Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
4.4

Latest Review about 1 month ago

MATT W.
Anoka, MN
01/07/2017
The staff are really friendly and they take the time to look over your vehicle and give you estimates on items if something is wrong.

ES
EDDIE S.
Zimmerman, MN
01/01/2017
Excellent service!
I didn't have an appointment, yet got in, had the tires rotated and oil changed in less than an hour!

Chevrolet Silverado
12/31/2016
The entire staff.
I bring all of my vehicles to them. Every time I get great service. They care about what they do.

PL

ANN K.
Nissan Juke
12/18/2016
Oil Change, Tire Rotation, Valve Stem Leak and Windshield Wiper Blades
My experience was like being at a comedy club, on top of some of the worst customer service I've ever received at your location. Last week my wife received similar service, I was really hoping that it was a fluke, but I was wrong. I made an appointment for 11:00 dropped the car off at 10:30. It took me 10 minutes to tell them that I would also like the wiper blades replaced? That must be a new concept, unless they are looking for an up sale?? Oh but, if you purchase the oil change package, don't forget that little plastic card, as they don't track that in the system anywhere. Very inefficient... So I went back out to the car to get that, only to have more discussion when I came back about windshield wipers. WOW, speechless. After almost an hour I get a call about the valve stems being wrong which was my problem. I found this to be interesting as your staff is the one that recommended the ones that are there, and they were supposed to be the best "wink"! Then almost 30 minutes later I called to check as we had a lot to do that day, only to find they were struggling with what??? YES, the windshield wipers they (whoever they is) brought the wrong ones and the right ones were on the way it would be ready in 15 minutes. Well the car was ready, but they couldn't get the right windshield wipers really for a Nissan Juke? I'm not sure what exactly has happened up there staffing wise. My wife and I have trusted Tires Plus, even sent friends your way. We will be reaching out to those friends to make sure they are aware of your changes, and share both of our recent experiences. We've done a lot of business over the years, it's just sad that it's come to this.

AK
ANN K.
12/17/2016
Oil Change, New Tires and Front Alignment
I am extremely disappointed and disheartened in the new management team and service team at the Rogers Tires Plus. We have gone to this location for 10+years of, but sadly this will be our last time. I took my Lexus in for an oil change, and it was determined that I needed new tires and a front end alignment, so I decided to do that since winter is upon us. When I picked up my car, and went to put my packages in the back of my car everything was thrown about. The mat that they removed to get to what I'm assuming was my spare tire or lug nut lock was not put back and everything that was on top was just flipped over and tossed about. When Erick and Chris were Managing that store the service was off the charts. Now when you call it's all a sales pitch, and games. We no longer trust the team up there. I'm that we will have to find a new place to take our vehicles. I will also be reaching out to the friends and family that we have sent to that location to let them know they too should start going somewhere else.

TOM M.
12/14/2016
above and beyond
They spent a lot of time trying to find my problem when they didn't hear it like I did. The replaced pads that were pretty new to find solution. Very happy with service!

DREW R.
Otsego, MN
Dodge Durango
12/11/2016
Customer service is good, but it shouldn't take an hour and twenty minutes for a scheduled oil change.

DAVID L.
Chrysler Aspen
12/04/2016
Able to get me in for an oil change!
Got me in@

Dodge Durango
11/20/2016
fast and great service
I would highly recommend Tires Plus ( Rogers store) to everyone

MATT W.
Otsego, MN
Honesty
Great honest team and glad to be a long time Customer of the Rogers location.

Brian B.
Salas staff
The sales staff is great. I bring 3 vehicles here every time they care about the needs of each vehicle.

Chevrolet Silverado
The sales staff
The sales staff has always been great. It is great that they know my me when I call.

CHAR/JAMES W.
10/23/2016
Treated very well and work done in a professional manor, but they forgot to reset the "oil maintenane" warning on the display after work was done.

ES
EDDIE S.
Zimmerman, MN
10/20/2016
Really good service
We went in for tires for my wifes car, they helped us pick them out amongst the three models available, and gave us the pros, and cons of each. We picked out what sounded best, and left. They said they'd call us when they were through. My only gripe, is we were back before they called....meaning they had either just finished, or they just hadn't called yet....either way, no one called.

EB
Pleasant

PM
PATRICK M.
10/11/2016
great job, speedy service.
As expected, fast courteous team. I keep going back.

MARK G.
Albertville, MN
10/02/2016
happy
Very happy with service. In and out quickly

JASON W.
Oldsmobile Alero
09/03/2016
appt time 930 am, don't get checked out until an hour later.
2 people came in after me, and left before me. I had an appt at 930 and did not leave there until almost 1045. Very frustrating. They didn't offer any explanation, and seemed bothered when I asked them twice about when it would be done. The fact that it was dead there and I was the first one out of the three customers to get there and the last to leave, makes me think I will be taking my business elsewhere. Not to mention my 10 off coupon still had me paying almost 30 dollars for a standard oil change.

KD
KIM D.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/31/2016
Professional with a home town feel. Very nice people.
Great customer service. Friendly and is respectable to your time and money.