SP
Stephen P.
04/15/2021
Above and beyond !!!
My wife and I were looking at a new Hyundai Elantra . We were looking online and found the right one but not at the Auburn dealership it was in westbrook. Not only did our sales expert Daniel Merrill get us the car we wanted it was delivered to the Auburn dealership the same day . This was the best car buying experience we have ever had , Fast ,friendly , and no pressure . Other dealerships need to take note because as far as my wife and I are concerned - Rowe Hyundai and Daniel Merrill will forever have our business . Thank you so much for this amazing experience and new car ...

Stephen and Tracy Peaslee
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you Stephen. We are very lucky to have Daniel Merrill as part of the Rowe organization. He is thorough and professional. He had actually given his notice and was going to move to Florida, so we're glad that he changed his mind.

We appreciate your business and we're here when you need us. Stay healthy, stay safe and stay strong one and all.

ND
Natala D.
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Thanks
They always get me in an out with quality service.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thanks for the great rating and comment on the level of service provided Natala. We appreciate your business. Stay healthy, stay safe and stay strong.

Michelle C.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Great job
Having my Hyundai serviced by Hyundai techs make me feel better about bringing my car there. I had a recall that was promptly taken care of and I have peace of mind knowing my car isn’t going to blow up.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thnak you for the great rating and review Michelle. We're not perfect, but we do our best to get each and every customer in and out in a timely fashion. We appreciate your business and the great review. Stay healthy and stay safe.

Turner, ME
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Easy affordable and accurate.
Easy accurate and affordable
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for the great rating and review. Your business is much appreciated. Stay healthy, stay safe and stay strong.

Benjamin H.
Mechanic Falls, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2021 Category: Service
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you for the 5-star rating Benjamin. We appreciate your business. Stay healthy and safe.

Poland, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Good service and helpful and friendly staff
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you for the 5-star rating. Your business is greatly appreciated. Stay healthy and stay safe.

MK
Mitchell K.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Very great communication
Very great on time management .
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Thanks for the great rating and review Mitchell. Your business is much appreciated. We wish you and yours all the best throughout the year. Stay healthy and safe.

Sumner, ME
02/26/2021 Category: Service
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for the five star rating. We appreciate your business and we wish you and yours all the best throughout the year. Stay healthy and safe.

Auburn, ME
02/26/2021 Category: Service
sunshine
love the people
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for the great rating and review. We appreciate your business and we wish you all the best throughout the year. Stay healthy and safe.

EM
Elsie M.
Auburn, ME
02/12/2021 Category: Service
I’ve taken my 2014 Hyundai Sonata to Rowe since 2014 they have done a great job at keeping my car up to date I like that they call and check to with me about my oil changes and any recalls that my car needs
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thanks for the great review and rating Elsie. We appreciate your business and we wish you and yours all the best throughout the year. Stay healthy and safe.

Ryan B.
Leeds, ME
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2021 Category: Service
friendly
Quick turn around time
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you for the great rating Ryan. We appreciate your business and we wish you and yours all the best in 2021. Stay healthy and safe.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Not a good experience
I honestly did not have a good experience at Rowe Hyundai. To each their own but, I don’t plan on buying again. If I do it would be from Andre or Gary.
After my experience, The only people who made this somewhat better were Andre L. and Gary G. don’t waste your time working with anyone else.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

Hello  -  I am not using your name because you have chosen to remain anonymous and that's okay. I have provided a copy of your review to the general manager on your behalf. Unfortunately, we cannot change the past, but we can make sure that issues like this never arise again due to poor communication and management of the issues that were at hand. We appreciate your bringing this to our attention. You may receive a call from the general manager in an effort to make things right for you. We've been in business since 1922 and have a long standing reputation of great customer service to uphold. We wish you and yours all the best in 2021. Stay healthy and safe. Thank you in advance.

JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Andre and allowing us to resolve your concerns. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the furture and appreciate your business at Rowe Hyundai.
Jen Robinson

Greene, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/25/2021 Category: Service
2012 Hyundai Elantra
I have always received prompt, honest and dependable service from Chris and the staff.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

That's great to hear. We appreciate your business and we wish you nad yours all the best in 2021. Stay healthy and safe.

Raymond B.
Poland, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Good working people there
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for the great rating and review Raymond. We appreciate your business and we wish you and yours all the best in 2021. Stay healthy and safe.

ME
Matthew E.
Jay, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
Highly recommended
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you Matthew - We appreciate your feedback, your business, and most of all, we wish you and yours all the best throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.