Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5Overall Rating 4.314284/5rating 4.314284
Overall Rating 2.3428577/5Overall Rating 2.3428577/5rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577rating 2.3428577

2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
the team did what they said they would do and in the time estimated.

Roger M.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Dual clutch problem
Need to update the dual c!utch transmission problems.

11/09/2019 Category: Service
Prices high. Recommend things before I need them.
Pleased with service and attention given. Just feel price are high compared to others around. Also recommend things before I need them. I do not drive many miles a year. Wish they were a bit more truthful in that aspect.

Jonathan S.
Bethel, ME
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
great service
timely service and friendly staff

KD
Kristy D.
Sumner, ME
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. Michelle is awesome!
Michelle has amazing customer service and is always friendly and helpful. Really satisfied.

Megan P.
Winthrop, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
The team provides excellent service, from the actual parts and labor to customer service.

Barbara M.
Auburn, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, attentive, friendly
Despite the fact that the service area was busy with phone calls and walk-ins, I was given full attention and excellent, timely service. I appreciate the service people took the time to explain the problem as well as fix it quickly and got me on my way. Nicely done- thanks to all!

WG
Willie G.
Westbrook, ME
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Top Notch Service Department
I purchased my car at Rowe in Auburn and always have it serviced there. Their service department is exceptional and any questions I may have are always fully answered. They make you feel like your business and customer satisfaction really matters to them.

Daphne S.
North Franklin, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly with excellent service
I always have my work done at Rowe

Freeport, ME
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/20/2019 Category: Service

Farmington, ME
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Stood around waiting
The not busy lady at the desk said she couldn't help me and sent me to the next desk where there was a very busy guy. I waited 15 minutes to be seen. Why couldn't she help me or so least let the other guy know she sent me over?
Never had this happen here before but it did this time so..it's fair to bring it up.

Jane B.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Service work
People were very helpful. Answered questions. Good atmosphere

Benjamin H.
Mechanic Falls, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Warranty work
I still have service where I bought the car.

SE
Sherri E.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful. The representative even remembered me and definitely promoted brand loyalty

Hebron, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
knowledge

DK
Dawn K.
Lisbon, ME
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Review
Rowe has stopped Texting, NOW HYUNDAI has to get the request and honor it....DO NOT TEXT ME

Taunton, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/10/2019 Category: Service
I had my vehicle towed due to a muffler catalytic converter issue. This had been previously diagnosed incorrectly at another dealer. With a couple of days it was repaired . It would have been a bit better if they allowed after market parts to be offered , saving $900.

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Awesome service staff and technicians, the best car I’ve ever driven, would definitely go back!!! Keep up the good work!!!

SA
Susan A.
Lisbon, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2019 Category: Service
I always get my car serviced at Rowe Auburn. They always take good care of me, keeping me updated on what my car needs. My last Hyundai lasted me 12 years. Pretty impressive I think.

Michael B.
Harrison, ME
10/07/2019 Category: Service
In and Out
Was taken right in and car was ready when they told me it would be. Friendly service people.