Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
4.4

Latest Review about 1 month ago

JEREMY D.
Albertville, MN
BMW 535xi
11/16/2015
Worst possible experience of any tire purchase
I'll preface this review by 1st stating I am a car guy, I likely buy more tires than the average consumer, and often buy the most expensive option because I value quality over cost. I made an appointment the week of 11/8/15 to get snow tires installed onto my set of winter wheels. The snow tires I had were at about 50% of their tread depth so still very usable (recall I am a car enthusiast from above). Being I wanted the best possible traction this winter I opted to sell my existing snow tires and buy the latest and greatest. Working the Eric the store manager via phone I discussed the difference between the latest blizzak and the michelin offering. Eric mentioned the treadwear warranty on the michelin was fantastic and through my research the performance and reliability or them also was comparable to the blizzak. I told Eric I'd take them and proceeded to set an appointment for the following Saturday. He mentioned he could have the there next day and set me up for a 9am appt Saturday appointment requested. Knowing I had new tires ordered I proceeded to sell my old ones. Saturday morning comes along and I get an email asking to confirm my appointment and I do, I thenhead to my appointment. Show up just before 9 and walk in. This is where it all went south 2 employees are behind the main counter, one customer is there and I stand waiting for my turn. Several minutes go by and I patiently wait. I was never greeted, and close to 5 after 9 I was finally helped by Eric. I explained I had an appointment and who I was and he pulled up my info. They asked where my car was and I explained that I brought them the wheels and old tires off the car and drove my suv as I had a summer set I was still using. Figured I'd save them some time. I also mentioned a slow leak on my front suv tire and asked if they could address that as well. Right away Eric said I would have to leave it, along with my tires. Taken aback as tires plus advertises their 59 minute quick install. I mentioned this to home thinking I even saved them time by bringing the wheels off the car. He immediately with much attitude says they are jot a corporate store and don't "have" the follow those rules. I was shocked and mentioned well I made an appointment, you have the tires at least do those and I'll wait. He went on to say that my tires were a "special order" (read above where he offered them a nd had them in stock the next day). I at this point was upset. Mentioned I would take by business elsewhere if he could not honor the 59 minutes. Knowing very well I have purchased several sets of tires from their location over the years. He grumbled and they went to work. Being they couldn't possibly fix the slow leaks as well. I planned to go elsewhere and make another appointment to get that done. When I return about 45 minutes later Eric explains his tech damaged my existing tires and the set I had sold are know junk. He blew it off and said they must have been old. (recall above when I mentioned the 50% tread left.) also these being snow tires are stored off season out of the sun too. He blew it off expecting to simply accept his excuse that it happens. Not their fault they damaged my tires. Having additional appointments that day I couldn't stay and argue so I said we'll have to come to terms on that later in the day. I paid my bill, and went to load my tires back into the suv. The tire tech helping when I asked about my tpms said he didn't "rebuild" them. Odd I thought as I was charged 40 bucks to rebuild them. I go back in to ask Eric and also noticed I was charged for new "rubber valve stems" . As well as nitrogen and such. Eric apologized right away (sorry likely that I noticed) and refunded my money for that scam. Later that day Eric called me asking why I didn't take my old tires, we'll because his tech didn't load them into my vehicle.... He explains he'll work on getting me "right" on the damaged tire and he'll hold onto them until I can come back to collect them. He then calls me later and leaves a voice mail. He is attempting to find a "similar used comparable" tire to complete my set. Then says he'll be in touch later next week. As anyone knows you don't usually buy mismatched tires just as now I can't complete the sale of the full set I had prior to them ruining one. I'm now out $250 which helped justify the purchase of the new ones. The only resolution is now to find me the exact tire with similar tread to complete my set or buy the set they ruined so I am made whole. I am now waiting on their solution.

MIKE R.
GMC Envoy
11/11/2015
Always fair and prompt
I was greeted when I came in, not uphold a bunch of stuff. They called to say my serpentine belt was really cracked and suggested I replace it. I was pleased with the quote. After that call they called me 20 minutes later to say it was finished. They also rotated my tires for free since I purchased my tires there. I will definitely go back again.

