Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
4.4

Latest Review about 1 month ago

WG
WILLIAM g.
Big Lake, MN
Toyota Venza
10/11/2019
Billing issue
On October 10th I brought my Toyota Venza into the Rogers Tires Plus. I believe I was over charged by $25 or more. I have never by $70 + for an oil change. I even brought in a coupon for $15 off oil change.

EB
ERIC B.
10/09/2019
great helpful people that work there
My family takes all our cars there, about 7 in all. Always get friendly and quick service.

Honda Accord Coupe
10/09/2019
Jeff opened a couple minutes early, and had me in and out, in less time than expected... thank you Jeff.

EG
ERICK G.
Nissan Titan XD
10/06/2019
The people
Good service, fair pricing , efficient and timely on getting work completed

10/05/2019
Nice employees quick service
Always fast service

Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/04/2019
Fantastic service
My brakes went out in my truck on a Thursday early evening. I called and they got my truck in and took care of the problem. They were even short handed this night. Thanks to Andrew and the entire staff for fantastic service.

TJ
THERESA J.
Monticello, MN
10/02/2019
Replace tire
The guys were very helpful with my tire issue. I had a nail on the edge of the tread, they were able to order the new one and get it replaced within a day. They keep me informed along the way. Another location told me I needed 4 new tires even though the truck has less than 30,000 miles. Rogers Tires Plus always provides good service.

09/13/2019
Long wait
I walked in without an appointment, the service rep asked if I needed help, and assisted me in picking out some new, in stock, tires.
I was told it would be about an hour. I've never had problems with my tpms, but was told I needed two new ones , at$90.00 a piece. I was also told I need new brakes (thank you, I knew that)
Is there a requirement to make more money? I was already in for almost $800.00, now I'm above $950.00, and there for over 2-1/2 hours. Frustrating.
My first bad experience here in 5 years. I hope it's my last.

ROBERT S.
09/05/2019
Professional Team
The Team at this facility is professional and thorough. Given the opportunity, call Brian for your appointment.

Otsego, MN
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/15/2019
Gassy friendly service

Chrysler 300
08/03/2019
Fantastic staff
I’ve been coming here for years with all of my vehicles and they have never let me down. Fantastic staff and work has been done in a timely matter.

JAMES R.
Cadillac SRX
07/20/2019
Great service.
Completed work in a short amount of time. Thanks...

Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/15/2019
Great Job
Fast, friendly, competitive

Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/02/2019
Knowledge
Bryan and Andrew and the entire staff are the best. I have been coming here for a long time and they have never let me down.
Keep up the great work.

SHILIO H.
06/30/2019
Honest work and great service
We have been going to the Tire Plus in Rogers for many years. They have always provided us honesty even if we had the work done elsewhere or should be covered under warranty. They also have great customer service every time we go.

Honda Accord Coupe
06/29/2019
I arrived 10 minutes before opening, and Andrew took my car and had it going before the appointment time. Friendly staff, and they always remember my name as I walk in the door.

DAVID C.
06/27/2019
Awesome Customer Service
Andrew & Bryan always take great care of me and my vehicles.

AL
AMANDA L.
Ford Flex
06/19/2019
Love this place
I always have great service at this location.
Friendly and knowledgeable employees too!

TOM S.
GMC Yukon XL
06/07/2019
Outstanding service, that's why I keep coming back.

CHATERAM B.
Andover, MN
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/07/2019
No wait time on appointments. Easy to deal with the technicians.
Andrew was very responsive and attentive to details. Repairs were completed within the estimated time given. The techs are very knowledgable.