Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

JJ
Joan J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2019 Category: Service
It was a timely manner.
Why dog n't you offer coupons locally? I b

Clarksburg, CA
07/13/2019 Category: Service
I felt it had a personal touch from the employees
Overall, a good experience. The staff was friendly and I felt I was not just a number.

07/11/2019 Category: Service
Surveys
I don't usually go into a lot of detail about service to my vehicles, and I own two; the other one is a Toyota. My expectations are standard. So when I receive standard service, there really isn't a lot to say that warrants taking the time to complete a survey. Only if the service is extraordinarily over the top that I take time to complete these surveys, as such. Subsequently, if every body is doing their job acceptably, there really is no reason for a lot of feed back and details.

West Sacramento, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance

Dana W.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Need to test drive cars before and after service to ensure the car is ready to go. Also need to pull up your car in front of service when you pick it up. I have had to search for my car upon pickup and then had to ask someone to physically show me where my car was rather than just tell me it’s parked outside.

2016 Hyundai Accent
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Dealership visit
The customer service was good

James S.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Peace of Mind
No matter what service needs to be done to my vehicle, I always have peace of mind knowing that the job gets done right without having to worry about after service nightmares. There's no 'out of no where' I suddenly have other issues pop up that need to be fixed soon after something just got serviced or fixed.

LC
Larry C.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Better than expected
I found the dealership better than reviews I had read about it

2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Nice quick service!
Sacramento Hyundai did a good job repairing my air conditioning. They fixed it quickly and also fixed the recall too and got me set up with a rental car. It was quick and easy.

Oakland, CA
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Standard Service
Nothing extraordinary. Basic service. I wish there could be a better way to increase the number of miles driven beyond 3750 miles before returning for another service. Currently, I may have to return every month to service the vehicle. Too bad.

05/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Good service. Staff was helpful and efficient.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Sacramento Hyundai
Helpful friendliness of staff, including sales. Hyundai product.

JE

Stephanie K.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/07/2019 Category: Service
7500 mile service with a smile
Sacramento Hyundai treated me well and all the staff were friendly and helpful. I took my car in for the 7500 mile service and was informed of a recall that they also took car of that morning and still had my car done by noon, as requested. My only complaint would be that they forgot to order the Uber to get me back to the dealership so I ended up having to call them and wait a little longer. Had I been on a tighter schedule it could have been problematic, but they were so efficient once I got there, that I was still on my way on time. Thank you Sacramento Hyundai service personnel.

Sean H.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
I like this place
I brought my car to the dealer for recalls service but after driving home it started making noise in the engine. What should I do?

EP
Staff is always friendly

LR
Lateshia R.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Always greeted with a smile
Service at Sac Hyundai is good. Service advisors are always willing to help.

GG
George G.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Check engine loght
Car misfiring called service, no appointments available for at least a week. No chk engine light at this time so told not much can be done
Two days later chk engine light on. Dropped off Thursday picked up Friday. Saturday chk engine light came back on

Woodland, CA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Service was satisfactory. However, I took my 2011 Sonata in for a recall and was told that car will be washed, but it was not.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Just OK
Maintenance good job but bumper damaged during visit and eventually repaired