2040 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.897962/5Overall Rating 4.897962/5Overall Rating 4.897962/5Overall Rating 4.897962/5rating 4.897962
Overall Rating 2.48936/5Overall Rating 2.48936/5rating 2.48936rating 2.48936rating 2.48936

03/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, and timly with the service and repaires
Friendly, courteous, and timly with the service and repaires

Buckeye, AZ
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service- Ashley Brown
I called to make an appointment and Ashley was friendly and courteous on the phone. When I came in for appointment I was greeted with a friendly smile from a female at her desk, which was Ashley Brown. !! Thanks Ashley for being so pleasant.

ME
Maria E.
Waddell, AZ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Dealership is convenient and provides necessary service to maintain warranty.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Maria for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department!  We work really hard to deliver the best service in a great environment, and I am glad to see those efforts show on your last visit. I will make sure that Arturo and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

Sumiko S.
Customer Focus
Had 15000+ miles services performed. Took shuttle home and got ride back when service complete.
Justin always knows what to service and when...no sales pressure to upsell services

Sumiko Sober
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you Sumiko for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! I will make sure to pass on your great comments to both Justin and Mario along with all of the staff. We try our best to make everyone feel welcome every time they come into our dealership so we are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit with us. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

Buckeye, AZ
2008 Hyundai Sonata
AMAZING SERVICE
THE YOUNG LADY THAT HELP ME WAS AMAZING, I Was there for 10 Hours waiting for my Car to be repaired, And that was the best 10 hours I could of spent at any dealership, She treated me Like I really Matter, they had given out their last loaner car, so I figure I'll just stay and wait for the repairs to be done. during the wait time she continue to check on me to make sure I was OK, and she even made sure I had something to eat and drink, WoW You GUYS REALLY HIRED A WINNER, THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are amazing. We agree! We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Ashley and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

IG
Isauro G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Department
Victor & staff are always very courteous & professional!

Thank you Isauro for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Victor and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

Charles M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Cooling system repair
Work was good but communications was poor

Thank you ____ for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so sorry to hear that you a not so excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. We have recently implemented a new system with our new team members and are working on bettering future services everyday. Going forward we will do our part to ensure a better experience from beginning to end. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to continue services for you and all of your vehicles needs. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

SJ
Scott J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Issue solved
Was contacted by Rodeo Hyundai regarding a recent issue. Talked with Ashley and the service Manager.

All issues were taken care of quickly and professionally.

03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service follow-up could be better
Still awaiting call back on the additional part required for fix

Thank you for filling out this survey Mr. Jones and sharing with us your experience you had with Ashley and our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service visit
Decent service came in afternoon cause phone rep mentioned they were busy, but the phone rep did not ask me to schedule an appoint when I told her I was coming in the afternoon.

Thank you for filling out this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with us and our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.

John R.
great service
They did a good quick job.service folks were great.

Thank you John for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! Our dealership aims to deliver the highest quality vehicle care. We love to hear about these positive experiences I will make sure that Victor and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

Fantastic job!
Took care of all issues I brought up!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! I will make sure to pass on your great comments to both Justin and Margarito along with all of the staff. We try our best to make everyone feel welcome every time they come into our dealership so we are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit with us. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

Peoria, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent service advisor
Excellent service from Arturo

Thank you for filling out this survey Papa and sharing with us your experience you had with Arturo and our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience should have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs and earn a 5 star rating.

Mike H.
Phoenix, AZ
Great Service by Great People
The service department is awesome. they are always accommodating to my schedule, as well as keeping me updated while I wait for my vehicle. I highly recommend Rodeo Hyundai's Service team.

Thank you Mike for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. You couldn’t be more right when you say our people are great. We agree! We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

AP
Allen P.
Yarnell, AZ
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Victor took care of me and handled everything well, very helpful

Thank you Allen for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Victor and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

Jane M.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Need communication skills among the service guys that are checking you out.
I would recommend this business to friends IF the service is great, but if not I will tell them all to go somewhere else to service your car, sorry.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Hello Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We truly value your opinion and any feedback that you could provide to improve our service would be greatly appreciated. Justin and the Rodeo Hyundai Team look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future.

VICTOR VASQUEZ
PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR
623-214-4121

Scott S.
Good Job!
Nice folks, very pleasant experience.

Thank you Scott for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! I will make sure to pass on your great comments to both Ashley and Margarito along with all of the staff. We try our best to make everyone feel welcome every time they come into our dealership so we are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit with us. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

GG
Gary G.
Attention to detail.
Rodeo Hyundai performed what I asked and did not try to sell something I did not need.

Thank you Gary for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Rigoberto and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

03/20/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure when bringing in my vehicle for anything

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

SJ
Suzanne J.
Sun City West, AZ
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Routine car service
No issues , they are a bit pricey compared with other car dealers around for oil change and tires rotated.

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with Ashley and our team. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We understand how frustrating it can be when your services are more then expected and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Going forward if you can bring in hyundai competitor pricing we will gladly price match them. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to continue services for you and all of your vehicles needs. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Genesis in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Waddell, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly employees
Friendly employees, clean and fast service

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Rigoberto and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!