KD
Kaden D.
Dodge Charger
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Kaden said the service seemed a little pricey.

Cade H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/20/2017 Category: Service
Cade said he took his vehicle in to be realigned but the business could not fix it without installing an adapter kit for $600. He appreciates their friendly customer service and they were willing to split the cost for the visit but he said basically he paid money for nothing because his vehicle still pulls to the right and he is not happy.

AL
Allen L.
Canyon, TX
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500
03/27/2016
Shorty's made the effort....
While I wasn't totally satisfied initially with the work...Shorty's did work with me to correct the problem and make sure I was satisfied when I left the shop! So yes, I would go back again and recommend this business to a friend.
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 04/05/2016

I apologize that we did not repair all the problems the first time you brought the motorhome in. I appreciate you letting us know that there was a problem and giving us a chance to correct it. We will work harder to make sure that everything is taken care of on your first visit next time.

SA
Shelly A.
Dodge Caliber
12/13/2015
Left a little disappointed...
I am satisfied with the professionalism of Shorty's. I was a little put off as this was the 3rd attempt to correct the issue with my tail lights and even though gave me a discount I don't feel that I should have been responsible since it turned out to be a wiring issue that should have been caught in one of the first 2 visits. I also had the state inspection done (disappointed that the gunk from the old sticker wasn't removed from windshield) and I had the oil changed. I left Shorty's and drove directly to work, then from work to home and I must say, this is the first time I have ever smelt oil burning when I pulled in the garage. To me with my experience/background, that tells me somehow oil was allowed to get on the engine of my car when being changed which I've never had happen. That was a little disappointing to me. Not sure I will return for that type of service. I'm going to say I recommend but I'm kind of on the fence here...
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 12/18/2015

I apologize your experience was less than stellar. I visited with the tech about cleaning the windsheild. After talking to Shelly I adjusted the bill and explain to her the difficultly we had in finding the problem. The oil smell I am not sure about (proably spilt some oil on the exhaust manifold.) but Shelly said that she had not smelled it since the first time.