4.5

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Poor service
The service department didn't know what they were doing, I now have to take my car back to get it repaired for the second time.

WG
Wendy G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Service department is RUDE
Used to love them, not any more. I don’t feel like they value me as a customer at all
RAYMOND G., Fixed Operations Director from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 04/15/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I would really like to talk to you about your recent visit. If you prefer a phone call, I would be happy to give you a call. Please let me know.

Heath Gsell
Fixed Operations Director

WT
Woodruff T.
Fairfield, CA
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Terrible
Terrible. I would not return to this place and in fact my experience has made me dislike Hyundai. I went in to get a door handle fixed. Waited over an hour for them to tell me they couldn’t do anything that day and would have to order my part that should have arrived within two days and I would get a call when it came in. I never got a call and followed up a month later after the holidays for them to tell me my part was sitting there unpainted. They scheduled to get it sent to the paint shop without having me come in and I got told again I would receive a call. 3 weeks went by and I had to follow up myself again for them to tell me the handle was done but got messed up and they had to re paint it. When I went in when it was finally done they put the handle on and it ended up not matching at all. They repainted it and I went back a second tome for it to not match again. My father called the service manager 3 times and he didn’t return his call till hours later. This was a terrible experience and I was very disappointed
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. I am sorry that we failed during your service. Unfortunately during your first visit we had to diagnose what the issue was and order the door handle. This door handle did not come painted so we tried to minimize the impact to you and have it painted without having the vehicle here, just going off of the color code. Unfortunately with the heavy metallic flake paint, it was very difficult to match and I needed to keep your vehicle here to match it. We offered the rental car as a courtesy to you because we had to keep your car to match the paint correctly but we did not know that you were under age for renting a vehicle. Unfortunately those are rules set by Enterprise and we have no control over them. That said we will be switching to an in house rental company soon so we wont have to deal with that any longer. I have addressed the lack of communication an follow up with my employee that was helping you and it has been handled appropriately. I am very sorry that you had to go through this ordeal for something that might have seemed very simple. We are working on changing some of our processes to ensure that this will not ever happen again. If you ever felt that you wanted to give us another chance, I have made a note in your file that says that your next service is on us. Thank you so much.

Dena W.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Use caution
I usually service at this location. Customer service is good but someone damaged the inside of my door and stole out of my center compartment. If you do service here be sure to empty your whole entire car.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Dena,

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate the feedback so we can make changes to deliver better customer service. I have left you a couple of messages and I hope I hear back from you. We take this type of thing very seriously and I want to get to the bottom of what is going on. Please contact me directly and we will see if we can sort this out. Thanks again.

LT
leulseged t.
01/28/2020
Auto repair
I got my car cocerning oil leaks for my 2015 Hyundai Sonata. After I paid $77.50 for evaluation the service advisor Charles Reynolds asked me to pay $1168,87 agreed to pay as long as the oil leaks problem fixed.
When I park the car to garage still found the oil leaks.
I went back Hyundai talked to the service advisor and came back with new problems " Front Cover Gasket Re-Seal with O-Ring Gasket" gave an estimate $981.20 additional cost to me which he did not tell on the first evaluation.
I am not completely dissatisfied . The service advisor cheated and extorted money unprofessionally.
I have a customer right to dispute the charge. I Requested the Sacramento Hyundai to fix the oil leaks but the service advisor declined my request.
I will take this matter forward complaining to Customer protection agency and to lawyer.
Sincerely,
Leulseged Tamrat,
916-239-8731
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Leulseged,

Thank you so much for the feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me the other day and I am glad we figured out what happened with our miscommunication about your vehicle. I am so happy that we came up with a resolution and as I type this my technician is reassembling your vehicle. After this it should be oil leak free! Thanks again!

