Ford F-350 Super Duty
01/08/2021
Took 8 hours to do a 30 min job
After I showed up and had to help the mechanic figure it out it took 30 mins to do after already having a appointment at 8:00am I didn’t get my vehicle back until 5:30, will not be bringing my vehicle back here again, WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!!
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 01/29/2021

Sorry Braden for the misunderstanding. The way we set appointments is we ask the customer to bring the car in the morning and leave it with us so we can work it in sometime during that day. Now if a customer is wanting to wait on the job we will block off a set time to do the job and get to it within 30 minutes of the set time.I apoligize that our service writer did not make that clear to you.

RE
Randy E.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Randy said he paid $1900 to have his vehicle repaired and three blocks away it broke down.
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 07/06/2020

After visiting with the customer we issue a partial refund  to the customer.

David H.
10/20/2016
Questionable problems - expensive fix
Took a Buick Enclave by for water pump repairs. I had suspension issues after pikcing up the vehcile. Their quote to fix the problem was substantially above other shops. I went elsewhere and will in the future.
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 11/10/2016

Without seeing the other estimates i can only guess the reason we are higher is because we priced the Monroe OE Spectrum struts which are more expensive than the monroe matic plus struts and give a smoother ride. The other reason is that we priced replacing the upper strut mounts along with the struts. For our labor price we use Mitchell labor guide to set the price,

LT
Lynn T.
Nissan Versa
07/30/2016
This was sent to the wrong person. I have never owned a Nissan Versa
This was sent to the wrong person. I have never owned a Nissan Versa
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 08/01/2016

Sorry Lynn the review was actually for your 2014 Forest River 5th wheel. I do not know why they listed as a Nissan. I just hope you were completely satisfied with our work.