Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

RK
Roberta K.
Sun City West, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Always happy with your service
My car was picked up. My battery was dead. I did not drop it off.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

Hi Roberta
Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.  We here at Rodeo Hyundai always strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! We value your feedback as well as your business. We  look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

SR
Sheralynn R.
Wittmann, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2021 Category: Service
They work very hard at making their customers happy!

Hi Sheralynn
Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai always strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

Sun City West, AZ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Great place I bought 2 suvs there
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai always strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

Goodyear, AZ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Victor & his Service Team are great!!
Great service team!

Hi Charles

Robert M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle is given full inspection and comes back washed, all in addition to oil change.
Very friendly and helpful personnel. Clean and comfortable waiting area.

Hi Robert

HM
Hannah M.
2020 Hyundai Venue
antonio rocks!
he always takes care of my car and my needs! thanks man.

Hi Hannah
Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share the experience you had with Antonio and our team. We here at Rodeo Hyundai always strive to ensure our customers get the very best service!  I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

David M.
Peoria, AZ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Friendly staff and great service thank you Rodeo Hyundai

Hi David

07/23/2021 Category: Service
Took my vehicle to be serviced here and I am so happy i did. The waiting area offers plenty of seating, a tv for entertainment, free snacks and drinks, and even a small childrens area for them to color. As a mom of 3 this made my experience so much better. Not to mention my vehicle was serviced pretty fast compared to other places. I will definetly be returning.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai always strive to ensure our customers get the very best service!  I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business.. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportuniity to earn a 5 star rating.

Janet W.
Buckeye, AZ
Service Department
Fast dependable and reliable service
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Hi Janet
Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai always strive to ensure our customers get the very best servivce! I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

DF
David F.
Clovis, CA
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Nice service facility for Hyundai vehicles
It was easy to make an appointment online. I was immediately acknowledged upon arrival and the desk person got to me as quickly as possible. The work was explained upon completion and they washed and cleaned my vehicle, which was a nice surprise.

Hi David

Samantha S.
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service
Awesome service

Hi  Samantha

Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai always strive to ensure our customers always get the very best service. I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

TR
Troy R.
Peoria, AZ
2021 Hyundai Sonata Hev
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Just another meaningless review
When you ask for a review on everything it takes away from the processs

Hi Troy

CP
Cary P.
Goodyear, AZ
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Service and personnel
I've had several Hyundai's over the past number of years and Rodeo Hyundai is where they have been serviced. Service personnel are professional and service is excellent. Dealer facility is clean and you feel welcomed

Hi Cary
Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai always strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that refleted on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

Roger S.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Dropping of the SUV, having it serviced and ready on time was perfect.

Hi Roger