommend them to do not only to do a great job but to also treat you well. Thank you once again. Manny is the best.

PC
PAUL C.
Toyota Avalon
01/14/2020
Great service.
The are prompt, courteous and honest. Best in town.

ANGELICA G.
INFINITI FX35
01/09/2020
Good Customer Service
Very happy with the service that I receive from the Service Advisor Manuel Magana, I was in and out at the promised time.

James D.
Aguanga, CA
Toyota Tundra
01/03/2020 Category: Service
James said that they were quicker then they said it might be.

01/02/2020
Smog Test
Fast, Friendly and Professional smog testing service at an honest price!

Thank you.

YD
YOGI D.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/28/2019
Still one of the Best in Temecula
Just like the service I scheduled for my BMW, I had my Mercedes GLK 350 serviced at this place with the ever helpful and friendly service advisor, Manny. As expected, I got the best service experience that a customer gets from them every time with the best price this side of town.

Misker D.
Kia Soul
12/21/2019
This particular day was very busy. Although I had an appointment it took a bit. The fact that they took the time to compare service prices for customers made me appreciate the wait. Through their busy morning they still smiled and was apologetic for the wait. Thank you.

Joshua P.
Nissan Sentra
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said he had a unique situation, the employees tried real hard to fix it and he had no problems.

LP
LINDA P.
Kia Rio
12/18/2019
The people at Redhawk are really nice and eager to please.
Went in at the end of the day for a smog check. They took the time to fit me in and were really pleasant about it. It’s the second time I’ve been there and both experiences were positive.

TA
Toby A.
Anza, CA
Kia Rio
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Toby said the service is excellent and the staff is courteous and helpful.

ANGELICA G.
12/10/2019
Customer service.
I was at Redhawk Auto Service for an oil change on my BMW, my car breaks were inspected for my request, happy to say no need for new brakes, I was in and out in no time, my service advisor Shane Swindler was very attentive to my request. I will recommended this auto shop to my family and friends.

EM
ELYSE M.
12/06/2019
Very Efficient
Had my car sniffed for my vehicle registration. Everything was done in an efficient and timely fashion. The service people were very nice as well.

TW
TIM W.
12/06/2019
Quick service fair prices
Awesome customer service. Fair prices. In and out quickly!! Highly recommended ?

RF
Roger F.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Roger said that he has been going there for at least fifteen years. They always take good care of him and their prices are fair. Manny is especially good.