Overall Rating 4.8888928/5Overall Rating 4.8888928/5Overall Rating 4.8888928/5Overall Rating 4.8888928/5rating 4.8888928
Overall Rating 2.54321/5Overall Rating 2.54321/5rating 2.54321rating 2.54321rating 2.54321

JE
James E.
Buckeye, AZ
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Was time for first oil change after moving to AZ. Went smoothly.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

I wanted to reach out to you James, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Justin and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Sonata Hybrid in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

Marie W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Superior service
I was a little late to my appt for oil change but they got me in. Antonio was my service guy and was very good at making me feel valued.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Marie, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Antonio and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Ioniq in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

Susan B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service!!
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Susan, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Lucio and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe Sport in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

RN
Ron N.
Sun City West, AZ
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai service in the west valley.
Prompt and courteous service when I need it.
They explain everything B-4 , & do only what you request,.
Will give you a heads up on future problems. Thanks
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Ron, we’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received from Justin in our service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

CG
Chad G.
Peoria, AZ
2018 Hyundai Accent
Great customer service!
Friendly, competent, service advisors! Antonio was very accommodating and helpful! He had an outstanding professional attitude towards customer service!
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Chad, we’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received from Antonio in our service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

EC
Earnhardt C.
Chandler, AZ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Best Service!
Everyone one there is very polite and always welcomes with a smile!
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Justin and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata Hybrid in the future!

Great service experience
Oil change and tire rotation in and out in one hour.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

We’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received Lucio in our  service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
Staff
Outstanding Service Staff
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Lucio and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Palisade in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The maintenance schedule for 45,000 miles on the website had a lower price than the actual cost at the dealer by a LOT. Someone needs to work on the website as I would never leave any information on it because it does not instill a secure feeling. It looks good but not very functional or up-to-date.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

We’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received from Cheyanna in our service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

Also, I will bring up the web site to the service manager and make sure the information is corrected.

PK
Pamela K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Usually the service department is so Slow but this time it was really good..
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Pamela, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Sants Fe in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

Jerry P.
Phoenix, AZ
2014 Hyundai Accent
Awesome
Great service at a great price.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Jerry, for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! We work really hard to deliver the best service in a great environment, and I am glad to see those efforts show on your last visit. I will make sure that Lucio and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Accent in the future!

BK
Barbara Phil K.
Wonderful associates
Always enjoy the pleasant people encountered at Rodeo. Helpful and courteous.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

Katherine M.
Great dealership
Professional and efficient
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Katherine, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Lucio and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

Charles W.
Buckeye, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
service comment
Justin and the service personnel always provide excellent service. I won't stop at a 5 star rating. I give them a 10 star rating. Well done Rodeo Hyundai.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Charles, we’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received from Justin in our service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Rodeo Hyundai
AWESOME place. Rodeo Hyundai has caring employees that answered my questions. They took great care of myself and my baby (Sante Fe). Thank you!
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Kari, we’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received from Cheyanna in our service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

Carl S.
Prescott Valley, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff!
Great vehicle and great service department.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Carl, we’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received from Cheyanna in our service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

CF
Charles F.
Sun City West, AZ
Reception
The young lady that handled my service was congenial and professional. Explained possible future work I might have done. Very good!
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Charles, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
Great job!
Friendly and fast service.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Alice, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Lucio and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

VJ
Victoria J.
Litchfield Park, AZ
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service!
Justin in service always does a great job and is always a friendly face. Makes the experience a pleasant one!
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Victoria, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Justin and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

Michael G.
Waddell, AZ
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The service rep found the warranty to cover replacing the water pump... Save us $800 in total saving... Great job...
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Michael, We’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received from our service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.