4.5

Ca, CA
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Gave it another chance and service was amazing.

05/11/2021 Category: Service
Horrible do not leave your car
Horrible service advisor you to leave your car elsewhere.
SHEILA R., Customer Relations from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021

Good Morning,
I am dissapointed to read of your disatisfaction with our Service Department, Please expect a phone call from our Service Manager Jerry to discuss your visit.

"We strive for FIVE"
Genesis of Roseville, Roseville Hyundai, Genesis of Folsom Lake, Folsom Lake Hyundai, Genesis of Sacramento & Sacramento Hyundai
Have a wonderful day!
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me the other day. I appreciated the feedback and I am sorry that things did not go as planned. As we talked about my people were just trying to help out the situation and get your car back on the road.

Maria D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/18/2021 Category: Service
SHEILA R., Customer Relations from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Hello Maria!
I just left a voice message, If you could please return the call at  916-293-4774

"We strive for FIVE"
sramsey@hyundaistore.com
Have a great day & Stay Safe!

01/09/2021 Category: Service
poor quality of work, missed issues brought car in for, lack of communication on estimated car return, completion date far exceeded estimate date by 4 days
repeat poor customer service all around. will not take to sac facility again
SHEILA R., Customer Relations from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Good Morning, I understand you spoke with our Director. I look forward to the update :)

Wishing you and your family a Safe 2021

Thierry M.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai 2020
My complaints were taking into consideration.

12/24/2020 Category: Service
Nope
I said it all. What else?
SHEILA R., Customer Relations from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Good Afternoon Thierry,
I sent you a text message just now, If you would reach out to me at 916-293-4774, I would like to discuss your visit.
Thank you! :)

SHEILA R., Customer Relations from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Thierry,
Thank you for reaching out to me, I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to make it right :)

Linda S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Recent visit
My recall was quick

12/14/2020 Category: Service
Screw up recall appointment
SHEILA R., Customer Relations from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

Good Afternoon Mark, Thank you for taking my call and your time.

SHEILA R., Customer Relations from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you! :)

EN
Elisa N.
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Reggie and Service team..love them
My first review was bad due to Sales Management. Both Reggie and Dominick and now Jesse are great people and Reggie from service went above and beyond with my warranty questions and services on my vehicle. Reggie was kind, patient and sympathetic towards me.

11/22/2020 Category: Service
Manager is rude
Service was wonderful however both visits the same Sales/floor manager is rude and treated horrible. Hw asked me a question and walked away while I was talking. I should have never gone here for my car. They gave me a warranty that I didn't ask for and then it covers nothing. Folsom is where I should of bought my car. Dont go here!
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you so much for the conversation today. Please feel free to reach out to me if you need anything in the future.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Worst experience
Horrible experience, unfriendly, not sympathetic will not be returning
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We are very sorry that you had a bad service experience here. I have addressed the issues that allowed this to happen with our call center so it will not happen again in the future. We have left you a couple of messages and would like to speak to you about this so we can figure out a way to earn your business back. Please call me when you have a moment. Thank you again.

SHEILA R., Customer Relations from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Good Afternoon,
I left you a message, If you would reach out to me at your convienence I would sure appreciate it!

KG
Kyle G.
2009 Hyundai Azera
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Horrible customer service
Lack of professionalism and ability to deal with customers appropriately.
RAYMOND G., Fixed Operations Director from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry that you had a poor experience. I would like to talk to you about it, if it's ok with you. Can you please provide me with a good contact number?

Heath Gsell
Fixed Operations Director

NB
Norman B.
09/25/2020
Paid for service... service not done
I took my 2014 Equus here for Service on 7/25/2020. I had an inspection and oil change. Fast forward 2 months and I have engine light on I take to shop and I am told there is no way my oil was changed in the past year. This is not right
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

Norman,

I tried calling you but your voice mail is full. Can you please call me at (916)427-1234 option 5? I would like to get to the bottom of this. Thank you.