MIKE B.
11/07/2015
Preventative maintenance
This tires plus got my high mileage truck in, took care of business, and I was back on the road in less than an hour. Thank you tires plus

MONICA H.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
11/01/2015
Tire Plug
I had a coupon for fix a flat free. Thank you for that. I wish you guys had someone who just did that. It took way to long to get A nail out of my tire. Well over an hour.

BF
BRIAN F.
Saint Michael, MN
10/03/2015
Time management
I was extremely disappointed in the service we received . Have been a multi vehicle customer there for quite some time. Not real sure I will go back. Appt set for a prequoted service of 4 new tires to be installed. Time of service was told to us to be 45 mins. Appt was set for 430. At 555 we headed back after dinner down the road and when we arrived truck was still on lift with no tires in it. Went in to talk to them, they said sorry we only had 2 of the same tires and we didn't know which way you wanted them ( black or white sidewalls). Also they said the called my phone number to verify.... Wife had 2 missed calls from them, not me who set all this up and dropped off truck. The missed calls were at 544 and 547. 1.5 hrs after appt start time.
And on another note my wife brought our car in for tire rotation and balance and when she was checking out she verified what was done and the person told her just rotation . Wife asked why balance wasn't done when she has requested that. The answer " well is it shaking real bad as you drive down the road?" Ummm no not yet. I've been sitting right here in the waiting area and no one questioned the request. It is currently shaking and not due for a tire rotation yet..... So I guess we have to mAke another trip for a tire balance?? Why?

ANDREW M.
Elk River, MN
09/26/2015
Dennis was fantastic
Railroad bolts through my tire. Guys were great about helping me out and getting my tires replaced even though they were really busy and close to the end of store hours.

JEFF B.
Alexandria, MN
Ford Flex
09/22/2015
Too long to fix a flat.
Most tire professionals can fix a flat in 15 minutes or less. I've been to many places that flat fixed and got me in and out in a matter of minutes. It took me nearly an hour just to get a flat fixed. I'm just saying. I have run into this at other tires plus. Hint: A good goal would be to minimize the waiting time for all customers, and prioritizing activity to make that happen. If I was getting four new tires mounted and balanced, it wouldn't bother me if the technician took 10 to 15 minutes to fix someone's flat to get them on their way.

TL
TIM L.
09/21/2015
Jeep Wrangler Service
These guys are friendly, professional and do quality work. They've always been honest with me about my car maintenance and costs. The old Jeep has nearly 200,000 miles and keeps on going. This, thanks to Tires Plus in Rogers, MN

GB
GRAIG B.
09/20/2015
Great service as always!
Eric and the crew at Rogers Tires Plus did a great job installing new tires on my truck. Eric worked with me on a non warranty tire with pre-mature wear, I was satisfied with the deal and all was good. Eric is great to work with. The guys in the shop do a great job also and pay attention to detail.

JOHN A.
RAM 1500
09/19/2015
Great staff and very quick service. I take all my vehicles there
I've sent many people there and they all have had great experiences. I highly recommend giving them a shot at your business!

WJ
WAYNE J.
Princeton, MN
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/28/2015
Satisfied
While having new tires mounted, the technician looked over the engine as a courtesy and discovered a frayed alternator belt. An estimate of parts and labor was presented and work proceeded. Definitely saved me some trouble down the road and I appreciated the attention to details. Very satisfied with parts, tires and services.

SP
SHARON P.
Dayton, MN
Lexus LX 470
08/27/2015
Trustworthy, friendly, honest, fair, quick and quality work
Thank you for friendly, fair, and fast quality service.

EB
ERIC B.
08/27/2015
Oil Change
Very friendly and helpful. In and out very fast.

KL
KEITH L.
08/23/2015
repair of ldler pulley
appointment time was prompt with diagnoses and repair in less than an hr Very Good!

DAVE B.
08/17/2015
Fast knowledgable friendly service
best service I've had at a place all summer. Greeted me with a smile, told me they'd take care of it, gave me a price (and that's what it actually ended up being) and thanked me when I left. Seriously can't get much better than that!

DANIELLE B.

TOM M.
Buick Century
08/14/2015
great service
Very friendly and helpful.

JASON M.
Big Lake, MN
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/11/2015
Fast service
Great place to have your tires done

MARK W.