Overall Rating 4.0909082/5Overall Rating 4.0909082/5Overall Rating 4.0909082/5Overall Rating 4.0909082/5rating 4.0909082
Overall Rating 1.77273/5rating 1.77273rating 1.77273rating 1.77273rating 1.77273

VD
Vicki D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Wait time unacceptable.
Great facility and great staff.

James W.
Capitol Heights, MD
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Finished maintenance on time.

Margaret S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Best in Town
The service I received at Safford was excellent as always. The service staff was professional and friendly at the same time.

RL
Randall L.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service advisors
I was a little disappointed that my headlight bulb was not replaced. Your dealership did not have the bulb in stock and your service advisor suggested that I go out and buy the bulb and replace it myself. Not very accommodating!

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Nice facility - clean and professional. Great communication.
PETER K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/13/2018

AD
Aristea D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
As always the service and customer service was excellent.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly staff, speedy service
PETER K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/12/2018

Chesapeake, VA
great service rapid response
Took very good care of my daughter when the car was not operating well while out of town.

The comment on Returning is not intended to be negative, but based on proximity to the dealership. This was an emergent service call.

A happy customer
Thanks so much for my vehicle!

KC
Kaitlin C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Good, efficient work
They were very helpful at breaking down the services need and prices. I also had to reschedule my appointment a few times, so they were accommodating with that as well. Would definitely return!

Jennifer G.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Great place!
The staff here are excellent and make it easy to have our vehicle serviced.

Timothy M.
Mc Lean, VA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service, ask for Kero!
This is our second time working with Kero this year, as my spouse and I both needed a vehicle that was new.

Kero and all at Safford Hyundai made the process simple, quick, and they were genuinely friendly. We were not pressured to get anything we didn't want and Kero listened to us and helped us with every question we had.

We will be back for sure, and you should too!
PETER K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/11/2018

JJ
James J.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Frustrated with your Hyundai dealer? Go to Safford! I did.
Thank goodness I found Safford Hyundai. I was losing my sanity when a Fairfax dealership kept mis-diagnosing the problem with my Genesis Coupe, costing me almost $1k and four weeks lost time in the process. I finally gave up and took my car to Safford. OMG were they great! They correctly diagnosed the problem in just two hours, even finding another problem in the process. Best of all, everything would be covered under warranty. Rather than wait a few days for parts to be delivered from the factory, they went the extra mile and called around to other dealerships looking for it. They found it, repaired my car and had it ready for pick-up in barely 24 hours. Outstanding! My family has owned five Hyundai vehicles, including our current two. We plan to make Safford our go-to dealership from now on.

Annandale, VA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Took forever for service to be completed
Nice clean facility but service took way longer than what was promised
PETER K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/09/2018

07/09/2018 Category: Service
long delay in maintenance. making lease owners pay so much for car maintenance.
not so pretty.

thank you for your positive feedbacK!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service advisers
Took 5 days to get tire fixed/replaced (one day was holiday). Stopped by four times to get car before finally completed for real. Multipoint inspection is a complete joke with oil change, would have driven off of lot with flat tire if I did not self inspect. Not sure why Hyundai trained mechanics allowed that to happen, especially since the car was brought in due to a leak in the tire! Both service advisers were friendly to deal with and in the end did get the issues resolved, just took much longer than expected.

Joshua M.
Stafford, VA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Service department's slow-streak continues
In my other reviews I've written to this site, I have indicated the service has only ever been completed "on time" once.. ever. This time was no different. An oil change and state inspection should not take over an hour, but they quoted 2. Okay, I'm used to it taking longer than it should here, so that falls in line with what I would anticipate. Still... it took 3 hours with no updates provided by my service rep until they thought they completed it. That's when I found out they put conventional oil in as opposed to semi synthetic. It had to go back in the shop to fix the issue.

No offer to do anything to make up for the extra delay or the necessity of having to re-do the service that they didn't do right the first time. My bill certainly increased though, I wonder if they charged for additional labor on top of the more expensive oil.

Bruce H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Clutch repair
Good service but warranty determination was slow (actually still not complete a week later.)

07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Had wonderful service. The woman that checked my car in was able to save me over a $100. They take great care of their customers and their cars.

thank you for your positive feedback!

John B.
Woodbridge, VA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/05/2018 Category: Service
People and product
Great car, great service, I feel great walking in and walking out. Keep up the good work.
PETER K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 07/06/2018

thank you for your positive feedback!