Latest Review about 2 years ago

Richard J.
Spring Hill, KS
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/21/2017 Category: Service
Richard said he was charged $75 because he went in a day late. He could have sworn he told him he could come that day so he will not recommend this facility.

FD
Frances D.
Lenexa, KS
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Frances said this business was kind of pricey.
Dennis S. from Scarff's Automotive Inc responded on 06/13/2017

Frances,

We're so sorry to hear of your disastisfaction.  After looking at your invoice, you had Air Conditioning repairs, an electrical repair and a filter. Air Conditioning and electrical system are the most expensive systems on a vehicle. I can assure that you received a fair and competitive price.

We always try to accommodate our customers as completely as possible, like including a shuttle for you from Lenexa to Olathe while your vehicle is being repaired.

We were most suprised at your complaint of the pricing, that was really paid by the used car dealer that sold you the vehicle.

Dean H.
Shawnee, KS
Buick Regal
04/19/2017
Came for the basics, got more than I bargained for
Came here because of a good recommendation from a friend, but I was very disappointed. I just wanted an oil change, tire rotation and check tire alignment. Not only do I feel over charged but he also came back with a lot of troubling news and $1,000 of suggested repairs. Thanks buddy, but next time only do the job that you were asked to do, and try to have competitive prices...

Shonna W.
09/23/2011
DO NOT USE SCARFF'S!
Took our truck here and his diagnoses was made from nothing but what we told him the car was doing. Didn't hook it up to the scanner to find out what the REAL problem was. Told us either a blown head gasket or a cracked block, wanted over $6k for a rebuilt engine and labor. Come to find out after we took it to a GREAT mechanic that actually ran a diagnostic test that it was all emissions related. Scarrf's charged us a $100 for ASSUMING - well, we know what the word ASSUME really means now don't we? Stay away from this place!

Rick R.
Oldsmobile Alero
10/28/2017
Excellent staff
Very knowledgeable about my vehicle.

CA
Clarence A.
Lexus ES 350
10/27/2017
Careful Maintenance
The tech listened to my problems, then made his suggestions and then did the job correctly. And all this for much less than a big “Dealer” maintenance shop.

Sherry S.

SJ
Stephen J.
10/14/2017
replace thermstat and flush
They did good job to fix it and coolant was full so I took out of coolant down to cold level to prevent over flow

CD
Carol D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2017
Exactly as Promised
I explained the situation with my car on one day, made an appointment for the next day and it was done. They even provided a ride home for me because the wait time was a little long. There have been no problems since it was fixed.

Dalton L.
Gardner, KS
Ford Crown Victoria
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Dalton said the service was quick, easy, and he has never had any problems.

RF
Ryan F.
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was completed with speed.

MN
Mike N.
09/08/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business did a good job.

John B.
Gardner, KS
Chrysler 300
08/31/2017 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job.

Sherry S.
Jeep Patriot
08/30/2017
Friendly, quality service
I feel comfortable and confident in going to Scarff's for service.

Samantha M.
Kansas City, KS
Nissan Rogue
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Samantha said the business provides excellent service and she would recommend them to others.

KO
Kenny O.
Louisburg, KS
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Kenny said this business has a good mechanic working for them.

Kathy B.
Hyundai Veloster
08/22/2017
Honesty does pay off
I called before they opened they returned my call within minutes of opening and resolved my issue.
Thanks a million!

WO
Wes and Beth O.
08/21/2017
Dependable!
My son has a new to him (read very old) Jeep. This Jeep was not driven regularly before he got it, so lots of little problems are shaking their way loose. Scarff's Automotive has done a great job both talking him through some little things as well as fixing it all.

Matthew C.
Washington, DC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Matthew said the service was fine, but the waiting area smelled like cigarette smoke.

Chris C.
08/07/2017
Excellent service and outstanding employees
I was throughly pleased by not only the customer service, but how quickly my vehicle was serviced. I was impressed by how friendly the staff was, and how they took the time to explain the cars problems and what they did to repair them. I will definitely be going back for future repairs!