Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

WJ
Wanda J.
Peoria, AZ
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Rodeo Surprise
Trustworthy dealership, mechanics and the service representatives that greet you from the moment you drop off your car. My car always returned to me without any problems and wonderful service. Service advisor Rigoberto Delgado shared what services will be needed in the future, with no pressure. Suggested could be spread out and I liked that because expensive maintenance. He also reminded me of coupons available.

RA
Richard A.
Goodyear, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Great car dealership
Always friendly and great service! Would highly recommend.
ANTONIO C. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Richard, I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure my team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service
Always receive prompt and friendly service
ANTONIO C. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Cindy, I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure my team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Robert S.
Goodyear, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Rodeo Hyundai is customer service oriented, they were very easy to deal with when we purchased our vehicle from them last year.
I have been several times since to have my car coating done and regular service, and they have done a great job.
They answered all my questions, the waiting room is impeccable and comfortable, and I like that they will give you a ride
home or to the store while you to wait if you like.
ANTONIO C. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Robert, I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure my team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

02/21/2020 Category: Service
Car Maintenance
Excellent customer service and short wait times to have my car serviced by friendly and efficient employees. Thank you Rodeo Hyundai for taking care of your customer!
ANTONIO C. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Gabriel, I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure my team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
THE SERVICE WAS FAST. EVERY TIME I HAVE SERVICE ,THE TIME WAITING WAS GOOD.
Service rep was very friendly and helpful. I have his business card so hope to do business with him again.
ANTONIO C. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Carlos, I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure my team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Shelly C.
Buckeye, AZ
Always Great Service
Thanks for always being consistent with great service!!
ANTONIO C. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Shelly, I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure my team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Andrea B.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Excellent service.
LUCIO S. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/22/2020

Thank you Andrea Brucato for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! Our dealership aims to deliver the highest quality vehicle care. We love to hear about these positive experiences I will make sure that Lucio and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your again in the future!

NS
Nancy S.
Buckeye, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly. Easy to get a convenient appointment.
Been coming here for service since dealership opened. Will continue.
LUCIO S. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/22/2020

I wanted to reach out to you Sokoli and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Lucio and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your next in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Randy R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2020 Category: Service
I was very happy with the way we were treated. I would highly recommend them!!!!
ANTONIO C. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Randy, I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure my team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Robert G.
always great service
always great service

Michael S.
Smiling faces
Timely friendly helpful
ANTONIO C. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Michael, I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure my team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Litchfield Park, AZ
Great service/ great team
Always a pleasure working with this team
ANTONIO C. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Jeremy, I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure my team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

CR
Cassie R.
Peoria, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service was awsome soon as we arrived! And we got a free ride to breakfast. Thank you so much! Love you guys
Customer Service is Awsome! I would highly recommend! Thank you
ANTONIO C. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Cassie, I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure my team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

Amanda B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service, Close to Home
We had great service with the service deparment. They really care about their customers. They is very professional and told us about a discount on oil changes. We got a discount when we purchased three oil changes. The service writer also got us a shuttle ride, so we didn't have to wait at the dealership.

Great Service, Close to Home
We had great service with Cheyanna Angevine. She really cares about her customers. She is very professional and told us about a discount on oil changes. We got a discount when we purchased three oil changes. She also got us a shuttle ride, so we didn't have to wait at the dealership.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Antonio and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. We hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your  in the future and earning a 5 star rating!