LN
Lee N.
Ford Fiesta
05/23/2018
Rusty’s is great!
Good work, fair prices, and nice people!

Anonymous avatar
Mabelvale, AR
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/22/2018
Here working from another state. Emailed their service before hours of operation and they responded within 10 minutes. Was able to get my truck in that day and the problem was fixed the next day. Very fast and prompt service! Great job guys!

Amy B.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/26/2018
Excellent Job!
I've been bringing my vehicles to Rusty's for YEARS! Pat DePugh and other guys do a great job! Highly recommend to others!

Joel R.
04/23/2018
They Did It Again
I had some simple maintenance work done and it worked out well for me on this busy Friday afternoon. No problems and received a car wash as an added bonus.

Randy W.
04/23/2018
personable people, good work product
Trustworthy and reliable

NK
Nancy K.
04/08/2018
Excellent Care
Thanks for putting together the inspection report, complete with photos, so I could feel better about my decision to keep my 20-year-old car and for maintaining it so well all this time.

Melanie B.
BMW 128i
04/02/2018
Rusty's did the service on my BMW timely, accurately and priced reasonably.

Buddy S.
Acura TL
03/29/2018
Awesome
Great service! Friendly staff! Clean environment!

JN
John N.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/28/2018
Terrific
Missed one minor thing while talking about what was wrong with the vehicle. I was not a big thing, it must have just slipped their minds or they assumed it wasn't broken. Overall 4.9/5. Free car wash was awesome!

Debbie B.
Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2018
1st Time Customer
Let’s just say that I’ve found a new location to service my vehicles! Fast friend and honest services. They even drove me home and came back and got me when car was finished. When I received my car back and it was WASHED, I was amazed! Thank you so much Rusty’s Gatage!
Debbie Blanchard

Jerry S.
Ford Edge
03/23/2018
Vehicle work at rusty's
I was impressed with the service provided and the quality of work.

Steve M.
Toyota Avalon
03/21/2018
Top Quality work on my car - drives perfect again.
With a description of the problem, Pat, Ryan and the team found the issues and had it fixed that day. We dropped it off under the early bird plan, received a call with the estimate, pick it up after hours (paid by credit card) and it drives great again. Thanks guys!

RL
Randy L.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/07/2018
Tires, Front End Alignment, Oil Change, State Inspection
You just cannot find a more reputable shop to handle all your needs. No more claims from the tire shop "Your vehicle is out of alignment" or from your garage shop "Your tires need to be replaced". One shop - full accountability!

VT
Vesa T.
03/06/2018
Quick and great customer service.
Great customer service and pricing.

TW
Terri W.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
03/02/2018
Free Loaner, Communication & Care
Rusty's understands the importance of life still happens even when your car is in the shop. When I've needed it, they've given me a free loaner car even if it meant one of the owner's giving me his for a few days!

Pictures and frequent communication during the repair process make me confident they are only doing the work necessary to get me back safely on the road, and if additional problems are discovered along the way, they let you know about the timing, aditional cost and parts required to make things right.

I feel so confident in their work and professionalism that I have sent several friends and even my new pastor here!

John R.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/01/2018
The people and the service make this place great.
Communication is the key to keeping customers satisfied. Through no fault of your own it took longer to fix my father's truck than it normally would but I was always kept up to date on the progress, then the reasoning it would be late. That's all a person can ask for. It wasn't their fault a wrong part was sent but they were the first to call and tell me the issue. I brought the truck to Rusty's from my father's house in another town because I trust them. I will continue to do so.

LD
Larry D.
03/01/2018
Very professional and honest- I highly reccomend them for all your auto care.
So glad we found this business to take care of our automobiles. They are very professional and honest. I highly recommend them.

GR
George R.
02/25/2018
Wouldn't trust my vehicle with anyone else
The service, quality work, and fair prices

GR
Gil R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/25/2018
Fixed
The problem with my vehicle was quickly identified. Staff provided the recommended actions and had me back on the road the same day. Service was excellent!

Johnisha G.