4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

FI
Ferncreek I.
Mountain Ranch, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/26/2020 Category: Service
When you drive up the service attendant greets you immediately. Things went well and the service was excellent.

AK
Aeric K.
Ca, CA
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Great brand!
I love my Hyundai Sonata. Customer service could've been better (however, the guy who helped me was professional and courteous).

01/23/2020 Category: Service
Reginald was a great service Rep.
He didn't try to upsell me. Took care of me and my car very efficiently. Car was returned in a timely manner.

01/22/2020 Category: Service
Service Adviser
The service adviser who was transferred from Roseville Hyundai was great. He was able to complete the oil change within an hour,

LD
Lonnie D.
Service is great
Good communication.

PS
Paul S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Review
Outstanding customer service as I’ve come to be pleased with.

GA
Ghanim A.
excellant
the life is better with hyundi.

LH
Luong H.
Abbie is great!
Always a pleasure with Abbie’s assistance with all of my car needs!

Joseph M.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I had a very pleasant experience at the Hyundai service center in Florin road. I recommend trying them out due to the quality of service. They explained what was required and put no pressure on the customer to accept or refuse service. I especially liked that.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Staff is polite
Consistent and polite

01/18/2020 Category: Service
Reliable service every time. I hope they can improve on the time needed for service.

CA
Christine A.
Stockton, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Very good customer service!
Dominic was awesome and helped me with my car. Provided me all the things I need. My newly bought car was vandalized at my work and Dominic was the one who took care of everything! They’re all very nice there and so helpful!

AC
Alice C.
Galt, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Very promot
I was under the impression I had a complimentary first oil change .i received incorrect info from Nissan Elk Grove that was relayed to call office upon my appointment call. I felt your employee was very cordial in my incorrect information . He was splendid

Alice,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the feedback! Reggie is a wonderful employee and I am glad that he got you taken care of. Thanks again!

2019 Hyundai Kona
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Be Professional
Communicate more with customer and be more professional with their vehicle.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for the feedback. We take all feedback very seriously and appreciate the time that you took to respond to our review. I spoke to your service advisor about your visit and he was under the impression that everything went well while you were here. I am sorry that your vehicle has scratches on it. I would like to know where so I can compare them to the pictures that we took of your vehicle when it arrived.  I have reached out to you a few times but I have not heard back from you yet. We never want to damage a vehicle while it is in service but every once in a while accidents unfortunatley happen. If it is something that was done here we will take care of it and make it right with you. Please text or call me at any time so we can get this addressed. Thank you.

JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for calling me back today. I am very sorry that your vehicle got a scratch and I am so glad that you were able to buff it out. We are very sad that we have lost your future business over this. If you ever would like to give us another chance, please see me directly and I will not only make sure that your vehicle is cared for appropriately, I will also cover your next service free of charge. We really value your business and I do not want to lose you as a customer. Thanks again for speaking with me today.

Ruben G.
West Sacramento, CA
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Quick seevice
Took awhile to get a service. Very long line and looks like they need more staff. Otherwise quick service time. Only had to wait one hour and 30 minutes to get my car back.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Ruben,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are currently trying to find the right people to join our team to help with the long line. We appreciate your patience and your business!

(916)427-1234