Raymond B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Good working people there
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for the great rating and review Raymond. We appreciate your business and we wish you and yours all the best in 2021. Stay healthy and safe.

ME
Matthew E.
Jay, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
Highly recommended
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you Matthew - We appreciate your feedback, your business, and most of all, we wish you and yours all the best throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent, friendly, attentive
I appreciate the way service kept me informed at every step to let me know what they were doing and the approximate time it would take. I t was actually done sooner than expected. Everyone was attentive, friendly and caring and maintained safe distancing and mask protocols.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you. We appreciate your business and wish you all the best in 2021.

LC
Linda C.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
Rowe Hyundai provides exceptional customer service in every department. Staff is sincere in providing the best solutions and care for our vehicle. And, when it is time for us to enter into a new lease, they provide excellent help in finding exactly what we are searching for.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thank you Linda - We appreciate your feedback, your business and most of all, we wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

DK
Dawn K.
Lisbon, ME
2007 Hyundai Tucson
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Rowe was Excellent
Rowe was excellent at my recent visit to Service.
Chris and Eric was both helpful, respectful and courteous to my needs.
Would always recommend going to Rowe..
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thanks Dawn - We appreciate your business and wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

Benjamin H.
Mechanic Falls, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Oil
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thanks Benjamin - We appreciate your business and wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

Albertina M.
Lewiston, ME
12/16/2020
I really recommend their services
The service was fast and great customer assistance From John ,especially when he asked me if I needed a ride , and then had a driver to bring me back home and pick me up to get my car , that was a big plus for me, not having to wait for a cab to pick me up .I really recommend Rowe
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thanks Albertina - We appreciate your business and wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

Mechanic Falls, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Rowe Hyundai
everyone here is very polite, professional and makes sure my experience is nothing less than exceptional
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thanks Maureen - We appreciate your business and wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

CA
Christine A.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Great
Great service. Fast, friendly
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thanks Christine - We appreciate your business and wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

Dennis C.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Rowe Auburn
Rowe Auburn has been my dealership for over 20 years. The have a wide selection of vehicles to meet the needs of all drivers. Their prices are fair, their staff is courteous and well trained.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thank you Dennis - We appreciate your feedback, your business and most of all, we wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

Candy W.
Dixfield, ME
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Lost a customer
I’ve bought 5 new cars @rowe since 1999.
I will never step foot on the premises ever again.
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Candy,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent visit. I know you have spoke to your advisor and the General Manager, but if you would like to talk with me please call at 207-784-2321.
Jen Robinson

DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thank you Candy - We appreciate your feedback and understand your frustrations. Each of your comments hit home and we are working to correct these issues so they are non-recurring. We wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

Maggi M.
Sorrento, ME
11/25/2020
Very Positive experience
I just purchased a Hyundai Ionic at Rowe. The salesman, Andrew, was very helpful and patiently answered all my questions. Because i had traveled a fair distance, when an issue came up with financing, Andrew and the finance manager, Lea, took the time to sort things out so i was able to leave with the car that day. All in all, i am very impressed with this dealership. (BTW, the car isn't bad either-57MPG on the trip home...)

Gray, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/23/2020 Category: Service
owner
cheap!
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thank you! - We appreciate your feedback, your business, and most of all, we wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

GW
Glenn W.
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Do maintenance of your vehicle in a timely manner.
Maybe
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Glenn,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me regarding your recent visit. I look forward to seeing you next week to correct your issue.
Jen Robinson

Lewiston, ME
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Staff!
I’ve been going to Rowe since April of 2017, and each time has been a positive experience! The Hyundai brand has become a top-notch quality car maker! 6 Stars