Austin M.
02/15/2019
Honest and reliable
I feel that they are trustworthy and don't just tell me I need repairs that I don't need just to make money

LN
Lee N.
Ford Fiesta
02/03/2019
Oil change and inspection
Fast!!

Brian S.
02/01/2019
Very trustworthy and reliable.
Rusty's Garage does great a job at a fair price. I've been taking my cars there for 5 plus years.

Judy P.
Porter, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/27/2019
These guys went out of there way to help me with a warranty issue with a Michelin tire problem, The Michelin representative looked all around for help and no one would assist us. These guys with no questions took on the challenge and got great results.

KA
Karie A.
01/25/2019
I won't take my car anywhere else!
Rusty's has been taking care of my and my partner's car for years. They always do a great job of clearly communicating any issues and giving me all available options for repair. Their prices are great and the work is stellar! I truly wont' go anywhere else for vehicle maintenance or repairs!

SJ
Sharon J.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/24/2019
Cordial and competent.
Extremely professional. Found the problem quickly and the repair was completed when promised.

Mike P.
Ford Edge
01/16/2019
Auto service excellence!
Friendly, professional and very knowledgeable in all aspects of service. I’ve always taken my vehicles to the dealership for any type of service. I came here as a recommendation from several people and it’s close to home. I wouldn’t consider going anywhere else.

TK
Tiffany K.
Lexus ES 300h
01/15/2019
WOW - never knew an oil change could be so great!
First time to this business and they exceeded my expectations! Everyone that greeted me was pleasant and friendly, Took care of my car quickly and professionally. I am so glad I found this place! Pat, the owner was in and was extremely courteous. Pat obviously knows how to run a business - treat customers great!
Thank you!

Ram Pickup
01/08/2019
Oil change was good.

01/04/2019
Friendly, honest and professional repair shop
I’m so glad a friend of mine highly recommended me this repair shop. I love the staff. I had taken my car since then and I would highly rated it because of the professional, honest, amazing,.... staff.

CY
Clay Y.
12/31/2018
The best
We have come to depend on Rusty’s for our whole family. Anytime the kids come home. Their care get a checkout at Rusty’s. Pat an the gang are the best

Rob B.
12/30/2018
Car replacement
My son's 2008 Jetta was having trouble shifting between 3rd and 4th gears so I brought it in to Rusty's Garage which I use for all of my car needs. They evaluated the car and determined the transmission needed to be rebuilt or replaced. They spent a lot of time searching for an affordable rebuild option. They eventually recommended that it wasn't worth fixing because of the cost. So we took the car straight to a used car dealership to trade it in. We picked out a 2016 Ford Focus and brought it straight to Rusty's to be checked out. They advised us to take it back immediately because it had major issues. We did and swapped it for a 2017 Focus with half the miles. Back to Rusty's. This one checked out perfectly and we had them do our first oil change on it.
I have used Rusty's and Pat (co-owner) prior to Rusty's for many years and recommend them highly.

MK
Michele K.
12/24/2018
Very personable
Being a newly single woman I was concerned about finding an honest mechanic shop. A friend recommended Rusty’s and I’m so happy. Anytime my car has needed some work they have explained everything. Once I thought it was time for new tires and they told me I could wait a few more months. These guys are honest, personable, quick and reliable. Great owner and crew!

TW
Terri W.
Honda Element
12/22/2018
Great Service - Honest & Timely
Took in our car for an oil change and A/C that wasn't kicking on consistently. They diagnosed the problem as a relay switch, made the AC repair for under $175, and along with the oil change did a free multi-point inspection, with pictures and color coded feedback on all critical systems. Now we can plan for upcoming maintenance needs in the next year, and have assurance we're ready to role safely on our next long trip! They even replaced a broken blinker bulb gratis! Ready to role before lunch! Love this shop!

Buddy S.
12/22/2018
Great service. Clean environment.
Service is always prompt and accommodating. They always work with me on time and schedule.

GMC Savana Passenger
12/21/2018
Great place to go fast service good prices

NK
Nancy K.
12/20/2018
From giving me a ride home to replacing my radiator in the time frame needed, you guys always do more. My engine doesn’t smell overcooked anymore. Thanks!

LF
Lori F.
Volkswagen Passat
12/13/2018
Awesome as usual!
I can always count on Rusty’s Garage for the best service and peace of mind. Love you guys!

Randal H.
12/12/2018
Rustys Does a great job at a decent price. I brought the Rav in for an oil change and when I left was told they did a complete inspection of vehicle checking various components, taking a picture and sending it to me on those items. Very pleased with service

BL
Becky L.
Houston, TX
12/06/2018
You guys ROCK!
You are always there to assist me with my auto needs AND you fixed the cushion! Thank you!!!! My behind also says thank you.