Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

Jason G.
Galt, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Service.
3 months my car was there. The dealership had to deal with insurance company so I'll spot them a month. Even with that it sat there 2 months to have the work completed. I was lied to about carpets being dried out and cleaned. The car sat 3 months before they completed the carpets. Now they have a permanent stake smell. Horrible!

VC
Vincent C.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Bad
Bad

AZ
Alissa Z.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service
Never coming again
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Alissa,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. I am sorry that things went bad during your visit and now after the visit here. We alway try and top off all fluids anytime a service is done here. We do this as a no charge complimentary service. When I spoke to you on the phone after your service and you explained that the windshield washer fluid did not get topped off, I apologized and sent a technician to your work to top off this fluid. We made a mistake but I thought that by us going to your work and fixing our mistake that we would be all good. We were really trying to make things right with you. Now you are stating that your rear wiper is out of fluid after a couple of weeks. Well, on your vehicle both the front and rear share the same reservoir in which we did go to your work to top off. If your rear washer doesn't work but your fronts do, then there is a problem with the system that needs to be looked at by a Technician. I understand if you do not want to come back here, but I do think the system needs to be looked at. Once again I am very sorry for the inconvenience and please let me know if I can fix this.

Jerry Eastman
(916)427-1234

2017 Hyundai Accent
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
Needs better customer service.

TC
Tammy C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Tired of poor service
Terrible communication, poor customer service, always long waits with the excuse they are short staffed. Waiting area is dirty and seats in disrepair. I turned my Toyota in for a Hyundai because I wanted a hybrid at a reasonable cost. I’ve had several recalls and bad service. I wish I kept my Toyota.

SR
Scott R.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
I have been here many times and have witnessed the same type of rude behavior from Irving(?) and i’m Simply done. The way he demeans his peers in front of customers is shameful. He was so rude to a woman associate that was attempting to get some information for another customer that I was disgusted. He is very condescending to other staff and customers and quite frankly has no business being at your service counter.

EM
Edward M.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
What happened here?
Not sure what happened here but this place needs more staff in the service area. We overheard a serviceman tell someone that even though Hyundai dropped them off at work the person had to find another way to get their vehicle because the courtesy shuttle already left for its last round of pick ups (it was only 3 pm). I would be really upset if that was me and the serviceman dint care and was rude over the phone. Staff were gossiping about other staff. I have never seen this place like this before. The place needs more staff and new attitudes.

Jeffrey W.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Poor service!
Terrible customer service experience ever!! Service manager was a jerk!!

03/31/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
I expected so much...

DZ
Dalila Z.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Worst sevice I have ever received from a dealership.
Extremely poor.

West Sacramento, CA
2013 Hyundai Azera
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service department
Over 3 hours to change a battery. I walked to over to get an update and was told my car had been ready but they were too busy to let me know. Cashier was rude and I asked for a car wash and it looked like a 5 year old washed it. Communication and overall experience was the worst I’ve ever experienced!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Response Feedback
The manager Jerry was very helpful and solved/identified my issues and has a great plan to prevent future issues.

Definition of Unfriendly Service
I had to see the manager, just to be checked in for an oil change appointment.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking my call today. We appreciate the feedback  and we are gratefull for the chance to make it right with you. Thanks again.

Jerry Eastman
(916)427-1234

2010 Hyundai Elantra
nice cars, not service
Service advisor issues, not a good location

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Failed Service
I’m disappointed in the service, failed to repair my car even though it under warranty. To top it off they did not return the car in the same condition I brought it in. Now the car is even worse than before, with overheating problem. They claim it’s not their fault but if you bring a something broken and they make it even worse.. you get the jist of it. Just terrible..

SL
Satyanarayana L.
Folsom, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service
There service was horrible and the service guys are so reluctant to give a rental or loaner car even when the service taking longer time and they are not sure how long or days it will take for them to figure out the problem. This is a 2017 car with full warranty that completely stopped starting after stopping at gas station. I had it towed to that store as it is the only service station available in towing radius. I had to call even Hyundai customer care just to get the rental car and they said it is the service person that make the decision and they are going to send a note to the department manager about it.Even when I went to pick up the vehicle which they know that I am coming, I had to wait over 15 minutes until they verify my return of rental vehicle and prepare paper work.

Ricardo R.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Run away FAST from All Hyundai
My car needed service, was at their lot Since July 2018 and I JUST got it back Feb 14, 2019. The worst communication, worst service AND management not any better. No one knew anything. To top it off, my car still has issues. That's great. Hyundai 2014 hybrid Sonata.... BUY DIFFERENT....
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey.

Stanley C.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service shop
Service great when buying the car, not the same when getting service work. Rude service advisor, two hours for oil change even with an appt. they get upset if tou dont upgrade any service.

NS
Nathan S.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Very unprofessional
Unprofessional and I feel like I was being lied to and strung along.
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Nathan,

I've read your response very carefully and there is a clarification needed.
The actual oil level is irrelevent when conducting a consumption test, as long as it's above the minimum specification. We are attempting to measure "consumption" not level. It's unfortunate you no longer own your Hyundai, as this test is very simple and can yield great gains for the consumer.
I hope you are happy with your new choice of vehicle and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Jesse A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
12/03/2018 Category: Service
No help
Not happy

11/27/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent Service provided by service attendant ... I do apologize for any negative comments ... and would definitely love to see her helping me at service desk on my next visit ... once again my sincere apology !

11/27/2018 Category: Service
Pricing n appearance
overall improvement immediately needed for customer service, customer lounge n pricing.
Definitely not coming back considering the condition dealer is right now?
STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for talking to me today. I appreciate your understanding in this situation. We value your business and hoppe that you will return for your service needs.

STEPHEN C., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thnak you very much for your reconsideration, Sir.
I will see to it that Mikelle is available for you whenever you're here.