Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Sheryl B.
Goodyear, AZ
2020 Hyundai Venue
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Victor Vasquez, my new service advisor Ken Baker and the outstanding individuals behind the scenes (mechanics/maint).
Truly satisfied with my most recent service (oil change, auto butler, complimentary multi point inspection, interior cleaning, etc).
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Hi Sheryl

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. It is always our goal to provide excellent service in the best possible environment. I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciate your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a  5 star rating.

Michael G.
El Mirage, AZ
07/15/2020 Category: Service
The best in the west!!!!
Always impressed and beyond satisfied.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Hi Michael
I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. It is always our goal to provide excellent service in the best possible environment. I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciate your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

Marina M.
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Review
Everybody was great. They had to push my car into the service area and the kid who picked me up was kind enough to follow me to my dads to drop his car off. They were all very good
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Hi Marina

Rhea C.
Sun City West, AZ
07/12/2020
Melyda Contreas
This is my second experience getting a car from Rodeo Hyundai and it couldn't be any better.Every one is so professional and knowledgeable,all done with a gracious smile. My sales person was Melyda better known as "Melo".She made me feel like the only customer almost like family.

This is my second car buying experience, at Rodeo and it couldn't have been better.Everyone that I came in contact with was professional and knowledgeable.All done with a gracious smile.Melyda ,or "Melo" made the whole experience so pleasantShe made me feel like family.

Rhea C

Thomas P.
Buckeye, AZ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Service visit
Cheyanna is very knowledgeable and professional. She did a great job handling my service requirements.

Hi Thomas

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service was exceptional.

Very service orientated.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing with us your experience you had with our team. I want to personally reach out to you and apologize for the negative experience you received. We have a high standard of communicating with our clients and your experience whould have never been an exception. I hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. Feel free to contact me at 623-214-4154. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue.We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and allof your vehicle needs.

Susan C.

Hi Alejandro

Michael M.
Peoria, AZ
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Done in less time than told. Personable great service.

Michael B.
Buckeye, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil change and Wax
Rodeo Hyundai did exactly what they were supposed to do and did a great job. Very friendly and professional.

WS
William S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
2016 Hyundai Azera
Close To Home!
Love having a service center, close to home, that goes above and beyond my expectations! Thanks so much!
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Hi William

VY
Virginia Y.
Twentynine Palms, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
costomer service
very friendly, respectful and very knowledgeable
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Hi Virginia
I wanted to reach out to you and thank you you for taking the time to complete this survey. It is always our goal to provide excellent service in the best possible environment. I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciate your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

Phoenix, AZ
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Service is Great. Sales still has some work to do.
First, Let me say the service department is run very well at this dealer. Anytime I have brought in anything, the staff is very friendly and they get things done. Although this review is about the service department I do have to say this. I purchased two vehicles here in 2017 and 2018. I didn't get any kind of discount for the purchase of my second car which is absurd. Secondly, in the last three years, I have never gotten a call about how our vehicles have performed as a follow up to the sale, from the sale staff. I hope some things have changed, but in my opinion, right now, if I had to or wanted to buy another Hyundai, it probably would not be from this dealership.

07/09/2020 Category: Service
Great Service the minute you pull in.
I am very happy with my Hyundai. This is my 3rd Hyundai, Purchased 2 Sonata's and now a Tucson.

Hi Anita