BW
Beverly W.
Rumford, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2020 Category: Service
My Corona Virus visit to Rowe/Ford for an oil change.
I was really nervous visiting Rowe/Ford for an oil change and a check up on my Tucson. I really didn't like the idea of going to Auburn because of the Virus, so I did my wait outside. The message that was put on the entrance door was comforting because it reads that if you don't want to come in they will come out to you. Everything worked out fine. The Workers are very pleasant and quickly answered any question I had. She even wiped down the pen I used before she gave it to me.

GC
Gail C.
Lewiston, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly
Friendly service, service done in a timely manner.

Bethel, ME
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Rowe Hyundai
Rowe service staff are friendly, there is a shuttle available if you need to leave your car, or if not, the waiting room is pleasant, with coffee and snacks, WI-FI, and at least in my experience free of the drone of a TV.

When there was a problem that required leaving the car unexpectedly overnight, they provided a loaner to me as I live some distance away from the dealership.

All in all a pleasant place to do business.

Rufus S.
Greene, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Service and annual state inspection
All service and repair recommendations were fully explained to include what should be done immediately, what could wait, how long each service would take and what each service would cost. I was allowed to decide what I wanted done immediately and what I wanted to defer to a later date without any pressure which I appreciated. Everything was done professionally, on time and at the estimated cost.

Sylvia S.
Byron, ME
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2020 Category: Service
frindley people
allways a good time at rowe's

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Same as above

Richard B.
Sabattus, ME
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Knowable staff and great service

03/10/2020 Category: Service
Rowe Auburn
Hello there,

I brought my wife's Hyundai Elantra GL 2013 to Rowe Auburn last week to have several issues assessed and if need be repaired. It was returned to us yesterday.

This is to share feedback as it relates to the service we received from Rowe Auburn.

Kyle Labrecque was thorough in gathering and taking down information about the issues with the vehicle. He entered the details on the computer contemporaneously as provided and confirmed afterwards to ensure he captured all material information. When I had clarifications about the issues with the car he patiently provided clear, transparent, and to the point responses. He provided timely feedback regarding status of the vehicle as to the estimated completion time it would be ready and delivered ahead of schedule. The communications from the intake of information, to answer our questions, to warranty coverage of the repairs, to providing status updates, and to delivering the repaired vehicle were clear and transparent.

I appreciate the excellent customer service from Rowe Auburn.

Sincerely,

Customer of Rowe Auburn

Joshua S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly
Nothing but a great experience here from buying to service

Greene, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2020 Category: Service
2012 Elantra
The service manager made recommendations as to the service that the vehicle should have done but allowed me to prioritize what to do during this appointment and what could wait for my next appointment without feeling pressured to do everything at once.

Oxford, ME
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Great service department. Can't say the same about sales.

EM
Elsie M.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
I’ve always taken my car here for 5 years they treat u right

PS
Paul S.
Oxford, ME
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great service, fast appointments !

RL
Roger L.
Lisbon Falls, ME
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Car was scheduled for completion on time, staff polite and helpful.
Pleased with service, shuttle service was wonderful, driver picked me up on scheduled time.Very happy.

Michael P.
Lewiston, ME
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/31/2020 Category: Service
inspection
found problem and fixed it