Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists

Peggy D. on 03/15/2017
Spoke with Peggy's husband. He said he is very upset at the fact that he was given a price and after the work it was a lot more. They said they forgot to add something. He spoke with the manager and he is still upset. He will not recommend this facility because that was not fair.
Vehicle: Pontiac Montana SV6
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017
David D. at Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists responded on 03/20/2017

I am very sorry that you were not satisfied.  I know my staff had quoted you around $42 for a synthetic oil change, and when your husband came in he added a tire rotation.  The addition cost was for the tire rotation that he added on.  I was glad to see that my that my customer service rep gave an additional $10 off when your concern was voiced.  It is always goal that our customer leave 100% satisfied.

Jason B. on 09/13/2013
Jason said the service visit took an hour and a half. He said he had to ask the receptionist to check on his vehicle to make sure there was nothing wrong. He waited 15 more minutes for his vehicle to be brought out to him. He would not recommend this business based on this experience.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/03/2013
Review Created: 09/13/2013
David D. at Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists responded on 09/21/2013

Jason: We apologize for your extended wait when you were at our facility. Unfortunately the day you were here we were running a little behind schedule. It is always our goal to deliver Gold Class service, and when we fail to do so we try to make it right. Even though you were not charge for the services you received that day we are also willing to give you your next oil change at a 50% discount. I hope that this small token will indicate to you, that when we do make a mistake, or fail to meet the customer’s expectation, we do whatever we can to make it right.

Michelle A. on 05/18/2013
"Not that good"
they couldn't figure out problem, when the issue was very obvious.
Vehicle: Saturn SC2
Service Date: 05/16/2013
Review Created: 05/18/2013 08:06 AM
David D. at Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists responded on 05/22/2013
Ms. Michelle A, We apologize we were not able to duplicate the rough running condition that you sometimes experience. Our technician put approximately 72 miles in the test driving of your vehicle with out a performance failure or even tripping any engine lights or codes. Intermitted problems can be very frustrating for the customer as well as for the technician trying to diagnose the problem. I hope you could agree that it was in your best interest that we did not make any recommendations to have any parts replaced or repaired since nothing has proven faulty at this time. As you were previously informed, please stop by any time if the vehicle problem reoccurs so we can observe your concern. I assure you, we will help in any way possible, and I hope that we have proven that with having not charge for any of the time we have already spent on your vehicle. Thank you for your feedback, and the opportunity to help resolve your concerns; we look forward to addressing any future needs you may have.