Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists

Janet S.
GMC Canyon
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Janet said this business is always so nice and professional.

Kimberly B.
Ford Escort
05/10/2016
Friendly, honest service
The people are very helpful, and the service is awesome!

Scott H.
Indiana
Chevrolet Pickup
05/06/2016 Category: Service
Scott said the business has always done good work for him.

Lara M.
04/25/2016
Customer service
You receive excellent customer service and I trust the professional work that is being done to my vehicle

James M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/23/2016 Category: Service
James said the business does a good job.

Lara M.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/19/2016
The staff
Everyone always makes feel like they go out of there way to provide great customer service and I trust Pete he always does excellent work

Joe F.
Farmland, IN
04/17/2016
Car services
Time in and time out and the price

SR
Steph R.
Muncie, IN
04/12/2016
Above and beyond expectations
Troy went above and beyond to accommodate my situation. I was new to Riley and Sons but fully anticipate using them again. Plus, they cleaned the inside of my car :)

TC
Terry C.
Fortville, IN
04/08/2016
Job Done Right
Job was done right the first time. Technician was friendly and cooperative. Will return for future work.

WF
Wayne F.
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Wayne said the employees were personable and they kept him informed.

BC
Brenna C.
Hyundai Accent
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Brenna said she took her vehicle in for the tires to be rotated and balanced but he told her that would not solve the problem she was having. She said that she appreciated him not charging her for something she didn't need to have done.

Jaime S.
Saturn L300
03/16/2016 Category: Service
Jaime said they were really nice, worked quickly and did great job.

BD
Brian D.
Dodge Durango
03/11/2016
Talented team with integrity and great customer care.
Whenever I have my vehicle serviced at Riley & Sons, I can be confident that the job will be done well and that I will not be taken advantage of with work that is not needed. When I have needed transportation while my vehicle is being repaired, they have provided me rides or provided me with a loaner car which has been extremely helpful so that I do not miss work.

Chester M.
Toyota Avalon
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Chester said he was able to work with Pete, a very helpful man that explained what he did to his vehicle and knows what he did with the matter of getting things reset with no charge and for other repairs the price was reasonable. Overall, he was well pleased with the service done to his vehicle and he will be back since he is new to the area. It is good to find a good service provider around town.

Joe F.
Farmland, IN
03/01/2016
Quality of services
Really like having my car services here

Todd S.
Fortville, IN
02/24/2016
Took Great Care of My Baby
My like new '97 Mustang Cobra Convertible was hit in a parking lot. I was sick about it. I was hoping to find someone who would treat my car like more than just a 19 year old car. I found that at Riley & Sons. They took good care of me and my car. Very pleased with the repair.

RD
Ron D.
New Castle, IN
02/22/2016
Very average and mediocre
Had my 3 month old vehicle repaired at the New Castle location, while it was in the process of transitioning from Smiley's Body shop to Riley and Sons. The first repair was a joke...blotchy paint, overspray etc. I can't believe they actually gave the car back to me. They repainted everything they touched, it was better but still just an average job. Still mottled and inconsistent. Unfortunately I just have to accept it now, because the shop seems to not have the ability to improve or understand what the problem is with the paint process.
David D. from Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists responded on 02/26/2016

Ron, I am sorry that the repairs were not to your satisfaction. I have left you two messages in an effort to resolve any issues, but have been unable to reach you.  I know your vehicle was originally repaired under the other ownership; however, Riley & Sons as the new owner is more than glad to try to resolve your concerns.  Please feel free to contact me at my office at 765-649-4902 or you can email me at gm@rileyandsons.com.  It is our goal that our customers leave 100% satisfied. I hope you allow me the opportunity to address these items.  Dave Driggers Co-Owner

DF
David F.
Jeep Commander
02/20/2016 Category: Service
David said he is a frequent customer at the business.

BR
Bill R.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/19/2016
Silverado service
As always the service was great and much appreciated, especially considering the untimely nature of the mechanical failure and the need to have the vehicle returned as soon as possible. Thank's.

Kimberly B.
Toyota Avalon
02/19/2016
Friendly service and experienced mechanics.
A trustworthy business, in today society that is a wonderful thing to find for a customer.