Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
4.4

Latest Review about 1 month ago

ES
EDDIE S.
Zimmerman, MN
09/13/2019
Long wait
I walked in without an appointment, the service rep asked if I needed help, and assisted me in picking out some new, in stock, tires.
I was told it would be about an hour. I've never had problems with my tpms, but was told I needed two new ones , at$90.00 a piece. I was also told I need new brakes (thank you, I knew that)
Is there a requirement to make more money? I was already in for almost $800.00, now I'm above $950.00, and there for over 2-1/2 hours. Frustrating.
My first bad experience here in 5 years. I hope it's my last.

DAREK D.
Saint Michael, MN
03/20/2019
Oil Change Problem
I was scheduled for a oil appointment and I told them about a sound I was hearing. They did the oil change and found that my wheel bearing was bad so I had them fix it at the same time. They were super friendly and nice. I always like their customer service. When I left, as soon as I sped up to get on the freeway, my battery light came on and smelled smoke. I got off at the first exit which was St. Michael and jumped back onto the interstate back to Tires Plus. They found out that the gasket was pinch on the filter and the oil had sprayed everywhere. They cleaned up the engine and gave me a new oil filter and topped off the oil. I was relieved it wasn't something worse but also very thrown off that this happened. I was and still am nervous if anything else could have been damaged from driving it with oil spraying. I have never had this happen before and have always had the best service at this location. Hopefully my van doesn't have any problems from this incident. If this happened anywhere else, I would not return. However, I will return to this location because I do trust them and nothing has happened like this before in the last 15 years going here. Nonetheless, I was very upset that this happened as it should not have.

DOUG S.
Elk River, MN
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/21/2017
I asked to lnflate my ties to 30psi it wasn’t done
They did not reset oil life after my oil change.
Salesman was kind of rude.

PP
PAT/KEN P.
Zimmerman, MN
12/14/2017
Not so happy.
I called yesterday for an 11:30 appt today and asked if it would be possible to get an oil change during my lunch hour. I was assured it was. I dropped my car off at 11:30 and went to lunch. While in the restaurant I received a call my car was almost but they noticed it needed a cabin filter, I told them to go ahead and replace it. I returned at 12:25 and my car was still on the hoist and no one was working on it. I waited 10 minutes then asked when it would be done. He went out to the shop and got someone working on it and then told me it would be 10 minutes more. It is now 12:45 and I am already 15 minutes getting back to work. I ended up getting my car at 12:55and was 1/2 hour late back to work. One and a half hours for an oil change seems like more time than necessary. I am not happy with this poor service.

PP
PAULA P.
Big Lake, MN
Nissan Titan
01/09/2017
Not like I remembered
I arrived at my scheduled appointment time for an oil change. Rather then wait at the store I went across the street to have coffee to wait for my vehicle to be ready. Imagine my surprise when I looked out the window of the coffee shop to find my vehicle still parked where I left it 33 minutes earlier. If this wasn't enough,the Tires Plus representative didn't inform me the status level of my battery. I clearly stated I wanted to know the condition of the battery when I made my appointment. I was disappointed in the service I received.

AK
ANN K.
Nissan Juke
12/18/2016
Oil Change, Tire Rotation, Valve Stem Leak and Windshield Wiper Blades
My experience was like being at a comedy club, on top of some of the worst customer service I've ever received at your location. Last week my wife received similar service, I was really hoping that it was a fluke, but I was wrong. I made an appointment for 11:00 dropped the car off at 10:30. It took me 10 minutes to tell them that I would also like the wiper blades replaced? That must be a new concept, unless they are looking for an up sale?? Oh but, if you purchase the oil change package, don't forget that little plastic card, as they don't track that in the system anywhere. Very inefficient... So I went back out to the car to get that, only to have more discussion when I came back about windshield wipers. WOW, speechless. After almost an hour I get a call about the valve stems being wrong which was my problem. I found this to be interesting as your staff is the one that recommended the ones that are there, and they were supposed to be the best "wink"! Then almost 30 minutes later I called to check as we had a lot to do that day, only to find they were struggling with what??? YES, the windshield wipers they (whoever they is) brought the wrong ones and the right ones were on the way it would be ready in 15 minutes. Well the car was ready, but they couldn't get the right windshield wipers really for a Nissan Juke? I'm not sure what exactly has happened up there staffing wise. My wife and I have trusted Tires Plus, even sent friends your way. We will be reaching out to those friends to make sure they are aware of your changes, and share both of our recent experiences. We've done a lot of business over the years, it's just sad that it's come to this.

JASON W.
Oldsmobile Alero
09/03/2016
appt time 930 am, don't get checked out until an hour later.
2 people came in after me, and left before me. I had an appt at 930 and did not leave there until almost 1045. Very frustrating. They didn't offer any explanation, and seemed bothered when I asked them twice about when it would be done. The fact that it was dead there and I was the first one out of the three customers to get there and the last to leave, makes me think I will be taking my business elsewhere. Not to mention my 10 off coupon still had me paying almost 30 dollars for a standard oil change.

ST
SHERRI T.
Albertville, MN
08/10/2016
Tire rotation
The plastic lug nut covers did not get tightened down, I'm now missing a hub cap

RT
RON T.
Albertville, MN
Buick LeSabre
01/23/2015
With Appointment
I had a 9:00 AM Appt. and I got their early and I didn't get out of their till close to 10:00 AM. for an oil change. This is not a corporate Tires Plus I found out and I could have been there for 2 hrs. and there advertisement of 30 Min. or less has no meaning.

KI
KEVE I.
11/10/2014
We had an appointment and had to wait a long time
We had an appointment for 2pm oil change, arrived at 1:45 pm and our car wasn't looked at until until 3:15 pm. We didn't leave until 4:30. I know it snowed here and people needed snow tires on, but we had an appointment and waited a long time. Service was good once we got it done, it just took a long time. Thanks

NS
Nick S.
06/27/2014
pricey
Great people and great customer service. Their prices are outrageous. Over $800 for brakes all around!! Did it myself for under 180. I expected 250-$300 but not $800!!

PF
PAUL F.
05/29/2014
Over charged
I had a wheel bearing replaced last week on my 07 Tahoe for a total of $546.54. Yesterday I was at a Chev dealership for a tire rotation and the quote from the dealer was $425. I then called NTB and the quote they provided was $382. Needless to day Tires Plus will never see my business again and I have been happy to spread the word about the gouging at the Rogers location.

MO
MARLIN O.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/07/2013
Why the Drastic price increase?
Why did oil changes go up $10? Also you must not have balanced tires after rotation as it is vibrating. Also tire sensor is on after rotation.