Sebring West Automotive

VERONICA H. on 10/12/2017
"Great service everytime.."
Great customer service, fast service, really friendly staff all around..
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 09:11 PM
Steven L. on 10/09/2017
Steven said the employees were efficient, pleasant, easy to do business with and timely. The price was as quoted. This was a very nice experience for him and he liked it.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017
Roger P. on 09/29/2017
Roger said the staff at this business provides really good service.
Vehicle: Audi A7
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Jennifer R. on 09/29/2017
Jennifer said the staff did an excellent job and she can feel the difference in her vehicle. Daryl was very helpful and she will continue to do business with them.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Rebecca B. on 09/26/2017
Rebecca said she has always trusted them with her vehicle.
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017
Centa S. on 09/22/2017
Centa said this business was really nice, explained everything they were doing and presented options.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Rabbit
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
Rodney B. on 09/22/2017
Rodney said he made an appointment with the business and they stuck by it. They picked him up and let him know what needed to be done. He chose what he wanted them to do and everything went according to plan. They gave him notice when his vehicle was done and it went smoothly.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
LANCE N. on 09/20/2017
"Better than dealership service."
My Subaru Forester had a major problem, and the only Subaru dealership in town had a two week wait for appointments. Sebring west automotive got me into their service department right away. They gave me the bad news my engine had to be replaced along with the air conditioning compressor, and got me an estimated cost of the repairs in one day. The job took just over a week to complete once the ordered engine arrived. The work was very well done and the engine compartment looks like new. The car runs great and everything works properly. I'm glad I've found a service facility I can trust. And my car was fixed faster than the time I would have had to wait just to be seen by the dealership.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 02:23 AM
ROBERT A. on 09/12/2017
"4"
I thought the service was good, but I do have a complaint. At the end of my last two oil changes, I asked the service guy whether a new windshield sticker had been put on the left-hand corner of my windshield. I find such a sticker to be useful , because with its reference to a future mileage point and calendar date, it serves as a reminder for me to make an appointment at your shop for an oil change. On this occasion and on the last one, the service guy responded to my inquiry by stating that a new sticker had indeed be pasted on to the corner of the windshield. Both times before I left your shop, I checked, and what he said was incorrect! The old sticker still remained. On the positive side, I brought this omission to the service guy's attention, and he immediately produced an updated sticker and stuck it on to my windshield. The first time that this happened, I just assumed that the omission was an oversight. I let it go. But the second time it happened concerned me. Honesty with a customer is paramount, even when it comes to small matters such as this. I am still recommending your place, but when a customer receives an affirmative response as to whether the windshield sticker has been replaced, he should be able to trust the service guy.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa Note
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 09:28 PM
Grace C. on 09/11/2017
Grace said she loves the business, as they do good work.
Vehicle: Acura
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
LINDA W. on 09/10/2017
"My ONLY place for service on my car"
I like going to Sebring West because they are great, professional, friendly and best of all they do good work. Had an unexpected issue with car and called and took it over one day and had it back the next. Love the fact also, that there is shuttle service. I would highly recommend them to all my friends and family. Great people and great service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 10:02 AM
Maria G. on 08/29/2017
Maria said they were friendly and they listened to her. They got her in for service, in a good window of time.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
GARRY D. on 08/25/2017
"The best!"
Sebring West Automotive is a great place to take your car to be fixed. They are the best and very friendly staff! Darrel knows how to take care of his customers!
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 12:46 AM
GILBERT Z. on 08/16/2017
"Unsatisfactory results"
This is the second time that I have taken this particular vehicle in to Sebring West only to be told that they could not fix the problem. Less than a year ago we took this vehicle in with transmission issues only to find that it needed a new transmission. $4,500 + dollars later the vehicle was kept two days longer than we were told it was going to take while finding out that the technician who worked on the vehicle cause a short while reassembling the transmission which shorted out the computer. The vehicle was then taken to Michael's Chevrolet to complete the repairs where a new computer was installed and then we were able to pick up our vehicle. That expense of $1,200.oo + was at the expense of Sebring West. This time I took the same vehicle in because it has been doing some very odd things such as the EC Brake Traction flashes on the dash when started and it does not allow you to put it in gear as the shifter remains locked for several minutes before releasing. Being that it is a brake function I have huge concerns because it is my wife's car and her safety is number one! The vehicle was in your shop for every bit of two and a half days only to be told that they could not fix the problem because they were not equipped with the tools needed!
So, my question is this, we never failed when it came to paying for any services rendered and the vehicle has never ran the same ever since the transmission job was done. But with the answers given by the service manager Darrell, why would we even ever consider taking back to you guys when you are not equipped with the necessary tools needed. ARE YOU A MECHANIC SHOP OR NOT?
Nowhere in your advertisement does it state, "Only selected jobs done"!!
I have spent good amounts of money at Sebring West. All I will say is, outside of the warranty left on what work was performed on the vehicle in the past "Transmission", we will never return to this shop as they have very clearly specified that they are not equipped with the proper tools!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 11:14 PM
Brian P. at Sebring West Automotive responded on 08/22/2017

Gilbert, my name is Brian. I am the service manager. I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with us. We do appreciate your review. However, we do everything possible in attempt to perform complete diagnoses of vehicles that is why your car was here for over 2 days. We spent as much time as possible to figure out the problem you bring you vehicle in for. Unfortunately not all the information is available from the numerous manufacturers in order to properly diagnose all vehicles produced. There are some cases that it is in the best interest of the customer to seek dealership assistance. I hope you understand the situation and can find it in yourself to give us another chance to gain back your trust. Please call me if you have any questions or comments. Thank you.

Joeseph S. on 08/14/2017
Joseph said this business was great.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017
Marcus P. on 08/12/2017
Marcus said this business was accommodating and informative.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 3500
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017
JOHN C. on 08/11/2017
"The crew"
The men r very knowledgeable and very professional
Vehicle: Toyota Venza
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 07:28 AM
Judy I. on 08/11/2017
Judy said she has been very pleased the service. They are reasonable and have fair prices.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017
Steve L. on 08/07/2017
Steve said this business is awesome. They always treat him well, and they always treat him right. They are very good with pricing. The service is good and expedient. They are good at communicating. He is very happy with the service. Darrell is excellent.
Vehicle: Scion tC
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017
Kathryn B. on 08/07/2017
Kathryn said this business was prompt, courteous, and they addressed the problem.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda5