Overall Rating 4.9152536/5Overall Rating 4.9152536/5Overall Rating 4.9152536/5Overall Rating 4.9152536/5rating 4.9152536
Overall Rating 2.49153/5Overall Rating 2.49153/5rating 2.49153rating 2.49153rating 2.49153

NE
Nancy E.
Nice people
Quick, efficient service. Explanations are clear, always pleasant.

KF
Karen F.
Buckeye, AZ
06/23/2019 Category: Service
The people and the service.
Great service and friendly, helpful manager.

CG
Chad G.
Peoria, AZ
2018 Hyundai Accent
Friendly,professional service!
The general manager (Peter) is an outstanding professional committed to excellence in customer service and satisfaction. Jeff Doane is an invaluable assest to the dealership.Great customer service as well by Justin(service advisor). I will continue ro recommend Rodeo Huyundai to my friends and co-workers!

SU
Seth U.
Goodyear, AZ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Alway a great service experience at Rodeo Hyundai.

Mark L.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Justin Does it AGAIN
Justin is our go to guy when scheduling service for our 2 Hyundai vehicles. We get them scheduled at the same time for oil changes and he always ensures we are satisfied. This time he knew there was a recall on my wifes Santa Fe and had a loaner vehicle all set up and ready for us. We dropped off our keys and were in the building all of 5 minutes before we were out the door in the loaner. Outstanding Customer Service.

The customer service
I have had work done 2 days in a row. Day one oil change and tire rotation, day two window tinting. Both experiences were great. After the window tint my service rep was awesome and had a huge mark buffed out of my front end as a courtesy. I will always get my car serviced there.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

We’re so happy your visit at Rodeo Hyundai went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you!

VN
Vincent N.
El Mirage, AZ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent care and customer service
Amazing

Jeffrey B.
Peoria, AZ
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Check engine light
When my check engine light went on I immediately went to the service department. They were friendly and welcoming even thought I did not have an appointment. I was given a rental car - the only negative aspect of my experience was that the repair took longer than expected but I was kept informed during the service delay.

John F.
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Really helpful and friendly sraff
Young parts person is very helpful and knows the parts business,!
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

We’re so happy your visit at Rodeo Hyundai went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

VJ
Victoria J.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Always super kind
Every time I go in to get my oil change, I’m always treated with the best customer service and they go above and beyond to make sure I’m getting taken care of.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Victoria and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

Richard S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
oil change
No appointment and they took my car right away. Had it done in reasonable amount of time for me along with a wash and vacuum my car.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Richard for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department!  We work really hard to deliver the best service in a great environment, and I am glad to see those efforts show on your last visit. I will make sure that Lino and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

Bob B.
Buckeye, AZ
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and nice clean car to take hpme😊
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Bob for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! We work really hard to deliver the best service in a great environment, and I am glad to see those efforts show on your last visit. I will make sure that Rigo and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

Gilbert, AZ
Service dept
Very fast friendly, they know what their talking about.

2018 Hyundai Kona
great service
I am moving out of state and will be taking a long drive, the service department hooked me up with their Spring special to provide peace of mind during the trip.

VA
Victor A.
Tolleson, AZ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Beautiful, clean and modern dealership, Lieno and Chiana where just amazing. Took care of me. Kept me informed about my cars service, and were so friendly, professional, and informative. Best dealership I've ever been too. Cant imagine ever going anywhere else again.

MA
Maureen A.
Timeliness
I have been going to the Rodeo Hyundai since they opened. This was the first time I did not have timely service done. Besides the 3 hour wait time for my oil change everything went well.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service so I am disappointed to hear that that was not the case for you. We appreciate your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for your all your vehicles needs. We will be reaching out to you shortly.

VICTOR VASQUEZ
PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR
623-214-4121

KC
Kristian C.
Waddell, AZ
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Very quick.
VICTOR V., PARTS & SERVICE DIRECTOR from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Liz W.
El Mirage, AZ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Good people - great quality
The workers are wonderful and honest.

DF
David F.
True to their word.
Delivered on their word. Serviced Advisor Lino said would order part and call me when part comes in to schedule appointment. Installed part in timely fashion, beat my time expectations.

EC
Earnhardt C.
Chandler, AZ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/19/2019 Category: Service
The service is always excellent!!
My advisor Justin is the best in the business, Victor has done a phenomenal job training him!