Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
4.4

Latest Review about 1 month ago

WA
WILL A.
Minneapolis, MN
04/19/2019
Great experience as always!
I always have great service here! Will go back again and again.

ROBERT S.
04/18/2019
professional group
The team at this facility was on time, delivered professional work, at a fair price.

JIM/MIKE B.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/16/2019
Always good service
Always good service.

RORY H.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/13/2019
Great communication, timely repair and cost less than they expected.
Well run location. I have my new place to go for as long as I live in the area. Keep up the great work

ES
EDDIE S.
Zimmerman, MN
04/06/2019
Always easy getting an appointment, good service, and very helpful if something just doesn't seem right. Highly recommended.

CAROL S.
Pontiac G6
03/27/2019
friendly and good service
Never push services I dont need. Clean waiting area and bathroom. I moved to Champlin but always go back to my Tire Plus in Rogers. I trust their service,

SUSAN S.
GMC Acadia
03/21/2019
Great!
Went in for wheel balancing--no pressure for unnecessary other things. Got what I paid for in record time. Would recommend!

Andover, MN
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/21/2019
No wait time on appointments. Easy to deal with the technicians.
The technician listened to my concerns and addressed them right away. Explain in detail what the issues they found and how to address them.They were courteous and prompt .

DAREK D.
03/20/2019
Oil Change Problem
I was scheduled for a oil appointment and I told them about a sound I was hearing. They did the oil change and found that my wheel bearing was bad so I had them fix it at the same time. They were super friendly and nice. I always like their customer service. When I left, as soon as I sped up to get on the freeway, my battery light came on and smelled smoke. I got off at the first exit which was St. Michael and jumped back onto the interstate back to Tires Plus. They found out that the gasket was pinch on the filter and the oil had sprayed everywhere. They cleaned up the engine and gave me a new oil filter and topped off the oil. I was relieved it wasn't something worse but also very thrown off that this happened. I was and still am nervous if anything else could have been damaged from driving it with oil spraying. I have never had this happen before and have always had the best service at this location. Hopefully my van doesn't have any problems from this incident. If this happened anywhere else, I would not return. However, I will return to this location because I do trust them and nothing has happened like this before in the last 15 years going here. Nonetheless, I was very upset that this happened as it should not have.

SN
SANDY N.
03/19/2019
👌
I have always had great service. They do as requested and call if they find anything else. Good at recommending what should be done on the future

BE
BRUCE E.
Hanover, MN
03/16/2019
Always helpful
Tires Plus replaced my headlight quickly and affordably and offered advice to questions I had.

AL
AMANDA L.
Ford Flex
03/14/2019
Always have great service
I went for an oil change and tire rotation and received great service. One of the managers even went above and beyond and helped me with the battery on my key fob. I will keep going back!

WG

ERICK G.
Nissan Titan XD
03/06/2019
Your people
Great service, reasonable prices and great people that care about their customers

DOUG S.
02/24/2019
New Tires
Bought my 2nd set of Cooper AT-3 Tires from the Rogers location. I'm sure I'll be as pleased with these as the first set I bought from Tires Plus.

ES
EDDIE S.
Zimmerman, MN
Honda Accord Coupe
02/09/2019
I had an appointment and found I needed a battery before I went in for a different vehicle, and asked if I could get it replaced before my appointment. I was taken immediately, and out the door with plenty of time, to get the other vehicle back for the appointment.

BT
BRIAN T.
Dayton, MN
Chrysler Concorde
02/02/2019
Fantastic place
Bryan and Andrew have never let me down. There mechanics are the best. I have been coming here for years with all of my vehicles.

DOUG S.
01/24/2019
Battery Replacement
Received a free installation coupon which saved me $60.00....

Osseo, MN
Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/19/2019
Completed job quickly.
When they shut off the radio and the headlights, they should return everything as they found it when job is complete.

KAYETTE M.
Albertville, MN
01/13/2019
Battery Needed
I needed a new car battery. I got in the same day i called. I was happy. New battery!