Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Elantra
I still don't buy it

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Elantra
Service advisor was not very helpful
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for filling out our service review. We are always trying to improve our customer service so we really appreciate the feedback. I am sorry that you had a poor experience here at our dealership. Unfortunately we had no way to know that when changing our your wheel bearing that we would find that the hub was damaged as well. We understand that this was not a planned  expense. I did look back in our records and saw that we tried to locate an after market part to lessen the cost but none of our suppliers had a listing for that part as being available. Thank you again for the feedback.

Jerry Eastman
(916)427-1234

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Response Feedback
The manager Jerry was very helpful and solved/identified my issues and has a great plan to prevent future issues.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Definition of Unfriendly Service
I had to see the manager, just to be checked in for an oil change appointment.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking my call today. We appreciate the feedback  and we are gratefull for the chance to make it right with you. Thanks again.

Jerry Eastman
(916)427-1234

12/31/2018 Category: Service
Location, friendly employees.
Easy location, employees are courteous and friendly.

12/31/2018 Category: Service
Close location
It was an average service.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for a wonderful chat this afternoon, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself next time you're in.
Happy New Year!

2017 Hyundai Accent
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Brake recheck
Iam so pleased how the service Mgr stepped up to plate with my concerns he assured me he would take the necessary steps to make sure the job was handled correctly he kept his word. He wanted to make sure my car was safe to drive and walked me through the process of quality workmanship on my brakes, and gave me a timeline to have vehicle rechecked

12/27/2018 Category: Service
30,000 service
Not satisfied with last service
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for coming down today. I'm glad I got a chance to meet you.
I'm also glad we were able to reinspect your car and remedy the noise concern with your brakes.
Please return in 1000-1500 miles so we can do another quick inspection.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you Victoria, I'm glad we were able meet your expectations.

11/27/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent Service provided by service attendant ... I do apologize for any negative comments ... and would definitely love to see her helping me at service desk on my next visit ... once again my sincere apology !

11/27/2018 Category: Service
Pricing n appearance
overall improvement immediately needed for customer service, customer lounge n pricing.
Definitely not coming back considering the condition dealer is right now?
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for talking to me today. I appreciate your understanding in this situation. We value your business and hoppe that you will return for your service needs.

STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thnak you very much for your reconsideration, Sir.
I will see to it that Mikelle is available for you whenever you're here.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Sacramento Seevice
The Sacramento service team is great. They are the reason I go back. I bought my car in Roseville and will never go back there. Thank goodness for the friendly faces in Sacramento. The girls are so friendly and nice. And Irving the service man is calming and reassuring. I love his even keel and is knowledge. Always makes me feel important. Great job team Sacramento. Thank you.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
The people in Sacramento are nice and seem to care. The service guy Irvine I think that is his name is always so calm and reassuring.
The staff is the reason I come back. The girls are always pleasant and the service guys are calming. Need more like them so we can get serviced quicker. The fighting over a battery should not be such a big deal and someone should be able to make a decision like corporate to help the experience for the customer. Doing the right thing is worth it in the long run. Customers should come first and the service people should not have to be taken away from what they are supposed to do. Unfortunately I think the corporation is becoming like all other American car dealers more concerned about the sale then the ability to allow the staff to service. More sales guys then service people. Thank god for the friendliness of the Sacramento team. It is not their fault there is not enough of them for the number of cars that have been sold. Corporate please get your act together.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I've read your comments very carefully and I appreciate you understanding the difference between my staff and the manufacturer.
You are absolutely correct, we have many hoops to jump through when it comes to helping a client. It seems to get worse and worse every year. I'm truly sorry for that. A big part of our job is to seek out ways to help our clients, aside from just fixing their car.
Irving is a valued employee and works hard to satisfy his clients, he is well versed in all of the Hyundai requirements and exhausts every option to gain assistance whenever possible.
Hyundai will be sending out a follow-up survey, it is about Irving. It's not about the car, the dealer or the manufacturer. It is a report card on Irving's performance.
I hope that you will respond accordingly on the follow-up and you can rest assured we will always be your advocate when dealing with the manufacturer.
If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

07/02/2018 Category: Service
outcome was great
had engine issue and other things ,but I will say that I was giving great customer service and my car was cleaned and I'm good

07/02/2018 Category: Service
none
nothing too tell
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for talking to me today, I hope everything works out for you. If you need anything from us just let me know, we'll do whatever we can.

STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you Kyla, hope you're doing well. Let me know if we can help with anything.

OS
Orlando S.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2018 Category: Service
the '07 Tuscon was recalled but the 1st visit didn't get the work done as the replacement parts hadn't arrived. after waiting a few days i filled out a survey we always receive after service noting the lack of a part holding up the work. the Service Manager phoned & told me the parts had come in finally & to bring the car back. i did it today & now have the car's recall repaired. the service at Hyundai since buying the car new has always been exceptional. i would recommend them to anyone looking for a practical well built car. after 11 yrs. & 103K+ miles i can attest to the reliability of the brand. except for oil changes the only repair i have had was the timing belt changeout at 60k miles called for in their manual! O. Spero

06/07/2018 Category: Service
no title
don't wish to have a review posted as it would not be appropriate as i appreciate the service i have got over the years & feel this is just an 'ops'.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for your response Orlando.
Per our conversation, I have reserved the required parts for you and set your appointment.
Thank you for choosing Sacramento Hyundai.

