David H.
Amarillo, TX
10/20/2016
Questionable problems - expensive fix
Took a Buick Enclave by for water pump repairs. I had suspension issues after pikcing up the vehcile. Their quote to fix the problem was substantially above other shops. I went elsewhere and will in the future.
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 11/10/2016

Without seeing the other estimates i can only guess the reason we are higher is because we priced the Monroe OE Spectrum struts which are more expensive than the monroe matic plus struts and give a smoother ride. The other reason is that we priced replacing the upper strut mounts along with the struts. For our labor price we use Mitchell labor guide to set the price,

LT
Lynn T.
Amarillo, TX
Nissan Versa
07/30/2016
This was sent to the wrong person. I have never owned a Nissan Versa
This was sent to the wrong person. I have never owned a Nissan Versa
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 08/01/2016

Sorry Lynn the review was actually for your 2014 Forest River 5th wheel. I do not know why they listed as a Nissan. I just hope you were completely satisfied with our work.