LH
Linda H.
Peoria, AZ
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Our service agent, Pierre, was attentive to our needs and very courteous. He even went out of his way to go out in the service lot to return our car to service area since I cannot walk very far.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Hi Linda
I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for takiing the time to complete this survey. It is always our goal to provide excellent service in the best possible environment. I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciate your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

excellent service
Tank you
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. It is always our goal to provide excellent service in the best possible environment. I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciate your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

Alejandro G.
2020 Hyundai Accent

Hi Alejandro

Kris M.
Always professional and timely
Had to have body work and repairs done on our car, they took care of everything! We just had to file an insurance claim and Antonio worked through the insurance for us and made the process mostly seamless for us. He let us know when all the parts were in and worked with our schedules to get the repairs completed as soon as possible! Antonio and Ed did great work!!! The car looks brand new!!!

Hi Kris

GB
Gerald B.
Glendale, AZ
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Service and Friendly
Thank you to Victor and Antonio.....fast and friendly service....will be back.

Hi Gerald

KK
Kaelynn K.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Antonio is the best
5 stars for Antonio, only Antonio

Hi Kaelynn
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I will pass your message onto Antonio. We here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciate your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

FM
Fred M.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Excellent and professional in all areas

Hi Fred

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisor did a great job, communicated with me throughout the repair and saw to it that I received my car back when promised.
Courteous and professional

Sun City West, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
DONUTS GONE
The donuts are GONE. Replaced with packaged something. The only time I enjoy fresh donuts
is taking my care in for service. Very disappointed. I must say the coffee was very good.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Let me just say, we pulled the fresh donuts for pre packaged snacks due to covid. It is always our goal to provide excellent service in the best possible environment. I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciate your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Good service and courteous personnel
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

I wantecd to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. It is always our goal to provide excellent service in the best possible environment. I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciate  your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

Goodyear, AZ
See my comments
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for filling out this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception.  I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel Free to contact me at 623-214-4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicle needs.

Alice Gonzales

Hi Jeffrey

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Review
I would recommend this location to have your vehicle serviced as they are professional and are able to preform the service/repair in a reasonable amount of time. I don't have any issues when I take my vehicle there for service.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020