4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

GR
Ginny R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Jury is still out on my opinion of this facility....
Loved the service people! They were all upbeat, friendly and in good moods. However, I am missing a trim piece off my windshield that they removed to clean some junk off my windshield area. It was not reinstalled correctly and blew off on the freeway on my way to my next appoitment. I'll withhold my review till they decide what they are going to do about it. It's a $33.00 part that they can literally mail to me for me to put on... It's been a week and I asked them to order the part. It should be at their cost, but I haven't heard back from anyone to update me on if this is happening or not, or if they even ordered it or not. I know what I do when I err on my job, I pay for it! That's what customer service IS!
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Ginny,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. I am sorry that we earned poor marks from you. I spoke to parts today and the part has arrived and will be sent out to you tomorrow. We did receive your updated address. Thank you again for the feedback and please don't hesitate if there is anything in the future that we can help with.

Rossalind H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
I was satisfied with the customer service but the free car wash was a waste of effort.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Rossalind,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our service. I am very sorry that our complimentary car wash was not good. I will definitely address this with my staff and change our process to ensure a good quality wash when your vehicle comes in for service. I appreciate the feedback once again.

Martin W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/06/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE ON A 2017HYUNDAI ACCENT WITH 4206 MILES
YOUR WARRANT IS VERY BAD. MARTIN L WALKER, RETIRE USAF
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate the feedback so we can constantly improve our service. Your vehicle come with a 12 month/12,000 mile adjustment warranty. It being 2.5 years old takes it outside of this adjustment period. 99% of all noises on our vehicles end up as an adjustment to the vehicle which would not be covered under warranty. We would be happy to diagnose the noise on your vehicle but cannot do so without the approval from you for the diagnostic charge to cover my Technicians time and cost. If we did diagnose your vehicle and found a component that failed and didn't just need to be adjusted then the diagnosis would go away as we would be able to cover the failed component under warranty. I understand that you are expressing displeasure in Hyundai's warranty but this would be the same type of warranty at most manufactures these days. Once again I appreciate the feedback. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with in the future.

Elk Grove, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Good price for oil change, staff could be a little more friendly.
I’ve always brought my Hyundai here for servicing and usually received great service. This last visit was not like my others unfortunately. My passenger and driver seats had black markings from whoever did the oil change. The car wash was pointless, I had to get another one on my way home. My service advisor appeared tired and did not address questions I had once my car was serviced. All in all, 3/5. Not a bad dealership / servicing place, maybe it was just one of those days.

North Highlands, CA
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance Service
Plan on spending approximately half an hour to get your vehicle checked in by the Service Technician. This includes the 5-10 minutes with the person outside getting information from you on the vehicle and why you are in for service. The same information will be repeated to the Service Technician inside the service area.

PS
Piper S.
Woodland, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/02/2019 Category: Service
warranty work
Great warranty but too many service visits
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Piper,

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it. I am sorry that we did not earn a top score from you. I agree with you about our parking issue, we are changing our process to have our service cars brought up to our customers so we will eliminate that. I should have the staffing to do so in the next couple of weeks. Thank you for the suggestion. As far as having parts in stock goes, I currently keep an inventory of $500,000.00 in genuine Hyundai replacement parts. We generally keep parts in stock based on sales movement and unfortunately the parts for your car we have not sold in a while. We really try to have the most common things in stock at all times, but we can only house so much. Luckily we can get about 99% of parts within a day or two so that usually helps if we don't stock a particular part. Thanks again for the feedback and hopefully next time we can earn a top score from you!

AH
Andy H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed in result
Customer service was initially outstanding. I received a call after I dropped my car off saying I didn’t need the most expensive service package that I requested. That service was just done 2 years ago per their records, so I was thrilled to be saving money. However the basic service package apparently didn’t include windshield fluid top off (or it was forgotten/skipped), there was no sticker indicating the next oil change, and the air conditioner now sometimes takes 2 minutes after ignition to turn on. I will not be returning my car to this shop for basic service that I could have gotten any where else for MUCH cheaper.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Great car!!
Okay service dept although high turnover of staff

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Missing communication.
I will submit my review once I receive a response from Hyundai regarding my dissatisfaction.

1996 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent vehicular products but inadequate service efficiency, timeliness and customer communications are liabilities.
Sacramento Hyundai does eventually manage to deliver the goods as promised (i.e. service and repairs), but there are significant issues with service timeliness, parts acquisition and customer communications that clearly need serious attention. Sacramento Hyundai does not, on that basis, compare as favorably with other nearby Hyundai dealer/service franchises (such as Roseville, CA, Hyundai). In all fairness, the quality of Hyundai franchised dealer service appears to vary remarkably from center to center, with some franchises performing services far more efficiently and timely than others. In my opinion, this is reflective of a need by Hyundai International USA to more completely monitor and actively promote (regulate?) maintenance of quality standards achieved by its franchised dealers across the continental United States market.

05/13/2019 Category: Service
Disorganization
Overall service was great but something couldn’t be improved. Please see previous comments

Lorraine M.
Wilton, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Long Wait
Plan on staying a long time in waiting for your car to be serviced.

05/06/2019 Category: Service
Recall visit
Recall work seems to be successful.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We really appreciate the feedback. I am sorry that we were unable to duplicate your voice command issue. When you return, we will want to have the Technician use your phone to try and duplicate since it worked ok with the Technicians phone. Please feel free to see me upon your arrival and I will make sure we do everything we can to try and address this issue. Thanks again for the feedback!

KJ
Kenneth J.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor coordination
Lack of attention to customer request.

Shelley S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Not a very happy place
If your coming for a friendly, quick place to take your car -even for an oil change, don’t come here. It just seems people are not happy no matter how hard you try to make them smile.