New Gloucester, ME
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is always so kind when I get my car serviced here. They also stay on top of keeping me informed about what my car needs, always with a smile.

PI
Patricia I.
Auburn, ME
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Have purchased vehicles from Rowe Ford for many years and have never been disappointed.

PL
Paul L.
Sabattus, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
They are usually quick. Friendly. Honest
The are honest and the best place to go. I use the deals they give me but to be honest they give you sticker and an oil change. But they do nab ya on the next what thousand mile checkup. My free visit ended up costing 159. Lol

Auburn, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent, friendly, attentive
I am always pleasantly surprised at the excellent, friendly service. In addition, I was pleased that everyone was taking saftey precautions seriously. Everyone was wearing masks and continuously cleaning and wiping surfaces. I was hesitant to make an appointment, given the current climate, but felt quite comfortable when I went in. Thank you all!

Cynthia M.
Freeport, ME
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Poor communication
Dropped off car night before. Service agent evidently didn't pass this info on to my service agent. Several items needed attention but wiper blade and part to fix emergency break light did not come in until that day. No one called to let me know car wouldn't be ready that day. I had to call them. Poor communication within service dept. and also with me. While waiting for brake light part, inspection, brake pads, rear wiper replacement were not done so far sat almost all day with no work done.

NC
Nancy C.
Dixfield, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Quick Service
Claudia was extremely attentive to our service needs. Excellent work and service

06/30/2020 Category: Service
They do a great job.
I have been going there for years. I highly recommend.

06/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership!
As long as I live in Maine, Rowe Auburn will be the only dealership I go to! The staff is awesome, and the work is always done right, the first time! Keep up the good work, and you can’t beat Hyundai’s warranty!

EH
Edward H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2020 Category: Service
the time frame was very good on the work done
the teck chris goulette was very friendly and efficient at his job, he gave me all the information

LC

Norway, ME
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Only out to make money
I went for the sole purpose of a recall on my vehicle which would be no money out of my pocket and was approached to do over $600 in maintenance on my vehicle. I found this to be in poor taste and only because the dealership was making nothing from the transaction.
JENNIFER T. from Rowe Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Victoria,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service experience. I do understand you were in for a recall to be performed on your vehicle. While we have your vehicle on the lift it is our responsibilty to inform you if there are any issues with the vehicle or maintenance that is due. As you are the owner of your vehicle, it is your choice if you choose to do the needed recommendations or not.

Rowe Auburn

LC
Lee C.
Mexico, ME
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Always great service!
I was greeted by Jen who is always friendly and helpful. She quickly checked me in. She asked if I needed a mask, I had forgotten to bring mine. She tracked one down for me. My vehicle was ready before the estimated time.

Thomas S.
Greene, ME
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Lost their way somehow
Service has gone down hill

PJ
Patrick J.
Turner, ME
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Friendly, helpful and very informed about Covid.

PL
Paul L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
Great service always and always accommodating