4.4

SHILIO H.
06/30/2019
Honest work and great service
We have been going to the Tire Plus in Rogers for many years. They have always provided us honesty even if we had the work done elsewhere or should be covered under warranty. They also have great customer service every time we go.

ES
EDDIE S.
Zimmerman, MN
Honda Accord Coupe
06/29/2019
I arrived 10 minutes before opening, and Andrew took my car and had it going before the appointment time. Friendly staff, and they always remember my name as I walk in the door.

DAVID C.
06/27/2019
Awesome Customer Service
Andrew & Bryan always take great care of me and my vehicles.

AL
AMANDA L.
Ford Flex
06/19/2019
Love this place
I always have great service at this location.
Friendly and knowledgeable employees too!

TOM S.
GMC Yukon XL
06/07/2019
Outstanding service, that's why I keep coming back.

CHATERAM B.
Andover, MN
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/07/2019
No wait time on appointments. Easy to deal with the technicians.
Andrew was very responsive and attentive to details. Repairs were completed within the estimated time given. The techs are very knowledgable.

WA
WILL A.
Minneapolis, MN
04/19/2019
Great experience as always!
I always have great service here! Will go back again and again.

ROBERT S.
04/18/2019
professional group
The team at this facility was on time, delivered professional work, at a fair price.

JIM/MIKE B.

RORY H.
Otsego, MN
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/13/2019
Great communication, timely repair and cost less than they expected.
Well run location. I have my new place to go for as long as I live in the area. Keep up the great work

ES
EDDIE S.
Zimmerman, MN
04/06/2019
Always easy getting an appointment, good service, and very helpful if something just doesn't seem right. Highly recommended.

CAROL S.
Pontiac G6
03/27/2019
friendly and good service
Never push services I dont need. Clean waiting area and bathroom. I moved to Champlin but always go back to my Tire Plus in Rogers. I trust their service,

SUSAN S.
Otsego, MN
GMC Acadia
03/21/2019
Great!
Went in for wheel balancing--no pressure for unnecessary other things. Got what I paid for in record time. Would recommend!

Andover, MN
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/21/2019
No wait time on appointments. Easy to deal with the technicians.
The technician listened to my concerns and addressed them right away. Explain in detail what the issues they found and how to address them.They were courteous and prompt .

DAREK D.
03/20/2019
Oil Change Problem
I was scheduled for a oil appointment and I told them about a sound I was hearing. They did the oil change and found that my wheel bearing was bad so I had them fix it at the same time. They were super friendly and nice. I always like their customer service. When I left, as soon as I sped up to get on the freeway, my battery light came on and smelled smoke. I got off at the first exit which was St. Michael and jumped back onto the interstate back to Tires Plus. They found out that the gasket was pinch on the filter and the oil had sprayed everywhere. They cleaned up the engine and gave me a new oil filter and topped off the oil. I was relieved it wasn't something worse but also very thrown off that this happened. I was and still am nervous if anything else could have been damaged from driving it with oil spraying. I have never had this happen before and have always had the best service at this location. Hopefully my van doesn't have any problems from this incident. If this happened anywhere else, I would not return. However, I will return to this location because I do trust them and nothing has happened like this before in the last 15 years going here. Nonetheless, I was very upset that this happened as it should not have.