4.5

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2020 Category: Service
Usually it's a great place to have service done but not this time
Nice service team just lacked communication. Generally I rate my experience as excellent. I guess I expected better.
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Good afternoon Tony,
Thank you for taking my call, I also emailed you.
Have a great day! Stay safe :)

2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Not satisfied time and time again comming to Sacramento hyundai

07/30/2019 Category: Service
Waste of an afternoon
Go somewhere it doesn’t take 2 hrs for an overpriced oil change

2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Service time
Took over 2 hrs for an oil change.

Joel M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
THEY LOST MY KEY!!
When I went to pick up my vehicle, they could not find my key. I had to wait 45 minutes and none of the staff members would speak to me about it. They just kept pointing the finger at a technician "who lost it."
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Joel,

Thank you for our feedback about your visit. I just left you a message and I believe that you spoke with Dominic as well. Once again I am very sorry that this happened. Fortunately we did actually lose the keys to your vehicle, they were in the car locked in the technicians service bay for the weekend and not where they should have been when the car was completed. This is not an excuse, it is just what happened. I am sorry you had to feel this issue upon arrival to pick up the car. I will be putting a free oil change on the books for you if you would like to give us another chance to make this up to you. Thanks you.

Jerry Eastman
(916)427-1234

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Elantra
I still don't buy it

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Elantra
Service advisor was not very helpful
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for filling out our service review. We are always trying to improve our customer service so we really appreciate the feedback. I am sorry that you had a poor experience here at our dealership. Unfortunately we had no way to know that when changing our your wheel bearing that we would find that the hub was damaged as well. We understand that this was not a planned  expense. I did look back in our records and saw that we tried to locate an after market part to lessen the cost but none of our suppliers had a listing for that part as being available. Thank you again for the feedback.

Jerry Eastman
(916)427-1234

06/02/2019 Category: Service
Diagnose the Problem Before Applying a Fix
I've taken my previous cars in for service to other places before siting an issue, but because they couldn't duplicate the issue, they didn't want to charge me for unnecessary work. In this particular instance, the service dept applied a fix based on what my husband thought the problem was without actually driving the car and diagnosing the problem. And then after doing the work, no one test-drove the car to see if that solved it.

Raymond S.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
20K service
Formulated (robotic) service, without any motivation to improve your quality of service.

Jesse A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Bad

CD
Catherine D.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Service department has really gone downhill. Have been a customer for over 2 years and after this last visit will be looking for another dealership to take my car to. From the beginning, having to wait 20 minutes to be checked in, to waiting over 2 hours for an oil change, to having to walk across the used car lot to find my car, to waiting at the end to have the oil reminder reset was a total disappointment!

KK
Kathleen K.
West Sacramento, CA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
LONG WAIT FOR NOTHING
After waiting FIVE hours for my car, they told me they could not find the reason for the CHECK ENGINE light to be on. He said to read the report on the service form. I h ad a LOT of waiting when I went in the office to speak to my technician (avoidance on his part was obvious). When I read the service report, it stated that I REFUSED to leave my vehicle there, so they could not complete the inspection. I did NOT refuse! I said "why don't I leave it here overnight so you can complete it?" I'm mad, I waited five hours and paid $60 for an oil and lube job. Plus I got my tire alarms turned off for the first time since I purchased the vehicle. Yes, they were on when I went home on the day I bought it. NOT impressed with your service or service dept staff.

EB
Ernest B.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Re-think purchasing an extended warranty
My vehicle is approaching 100,000 miles limit where the extended warranty will expire. I expressed concerns the the rear upholstery had started to separate itself after only 4 years-3 months into my ownership. When I purchased the warranty my question to the salesman was the coverage was in fact “bumper to bumper”. I was told yes. I found out from the service department that the coverage was only for mechanical “problems”. I found the explanation unacceptable. One would think a car company like Hyundai wouldn’t want to have a fairly new model vehicle exhibit such poor craftsmanship. The quality is less than I would expect and should not be accepted by the dealership nor the car maker. Needless to say, I’ll get my Sonata Hybrid repaired and will seek a replacement as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the automaker will not be Hyundai.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Unexceptionable fix
will not buy another Hyundai car.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. I understand your frustration with the fault in your car. I apologize for any inconcenience this may have caused. I believe it's important for you to know that Hyundai North America sent and engineer from the factory to inspect your car. The faults that were present had not previously been seen in any other car, nationwide. Your concern was very, very unique.
Replacement of the Engine Control Module is not that uncommon but is generally a last resort. In your particular case, there were multiple tests performed, all required by the factory, before the ECM would be released to us. Ultimately it was the proper repair for your vehicle.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will consider Sacramento Hyundai for your service needs in the future. If you should happen to have any questions, please contact me anytime.

Herald, CA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
They try to help but seem very inefficient in how they run the service department and their front office
The ladies who answer the phone seem uninterested in who you are when you call there. They don't say "thank you" they just place you on hold when they are connecting you to service department. They also can't seem to tell you anything about what is going on in the dealership. If they were my employees I would give them some more training on customer service appreciation.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank for an excellent conversation this morning. I'm glad to have had an opportunity to discuss things with you.
I'm also very happy to hear Hyundai will be assisting in the repair of your sunroof assembly.
We truly appreciate youer business and it is never our intent to prolong a repair or inconvenience you in any way.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, Irving will be in touch soon to schedule the repair.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Surprisingly Unhappy
Unacceptably unprofessiona.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for a great chat today. I'm sure you will be satisfied with your next visit, please feel free to stop by office at any time.