Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

I feel satisfied.

07/20/2019 Category: Service
Jerry the Service Manager listened, followed up and took care of an issue, just as he said he would in a timely manner.

GT
Gilbert T.
Great Customer Service
Dominic was very professional and easy to talk to. He answered all my questions and recommended when I should return for my 30,000 mile service.
The only reason I wrote I’d ‘likely’ revisit this dealership is because I’m out of town so often that it’s possible, I might have to get it serviced elsewhere if I’m not in the area. Otherwise I was happy with my experience.

FK
Faraz K.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Darrel was kind, courteous & kept me informed of my service progress. Always great service experience at the dealership. Thanks!

KG
Kay G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Best Service Advisor
Out of all the years I have been going to this dealership. I could never remember the service advisor's name. That is not the case now. Dominic has provided me excellent service since he has handle my repairs and maintenance. The fact that I remember his name should tell you he is an excellent employee.

DV
Daniel V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great
Darrel was attentive, informative and very thorough.

SJ
Silovate J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Staff are friend and respectful
I enjoyed coming, staff are respectful, friendly.

G
G.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast, good service
Staff was helpful and professional. I had an appointment and they took care of me right away.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great car!!
Okay service dept although high turnover of staff

Sue S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Service Dept
Service Department with a passion to do a good job. Great staff providing excellent customer service. Good communications. Thank you!

JJ
Joan J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
It was a timely manner.
Why dog n't you offer coupons locally? I b

SP
Steven P.
SERVICE WAS AS ALWAYS
I appreciated Dominic taking the time to locate and have delivered a new tire that day, so I didn't have to drive on a "slow leak" tire that weekend, and bring the vehicle in on the following Monday.

FI
Ferncreek I.
Mountain Ranch, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Warranty repair
Repair was made no problems. Service was excellent

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Good service.
Service representative was knowledgeable and professional. Service was performed timely.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
Quarterly service appointment
Great service and hospitality.

KL
Karen L.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2019 Category: Service
I LOVE that I could use Uber to drop me off and pick me back up to get my car! Thank you ! My car was ready when expected and Irving took great care of me!

Clarksburg, CA
07/13/2019 Category: Service
I felt it had a personal touch from the employees
Overall, a good experience. The staff was friendly and I felt I was not just a number.

HH
Helen H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Sacramento Hyundai service
Friendly and efficient checking in, good communication skills, timely work.

Mark B.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
No funny business
I brought my car in for a scheduled check up and everything went very smoothly. I decided to wait for my car while the service was performed. There were no surprises or added costs, just an oil change, tire rotation and fluid check.

07/11/2019 Category: Service
Surveys
I don't usually go into a lot of detail about service to my vehicles, and I own two; the other one is a Toyota. My expectations are standard. So when I receive standard service, there really isn't a lot to say that warrants taking the time to complete a survey. Only if the service is extraordinarily over the top that I take time to complete these surveys, as such. Subsequently, if every body is doing their job acceptably, there really is no reason for a lot of feed back and details.