Connie C.
06/01/2020
Connie C.
I am very happy with them. Pleasant, always courteous. Happy with the brakes done

James C.
Nissan Murano
05/27/2020
Awesome Service
I can honestly say that this was one of the best experiences i have had with a auto service provider. Friendly, fair, honest and no pressure. I will never take my car anywhere else.

CG
Carol G.
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Carol said she had no problem as all with this place. She has gone to them for a long time to have her vehicle inspected and she has never had a problem.

Cicero, NY
05/19/2020
Great Deal
Worked with me to determine correct wheels needed. Fast service and excellent pricing.

ED
Eric D.
North Syracuse, NY
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Eric said he is a return customer to the business. He said they always do a good job right, on time and he appreciates that.

DF
Diane F.
Kia Sportage
05/08/2020
The over all kindness and skill of all that work there
I have been dealing with Scotty’s for more than 4 years. Each and every time they have gone above my expectations. They are a business to be trusted. Can’t say enough of how appreciated they are!

VW
Valerie W.
Nissan Versa Note
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Valerie said they are prompt ,courteous and they do what she ask of them. She said she is very happy with them and wouldn't take her vehicle any where else.

Mark D.
05/06/2020
Superior work and outstanding service
They have serviced my cars for 20 plus years and I've never had one issue with the work they have provided . They are a family business and are extremely friendly and upfront and honest. I feel my car is in good hands there and I highly recommend them

PW
Paul W.
05/05/2020
Great job!
It was my first visit, they actually said I didn't need everything I thought I did, so obviously they didn't upsell more services. I'd definitely go back. Thank you!

CK
Colleen/Lou K.
04/28/2020
Local and friendly
We just started going to Scotty’s so I haven’t got a firm handle on their business. What we have seen so far has been very positive with friendly people working on the car and at the counter. With more visits the star rating could quite possibly go to a 5 if the operation runs like it has for us so far. I could walk to Scotty’s if need be which makes it attractive. Hopefully we are done with going to the dealer and can save time and gas on traveling to the City.

GW
Gina W.
Kirkville, NY
Jeep Cherokee
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Gina said the staff was quick, courteous over the phone, and she was able to get in and out.

Bernie B.
Lexus ES 350
04/21/2020
Kris k
Knowledgeable, honest and reliable
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 04/22/2020

We have the best customers!

Sean M.
NY
04/20/2020
Friendly, efficient, fast, wonderful service. Highly recommend.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you Sean, appreciate it very much!

Lori B.
New York
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Lori said she has known this staff a long time and they are nice people.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 04/22/2020

thanks for the great rating!

NL
Nancy L.
04/08/2020
Reliable
Always feel good about leaving my car at Scotty’s. They have been servicing my family’s cars for years and we have never had a bad experience. I trust them to be honest and fair.