Scarff's Automotive Inc

William F. on 06/24/2017
William said the business performs wonderful repairs and they do the work right the first time. The only issue he has is their lack of communication. They never follow up on what is going on with his vehicle. They never provide an estimated time frame of when the vehicle is going to be ready for pick up. He had to stop by to find out what is going on with his vehicle. The only update he has received from them is when his vehicle was ready for pick up and that was it. He never receives any updates on his vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Dennis S. at Scarff's Automotive Inc responded on 07/19/2017

Hi William this is Dennis sorry about the miss communication on the work being performed on your vehicle, I will look into this matter and follow up with you soon. Thank you for letting me know on this problem. Have a great day

Dean H. on 04/19/2017
"Came for the basics, got more than I bargained for"
Came here because of a good recommendation from a friend, but I was very disappointed. I just wanted an oil change, tire rotation and check tire alignment. Not only do I feel over charged but he also came back with a lot of troubling news and $1,000 of suggested repairs. Thanks buddy, but next time only do the job that you were asked to do, and try to have competitive prices...
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 08:14 AM
Gary R. on 08/12/2016
Gary said he can not get his vehicle to start.
Vehicle: Buick Riviera
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/03/2016
Review Created: 08/12/2016
Dennis S. at Scarff's Automotive Inc responded on 08/15/2016

Dear Sir, we are very sorry you are having issues with your service of 08/03/2016. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Please call our service center so we can get this resolved.

WS