Jose L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/01/2018 Category: Service

03/01/2018 Category: Service
Sacramento Hyundai Stepped-Up
Following what was not a bad visit by any stretch, but simply an average experience. Sacramento Hyundai, led by Steve Collins unexpectedly followed up on my review. In it self is something I have not experienced often, an actual follow-up following a survey. Steve and his crew went out of their way to identify and provide a solution to my USB issue. They performed their own trouble-shooting, tried several options, got on the horn with their manufacture, and found a solution. And then, they went above-and-beyond, they offered my a free adaptor so that certain devices could function via USB port. Thanks again, support not seen everywhere.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today. I look forward to meeting you next week.

STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/08/2018

Great to meet you today! I think we've solved the mystery with your car, I look forward to hearing the results.

STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/17/2018

Thank you Jose, I'm so happy to hear we solved this long time issue for you. Thank you for taking the time to reply.
See you soon.

David H.
2011 Hyundai Azera
02/23/2018 Category: Service
A Staff that is commited to getting better!
Based on my conversation with Steve, the service Manager, I'm confident my next visit, which is for correction of a recall problem. will be very positive! Hyundai is a hungry company looking to gain market share through a commitment to serving their customers. I still love their cars and confidently recommend them to asks me about them.

02/23/2018 Category: Service
Freindly staff, parts department needs work
Everything was fine except you didn't have very common replacement parts in stock.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me. I'm very sorry we had to keep your car overnight but as we discussed, it's a very unique Hyundai.
Please rest assured that we will be addressing the parts availability issue you mention in your comments. We look forward to seeing you again and I hope you'll stop by office when you come in.

2017 Hyundai Accent
02/13/2018 Category: Service
1st oil change
Thank you Steve for following up with a phone call, I appreciate it.

02/13/2018 Category: Service
1st oil change
It took over two hours over for an oil change.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your last visit with me, your feedback is very important to me. Please stop by my office and introduce when you come back, I'm always interested to meet another happy Hyundai owner.

02/10/2018 Category: Service
Great follow up on my visit
After submitting a fair review, primarily due to the length of time I had to wait for my vehicle to be serviced, I was pleasantly surprised by the immediate call and concern by the service manager. After explaining my service experience, the service manager agreed that the time was too long.

After our conversation I felt assured that the service manager will address the issue. I was also invited to stop by meet, and visit with service manager. Having worked most of my career in "customer service" industry, I was impressed with the care and an actual follow up by phone with the customer. That rarely happens when completing surveys.

02/10/2018 Category: Service
Long wait
Service was fine. When I was checking in I asked how long it would take, hour and a half to two hours? I was told closer to the two hours. After waiting 2 hours 45 minutes without any updates, I went to check on status and car was done and appeared to have been ready for awhile.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this situation with me. It is always our goal to exceed your expectations and we obviously fell short on this visit.
I will be implementing changes to help eliminate this type problem in the future. your complete satifaction is our goal. Please feel free to stop by my office on your next visit, I look forward to meeting you.

Teresa S.
Acampo, CA
02/04/2018 Category: Service
Updated Review
I am rerating my review of my last service visit. I had another difficulty with the Service Advisor while attempting to have my Sonata accepted for service. Usual baloney by the Advisor basically telling me everything was my liability until it was determined to be a warranty repair. While there is some truth in the statement, I do not need it crammed down my throat in this manner! Due to the continued abrasive approach of the Service Advisor, I asked to speak with the Service Manager. I explained that I never have had an issue with the end-product/results of a service visit during my six-years as a Hyundai customer. But, every time I have come into this dealership, getting the car past the Service Advisor staff is like pulling teeth without Novocain! This dealership has a new Service Manger who seems to be very proactive in assisting with the Customer Service aspects of having your car repaired. Many of the "things" I complained about, appeared to be on his radar to address. The actual repair service provided here is better than most I have experienced (Audi, Chevrolet, Ford, etc) . So, with the right attitude of the staff in dealing with Customer's (via training) this dealership would definitely be on my list of recommended repair facilities.

02/04/2018 Category: Service
Cahnges needed
Service Advisor staff needs Customer Service Training. They are very NO.NO.NO. driven. PS Yes, or No questions like the one below is not a good indicator for review purposes.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your feedback is very important to us. It is our goal to exceed your expectations and we will continue to adjust our process to achieve that goal. We appreciate your business and opinions and look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Andrew S.
West Sacramento, CA
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Excuses
The Service manager spoke to my service rep and in the end there was nothing but excuses. " I tried but it was someone else's fault. They never got back to me". This dealership is missing the point. Bad news happen! Bad news never improves with time. The dealer service rep, never called me with any of these concerns when he found out about them. There was no urgency is getting it resolved. I had to call him for a status update. Very Poor approach! And then when the bad review surfaces, there is no accountability. Beware.

