Kevin B.
Kirkville, NY
Hyundai Accent
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. Brian said they always fit them in when they have something going on with the vehicle. They did it within ten minutes. Very efficient. They've always been happy with them.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 01/13/2021

And it's been a pleasure working with you guys, you always make me laugh!

MK
Marilee K.
Jeep Cherokee
01/08/2021
Good job thank you so much
Thank you for fitting me in !

You are very welcome Marilee

Thanks Josh!

Dave S.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Dave said that he knows them. He has used them for years and never had a problem.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 01/13/2021

Yup!  Even our neighbors come to our shop

SN
Sara N.
12/04/2020
Friendly and attentive service!
Lance was so helpful! He was very knowledgeable and I appreciate all of his help.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/04/2020

Thanks for the kudos Sara!!

Claire H.
12/03/2020
Knowledgeable, Reliable, Fair, etc
I highly recommend Scotty’s. They're an awesome group that’s professional, knowledgeable, fair, and friendly. I trust them with my car!
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/04/2020

Claire has just bought a new used car from Carvana and had 7 days to decide if she wanted to keep or return it.  We were able to get her in right away and do a check over on it.  Notated a couple of things we found so she can feel comfortable with her decision.

Curtis H.
Dodge Dart
11/30/2020
Done quickly
Done quickly and at a reasonable price
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/04/2020

We had previously priced up a part that was needed. On the day it was here for the repair, I shopped around and found a better price.

Robert B.
11/21/2020
Great people, great service
Great hometown service
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/04/2020

It's because of people like you that we've been able to stay in business for 20+ years and especially this year!

Rocco C.
Chrysler 300
11/16/2020
I was having issues with my car. They got me in very quickly. All the staff were very friendly and easy to talk to. They also have a service to text you and let you know whats going on with your car. All in all I was very happy with the service they provided in such a timely matter. Also had my oil changed while it was in. Cheaper than valvoline and they don't try to sell you other services you don't need. I will definitely be making them my go to garage from now on.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/04/2020

This is why we don't do specials, coupons or discounts.  We prefer to keep our labor rate down as long as possible so that everyone gets a cost break.  If Valvoline is doing an oil change special for $24.95, you can bet they will upsale everything they possibly can.

JN
Jocelyn N.
Brewerton, NY
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Jocelyn said they're always kind, compassionate, and trustworthy.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/04/2020

We like customers that are kind, compassionate and trustworthy too!  Thanks Jocely, it means a lot to us

Mike W.

Kevin B.
Kirkville, NY
Hyundai Accent
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff always do what he wants, when he wants it and at the correct price.

We aim to please!  Thanks Kevin

GB
Grace B.
Fayetteville, NY
Mazda CX-5
10/27/2020
Excellent Work.
Very pleased with the service.

Glad we could help

Connie C.
10/23/2020
They had to investigate why the calipers on rear brakes were wearing unevenly and spent the time to fix properly
I would recommend them to anyone. The brake problem turned in to a major investigation and took over a day. They offered me a ride home, too and kept the price quoted, despite the extra time and effort.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for the kind words Connie!

10/21/2020