LF
Lori F.
Volkswagen Passat
12/13/2018
Awesome as usual!
I can always count on Rusty’s Garage for the best service and peace of mind. Love you guys!

Randal H.
12/12/2018
Rustys Does a great job at a decent price. I brought the Rav in for an oil change and when I left was told they did a complete inspection of vehicle checking various components, taking a picture and sending it to me on those items. Very pleased with service

BL
Becky L.
Houston, TX
12/06/2018
You guys ROCK!
You are always there to assist me with my auto needs AND you fixed the cushion! Thank you!!!! My behind also says thank you.

Charles W.
Conroe, TX
Saab 9-3
12/05/2018
The people here are honest, friendly and caring
This is the second time I've taking my car to Rusty's. I had a problem with my headlights. They didn't try to upsell or even replace my lights - simply fixed the problem and everything's great!

David M.
12/04/2018
Oil change & inspection
Great servicemen

NJ
Nick J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/03/2018
Professional, knowledgeable staff. Friendly & courteous.
Highest recommendation. The crew at Rusty’s Garage made a potentially unpleasant visit for truck repair lots of fun. Pricing was fair for work provided, and I left with a great deal of confidence that everything was fixed properly.

Marion C.
Cadillac CTS
11/27/2018
Pat and his entire crew.
They always consult me before they do any work and whatever they do is always done well. I have told my friends about them.

Dana H.
Pointblank, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
11/22/2018
pat made me feel right at home , very nice clean shop
I bought a truck from pat , was treated with respect , would highly recommend for your auto repair

TG
Tanya G.
11/20/2018
Professional- outstanding staff
A friend of mine recommended me Rustig’s Garage. Sh was sooooo right. The place is fabulous. The staff is outstanding. They left my car like a new vehicle.

PW
Paige W.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
11/16/2018
This was our first experience with Rusty’s Garage. They were very professional and efficient. They identified the work that needed to be done, called us to review the action plan and completed the work earlier than originally stated. The price for their services was fair and reasonable. The facility is clean and I was comfortable leaving my car in their care. We will definitely be returning for future services.

Chris C.
11/15/2018
Quick Service!
Very quick service for the auto repair that I was facing. I would highly recommend!

Sharon C.
Kia Soul
11/15/2018
Honest, reliable, convenient and timely
I have been to Rusty’s many times. I’m always out in around an hour. They don’t try to plus sale. Everyone is friendly! This is a place I would love to work for!

OR
Ofelia R.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
11/09/2018
Wonderful
Everybody are so kind and always explain me everything

Joel M.
11/09/2018
First visit
I visited Rusty's Garage for the first time this week on the recommendation of my brother-in-law.
I bought a 2011 BMW about 6 months ago, and until this week, I hadn't driven at night. My first venture after dark was alarming, as my headlights didn't properly illuminate my path, so I proceeded to my local destination with great care.
I decided to try Rusty's Garage for a headlight adjustment rather than go to the BMW dealer which is always a pricey option.
After I checked in with Josh for my appointment, the technician drove my car around to the extremely clean and well-organized garage bay, and I settled into my chair for what I thought would be a half hour wait.

Within just a few minutes, Pat invited me to the garage area and he and the tech showed me the adjustment they had made.
Pat said, this was so simple, we're not going to charge you. I (mildly) protested, but immediately scheduled an oil and filter change and a nitrogen fill in my tires.
Everyone in place is very personable, knowledgeable and seem genuinely interested in me and my business.
I highly recommend that you bring them your vehicle(s) for service!!

MT
Memaw T.
Conroe, TX
11/08/2018
friendly quick service
I don't know of any other shop that is really concerned about your safety and well kept running vehicle as they are.I didnt have a chance to bring my car in sooner and they said come in and if the wait is too long i could use the loaner and not ride around with no air .

Michael P.
11/07/2018
We're Finally Home
After living in The Woodlands for the past 7 years and moving from one place to another to have our cars serviced, we've finally found a home - Rusty's Garage. Their professionalism, communication, honesty and quality of work sets them apart from all others. Countermen Mark and Ryan are excellent communicators and very thorough. They not only take care of us when we're there to get service, but will provide estimates and timelines for future work to be done. We appreciate everyone on Pat's team - they are first-rate and dependable. Thanks for welcoming us into your garage!
Mike Philipps - The Woodlands, TX

Chris M.
GMC Yukon
11/02/2018
Courteous, friendly, timely, and fair.
Rusty's is the absolute best at getting it done right the first time. We have taken our vehicles there several times and never had a problem. They are the real deal!

NN
Nicole N.
10/31/2018
Friendly Efficient Service
I was recommended to Rusty’s by a close friend. They got me in for same-day maintanence, and they fixed the issue swiftly with precision. The staff was nothing but warm, friendly, & put off a good-mood vibe no matter how busy they got! Wonderful guys working here, & we trust in their service.

MU
Martha U.
Toyota Avalon
10/26/2018
Trust worthy- - Dependable!
Always feel comfortable taking my car to Rusty’s. As an older, widowed lady, it is so nice to know that they will take care of my car- - - and I trust Pat and all of his guys to do right by me.
I recommend Rusty’s Garage, especially to my single lady friends. They will take care of you..

Chris W.
Houston, TX
Toyota Tundra
10/21/2018
Great
Rusty's always does great work at a great price.