2019 Hyundai Kona
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Be Professional
Communicate more with customer and be more professional with their vehicle.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for the feedback. We take all feedback very seriously and appreciate the time that you took to respond to our review. I spoke to your service advisor about your visit and he was under the impression that everything went well while you were here. I am sorry that your vehicle has scratches on it. I would like to know where so I can compare them to the pictures that we took of your vehicle when it arrived.  I have reached out to you a few times but I have not heard back from you yet. We never want to damage a vehicle while it is in service but every once in a while accidents unfortunatley happen. If it is something that was done here we will take care of it and make it right with you. Please text or call me at any time so we can get this addressed. Thank you.

JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for calling me back today. I am very sorry that your vehicle got a scratch and I am so glad that you were able to buff it out. We are very sad that we have lost your future business over this. If you ever would like to give us another chance, please see me directly and I will not only make sure that your vehicle is cared for appropriately, I will also cover your next service free of charge. We really value your business and I do not want to lose you as a customer. Thanks again for speaking with me today.

LC
Lost A C.
01/01/2020
Outdated Customer Incoming and Going Process
I brought my car in for a scheduled service with recommended services Hyundai provided to me. I drove into the waiting area for car, and watch 3 people that worked there passed my car without acknowledging that I was there. After 5 minute I went inside and one of the technicians working behind the counter told me it would only take a second. There were two technicians, and two customers (includes me). Twenty minutes later, one of the technician asked how can he help me. I informed him of my schedule, and they couldn't find me in the system. The incident goes on, but to keep the story short. Bad customer service, no apologies, and in the end, I couldn't get my car fix because they didn't have the PART. If I reschedule, I would have to purchase the part.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

I am very sorry that you had this type of experience here. We have made some changes in our process since then due to this feedback that you have provided. I would love a chance to try and show you that we have changed and offer our most sincere apology. We value you as a customer and would hate to lose you. Please contact me directly and I will make sure you are taken car of. Thanks again for the feedback.

12/31/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Florin
👎🏼
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for responding to our survey. I am sorry that you had a horrible experience here. We are currently short staffed and actively trying to find the right people to join our team. I have addressed the issues that you informed us about and we should be better moving forward. Thank you again for the feedback.

(916)427-1234

West Sacramento, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Unprepared
I scheduled an appointment to have my positive connector replaced a week in advance and gave them all of the vehicle information. I took my car in and waited 3 hours to find out they didn’t have the required part.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Dealership visit
Once again I’m writing to advise of poor service at your dealership. This seems to be a broken record. I’m in the process of selling my vehicle, I’m done dealing with Hyundai. Sad because I have no complaints on the car itself.

Rosie G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Awesome team at Hyundai will return to have my car service

08/28/2019 Category: Service
VERY CONCERN ABOUT MY RECENT VISIT.
VERY IMPRESS WITH REPLY FROM MY SURVEY
THEY WHERE VERY CONCERN ABOUT MY
EXPERIENCE . AND HOW THEY WERE GOING
TO ACCOMMODATE MY CONCERN. WILL
RETURN TO HAVE MY CAR SERVICE.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Rosie,

I left you a message yesterday to see if I could speak to you about your recent visit. I am sorry that we didn't meet or exceed your expectations in regards to turn around time in service. I have pulled all of the information on your service visit and I see that it took almost 2 hours to get your service done. I am very sorry about this. We are staffing up my express service department as I type this to accommodate more business. We have been overwhelmed with business lately and we are trying to adjust staffing for it. As a gesture of goodwill, I will cover your next service free of charge. I know this does not make up for the lost time that you spent here, but I hope that you see that we really care and we value your service. I appreciate the feedback and once again I am sorry.

(916)427-1234

08/21/2019 Category: Service
No words!!!
They have to do an introspection of their service.

Jason G.
Galt, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Service.
3 months my car was there. The dealership had to deal with insurance company so I'll spot them a month. Even with that it sat there 2 months to have the work completed. I was lied to about carpets being dried out and cleaned. The car sat 3 months before they completed the carpets. Now they have a permanent stake smell. Horrible!

VC