Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

FK
Faraz K.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Darrel was kind, courteous & kept me informed of my service progress. Always great service experience at the dealership. Thanks!

KG
Kay G.
Elk Grove, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Best Service Advisor
Out of all the years I have been going to this dealership. I could never remember the service advisor's name. That is not the case now. Dominic has provided me excellent service since he has handle my repairs and maintenance. The fact that I remember his name should tell you he is an excellent employee.

DV
Daniel V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great
Darrel was attentive, informative and very thorough.

SJ
Silovate J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Staff are friend and respectful
I enjoyed coming, staff are respectful, friendly.

G
G.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast, good service
Staff was helpful and professional. I had an appointment and they took care of me right away.

Sue S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Service Dept
Service Department with a passion to do a good job. Great staff providing excellent customer service. Good communications. Thank you!

SP
Steven P.
SERVICE WAS AS ALWAYS
I appreciated Dominic taking the time to locate and have delivered a new tire that day, so I didn't have to drive on a "slow leak" tire that weekend, and bring the vehicle in on the following Monday.

FI
Ferncreek I.
Mountain Ranch, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Warranty repair
Repair was made no problems. Service was excellent

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Good service.
Service representative was knowledgeable and professional. Service was performed timely.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
Quarterly service appointment
Great service and hospitality.

KL
Karen L.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2019 Category: Service
I LOVE that I could use Uber to drop me off and pick me back up to get my car! Thank you ! My car was ready when expected and Irving took great care of me!

HH
Helen H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Sacramento Hyundai service
Friendly and efficient checking in, good communication skills, timely work.

Mark B.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
No funny business
I brought my car in for a scheduled check up and everything went very smoothly. I decided to wait for my car while the service was performed. There were no surprises or added costs, just an oil change, tire rotation and fluid check.

YL
Yolanda L.
Service Advisor
My service advisor was awesome her name was Abbey

Cecil M.
Quality care
Great service provided again by Irving my usual service writer.

RI
Reesheda I.
On top of it
Abby was my service rep. She handled me in a timely manner. Kept me in contact about the progress and the repairs of my vehicle. Very nice and excellent customer service .

GG
Gayle G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2019 Category: Service
My Service Rep, Irving, provided excellent customer service, very friendly, my car was finished as promised.

07/09/2019 Category: Service
I like the service and the close access to 24 Hr Fitness, Wells Fargo, and Walmart. However, I was not expecting to pay an additional $249 for the transmission service. I wish I would have known prior to making the appointment. I chose to put the transmission check to a later date, but prior to the next service.

EL
Elma L.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Service, as always, was top-notch!

CI
Chris I.
Elk Grove, CA
Service experience
My most recent experience was excellent. The work was done promptly and on time.