4.5

Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Jessie W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020 Category: Service
2019 Hyundai service
Work done on time. Clean place to wait and great people.

KN
Kenneth N.
Lorton, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
courteous and accommodating
Service advisor(s) are very courteous and accommodating. Being able to stop by on the way home from work is appreciated!
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 01/17/2020

BD
Barbara D.
Front Royal, VA
Consistently superior service!
From the moment I arrived until my car service was complete, the Safford team made the tedious task of servicing my vehicle a pleasure.

01/16/2020 Category: Service
They are thorough and very knowledgeable about the service of your car.

Cora S.
Dumfries, VA
custom service
the service wss great
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 01/15/2020

Michael D.
Fairfax Station, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
01/14/2020 Category: Service
The SA I got should do a better job in communicating and making me as a customer feel valued.
The dealership is fairly new and it's the first Hyundai I've owned and had serviced. I was disappointed in the service since I just had an oil change and tire rotation done but that took so long and nothing was really communicated to me. I'm used to Audi and MB dealerships but I also had a Subaru recently and that dealership was way better than this one. I'm just concerned that if I go back for major maintenance, that it may take even longer and even less communication. I'll give it one more chance since this is the closest to my home.

what is a good time for me to contact you?

Fairfax, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
N/A
NA

thakn you for your feedback!

Manassas, VA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Stealing From car owners
The worst customer service ever I have seen waited 48 hours to get a result what is wrong with my car they come back with way way too much for a single safety plug there price was $1750 and I fax it in another dealer only for $400 in four hours, when I towed my car from here to another dealer service center they came back to me and told me that the previous service center has stolen your safety plug I have to buy a new one which is not fair to me.
Peter K., Service Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 01/14/2020

thank you for your time and speaking with me about your concerns, please come see me or sandra on your next visit!

ST
Sophia T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Management is responsive and commited to customer satisfaction
Although my very first service was less than satisfactory but upon receiving my feedbacks the management acted promptly in a professional manner to apologize and seems to be committed in improving and addressing the issue...so I will go back to the same dealer for my 2nd service in the near future and we will see. Thanks Peter for your prompt response.

01/14/2020 Category: Service
Disappointing service departmemt maintenance package
Disappointing maintenance service but sales dept was good.. So i purchased a brand new santa fe ultimate 2.0 in July 2019 with Daniel..that experience was excellent and i ended up opted in and paid for the extended warranty plus 10/100 maintenance service plan... Yesterday I dropped the car there for its very first service and was told ready to pick up first thing this morning and i said I will be there... This morning i got there as it open... first the cashier gave me wrong key fob...then after finding my key.. They couldnt find my car.. Long story short after 30 mins delay I got my car.. I was already late for my next thing so I was in a hurry n took off... Later i realized ...1) vehicle dirty not even a complimentary wash (honda dealer always does an exterior wash w service) 2) my washer fluid is still low.. Yet they check off green on every single thing including washer fluid... Then my air tire pressure warning light came on tonight with 2 tires r low...and today is 70F warm.. i m now thinking did they even do the service? Starting to regret paying for the 10 years service with this dealer right about now..
Sandra M B. from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, when is it a good time to call you?

sbarreda@saffordauto.com

thank you for your time and speaking with me about your concerns see me or sandra on your next visit and we will take care of you!

Jillian K.
Falls Church, VA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great experience
They were quick to service my vehicle and even provided transportation for me to go to the mall nearby while i waited. Great experience
MONSITA S., Service Concierge Manager from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 01/14/2020

Sandra M B. from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for provided us your feedback, we appreciate your business.

Arlington, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fast, efficient as always
Sandra M B. from Safford Hyundai Of Springfield responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your business.

James B.
Great service as always
Lot of work done quickly and efficiently. I was kept informed of progress.

Marilynn B.
Airbag light problem
My car ended up being in the shop for 20 days. I was offered the use of a rental car while the shop determined the problems nd ordered the parts. Abdol in the service department was very good about keeping me appraised of the car status and determination of when it would be returned.

Mylan W.
Alexandria, VA
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Everytime i get my car serviced here i feel welcomed and recieve great service. The only small issue was i paid for an interior detailing and they missed a couple of spots vacuuming. Other than that it's always professional and courteous.

MI
Melvin I.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Service I've come to expect
Scheduled appointment was done efficiently and on time. Service manager was very accommodating in getting an estimate for body work during the service without making another appointment.