AH
Abdullah H.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Bad expectations
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Mr Hasson,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am sorry that your visit was not satisfactory. I understand that you are upset that your vehicles tire was not covered under warranty. I went and looked at your tire myself and looded at the pictures that were taken of your wheel and there was clearly an impact in the sidewall that caused the blowout of the tire. This unfortnatley is not a defect in the tire, it would be considered damage or road hazard. Once again I am very sorry that this is not a satisfactory answer for you but at the dealership level, we have done everything we can to seek coverage.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Poor service
The service department didn't know what they were doing, I now have to take my car back to get it repaired for the second time.

WG
Wendy G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Service department is RUDE
Used to love them, not any more. I don’t feel like they value me as a customer at all
RAYMOND G., Fixed Operations Director from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 04/15/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I would really like to talk to you about your recent visit. If you prefer a phone call, I would be happy to give you a call. Please let me know.

Heath Gsell
Fixed Operations Director

WT
Woodruff T.
Fairfield, CA
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Terrible
Terrible. I would not return to this place and in fact my experience has made me dislike Hyundai. I went in to get a door handle fixed. Waited over an hour for them to tell me they couldn’t do anything that day and would have to order my part that should have arrived within two days and I would get a call when it came in. I never got a call and followed up a month later after the holidays for them to tell me my part was sitting there unpainted. They scheduled to get it sent to the paint shop without having me come in and I got told again I would receive a call. 3 weeks went by and I had to follow up myself again for them to tell me the handle was done but got messed up and they had to re paint it. When I went in when it was finally done they put the handle on and it ended up not matching at all. They repainted it and I went back a second tome for it to not match again. My father called the service manager 3 times and he didn’t return his call till hours later. This was a terrible experience and I was very disappointed
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. I am sorry that we failed during your service. Unfortunately during your first visit we had to diagnose what the issue was and order the door handle. This door handle did not come painted so we tried to minimize the impact to you and have it painted without having the vehicle here, just going off of the color code. Unfortunately with the heavy metallic flake paint, it was very difficult to match and I needed to keep your vehicle here to match it. We offered the rental car as a courtesy to you because we had to keep your car to match the paint correctly but we did not know that you were under age for renting a vehicle. Unfortunately those are rules set by Enterprise and we have no control over them. That said we will be switching to an in house rental company soon so we wont have to deal with that any longer. I have addressed the lack of communication an follow up with my employee that was helping you and it has been handled appropriately. I am very sorry that you had to go through this ordeal for something that might have seemed very simple. We are working on changing some of our processes to ensure that this will not ever happen again. If you ever felt that you wanted to give us another chance, I have made a note in your file that says that your next service is on us. Thank you so much.

Dena W.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Use caution
I usually service at this location. Customer service is good but someone damaged the inside of my door and stole out of my center compartment. If you do service here be sure to empty your whole entire car.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Dena,

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate the feedback so we can make changes to deliver better customer service. I have left you a couple of messages and I hope I hear back from you. We take this type of thing very seriously and I want to get to the bottom of what is going on. Please contact me directly and we will see if we can sort this out. Thanks again.

LT
leulseged t.
01/28/2020
Auto repair
I got my car cocerning oil leaks for my 2015 Hyundai Sonata. After I paid $77.50 for evaluation the service advisor Charles Reynolds asked me to pay $1168,87 agreed to pay as long as the oil leaks problem fixed.
When I park the car to garage still found the oil leaks.
I went back Hyundai talked to the service advisor and came back with new problems " Front Cover Gasket Re-Seal with O-Ring Gasket" gave an estimate $981.20 additional cost to me which he did not tell on the first evaluation.
I am not completely dissatisfied . The service advisor cheated and extorted money unprofessionally.
I have a customer right to dispute the charge. I Requested the Sacramento Hyundai to fix the oil leaks but the service advisor declined my request.
I will take this matter forward complaining to Customer protection agency and to lawyer.
Leulseged Tamrat,
916-239-8731
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Leulseged,

Thank you so much for the feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me the other day and I am glad we figured out what happened with our miscommunication about your vehicle. I am so happy that we came up with a resolution and as I type this my technician is reassembling your vehicle. After this it should be oil leak free! Thanks again!