01/02/2018 Category: Service
Sacramento Hyundai Dealer lets down the brand
The dealer still hasn't called me to let me know my vehicle is ready! I had to keep calling them and finally just drive down there. They had an issuer with payment on my maintenance contract and wouldn't give the car back to me. When I told them, If you had told me I could have called the maintenance company or I would have paid and gotten reimbursed but making me wait and additional 4 hours was insane. The cashier was beyond rude. "Do you want to pay or not? If you don't you won't get your car back". I'd look at other options in the Sac area for your work to be done!
Terry C. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Hello
I am very sorry to hear about this, I will be in the store later today and will look into this and see what i can do. I will also talk to the staff about how they treat others, again I am very sorry.

Terry Caudle
Service Director

JN
Jimmy N.
09/14/2017 Category: Service
na
they cleaned the smudges at time of service. But only after I pointed them out.

09/14/2017 Category: Service
na
left interior of car with oil and grease smudges
Michael E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Jimmy, Thank you for taking the time to speak to me today. My apologies for the oil smudges on the vehicle. I am glad to hear that we were able to clean them before you left. However, with that said, we have to learn to not leave smudges at all. I do appreciate all the input Jimmy. Much appreciated.

NI
Nikolay I.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/13/2017 Category: Service
They are trying
Nothing done will erase my multiple bad experiences with this location but I do appreciate getting a phone call from Mike. At the very least, it looks like they are trying to get better.

Still, never take there word on anything and research everything, i.e. there expensive extended Warrenton and make sure they have the parts when you schedule services because they are not proactive.

09/13/2017 Category: Service
Nothing is covered under warranty
One of the reasons why I came in was because the clock wouldn't work on the touch screen, nothing was done with that. My license plate light assembly broke and fell off, not covered under warranty because apparently there is no way it could have broken on its own. So much for paying the extended warranty.
Michael E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Nikolay, I really appreciate you taking the time today and speaking with me. We value our clients input and always have the approach of improving our clients service experience. Thank you again.

AT
Atac T.
Davis, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Great service experience!
Maintenance of my car service experience was great and Service Advisor Joe took care of me with great enthusiasms and helpfulness. The my car was ready as in promised time and it was clean. Great work!

09/01/2017 Category: Service
You need to change the management of shuttle service
Maintenance of my car service experience was great and people was helpful but their shuttle service was terrible. This is happening to me in a second time. I have always ready to be picked up at the meeting location but they always 45 minutes late. Moreover, last Wednesday, I had to sit inside their shuttle 1 and half hour to reach the service location. They seriously need a better management. Nobody wants to accept their responsibility. I was furious and they made me late to my important appointment. Their shuttle service is with one word - BAD!
Michael E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/01/2017

Atac, Thank you for taking the time to speak to me about the shuttel experience. We definitely will utilize this as a training opportunity. I am glad to hear your service advisor was great. With that said, would you be willing to rescore the survey based on your Advisor Joe taking great care of you. Much appreciated.

CD
CHANDRA D.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/09/2017 Category: Service
Service advisors very mean.
No not right now.

07/09/2017 Category: Service
Double standards with customers.
Lack of trained hybrid techs.
Michael E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/10/2017

Chandra, I know we had some unusual noises with your Hybrid vehicle that required more time to road test/diagnose and work with the factory for a resolution. We ultimately got the repair covered under warranty at no expense to you. We will always work within the guidlines of your warranty when seeking resolution and our commitement to you is we will tell you whatever information the car tells us. I would like to recognize that our dealership worked in your favor during the entire 2 day visit. I would like to ask that your rescore your survey based on the dealership personel taking care of you to the best of our abilities within the guidlines of your warranty. Thank you.

DZ
Danny Z.
12/08/2016 Category: Service
Redeemed My Confidence
Thank you Terry and your service manager for reaching out and making things right. My 2012 Sonata is running in tip top condition and I look forward to the same professionalism and courteous service experience. Danny z

12/08/2016 Category: Service
I felt I was processed and not serviced.
There was no proof that work was performed other than what was listed on the service paper work. Also I had an oil change and the lube techician listed that my brakes were in good condition and fluid was full when in fact my brakes were worn down and my brake fluid was below the low level. That's why I had questioned weather if service work was actually performed.
Terry C. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/09/2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond, i am very sorry to hear that we have lost your trust i will look into the repairs that were made and call you after i do some research.

Terry Caudle
Service Director

EY
Elizabeth Y.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/27/2016 Category: Service
Average to worse
Called me to talk about my service and why i wasn't happy. Explained that I was at work and she said that I would be contacted after my work hours(which I gave to her). Never heard back.

11/27/2016 Category: Service
Average
Nothing special. Roseville Hyundai at least gives free water and coffee. They even get you Soda, snack foods, and donuts if you want. Sacramento Hyundai is just like an average jiffy lube but with higher prices.
James B. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 11/27/2016

Hello Elizabeth!

I apologize that the comfort of your visit did not earn us 5 stars.
I would like to offer you a free vehicle detail at your convenience to restore your faith in our department.
I would also like to buy you a star bucks coffee when you drop off your car for the detail.
Please call direct at 916 427 1234 #123
Thank you for your time.
James Brown