Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
4.4

Latest Review about 1 month ago

NR
Nathan R.
Becker, MN
11/08/2017
Took to long
I brought in my 08 Silverado for tires they got me in right away but took over an hour and a half to change thats way to long

ES
EDDIE S.
Zimmerman, MN
Chevrolet Silverado
07/13/2017
Getting slower
Recently, service at the Roger's location has slowed to the point that even when you have an appointment, you're waiting an hour or more....what happened?

DREW R.
Otsego, MN
Dodge Durango
12/11/2016
Customer service is good, but it shouldn't take an hour and twenty minutes for a scheduled oil change.

MONICA H.
Rogers, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
11/01/2015
Tire Plug
I had a coupon for fix a flat free. Thank you for that. I wish you guys had someone who just did that. It took way to long to get A nail out of my tire. Well over an hour.

JEFF B.
Alexandria, MN
Ford Flex
09/22/2015
Too long to fix a flat.
Most tire professionals can fix a flat in 15 minutes or less. I've been to many places that flat fixed and got me in and out in a matter of minutes. It took me nearly an hour just to get a flat fixed. I'm just saying. I have run into this at other tires plus. Hint: A good goal would be to minimize the waiting time for all customers, and prioritizing activity to make that happen. If I was getting four new tires mounted and balanced, it wouldn't bother me if the technician took 10 to 15 minutes to fix someone's flat to get them on their way.

TL
TIM L.
Otsego, MN
02/24/2015
The walk in wait time is ridiculous; over two hours for an oil change. Wow. I may not return; nice waiting room to cover up their poor wait time.

CF
CLINTON F.
Elk River, MN
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/21/2015
A set of tires.
Called at 8:36am and scheduled a 1:00 appointment. When I got there my appt hadnt been scheduled.

JEROME T.
Rogers, MN
03/19/2014
You guys provided great service as far as why I brought the car in but I felt like I was there for awhile. I had an appointment and it still took 1.5 hours for a oil change, tire rotation, and a tire plug. Maybe this is normal but I thought it was a long time for very common fixes.

JN
JESSICA N.
Infiniti G35
02/18/2014
Took too long.
Made an appointment for oil change and it still took over an hour.

PP
PAULA P.
Big Lake, MN
Dodge Challenger
10/21/2013
Put air in my tires please
This shop takes care of my two vehicles and for the most part they do a good job. Just recently I had a standard oil change performed on my muscle car. Within four minutes of leaving the shop my 'low tire' pressure gauge came on. I was very disappointed. My tire pressure should of been checked and it obviously wasn't.