mary B.
Panhandle, TX
11/17/2018
Had a wheel bearing problem
On or about Oct 11th..I called William ant shortys and told him I had a problem with road noise I my ford edge.2010..he said to bring it in the next day so I did. I explained that I had a lot of road noise and that I think it may possibly be my wheel bearings going out on the right front tire and possibly brake problems.anyway.william said they'll check it out and call me..they called me back and said that it was my right front wheel bearing that needed fixing and then quoted me a price of 440 and also said that I needed my brakes worked on too..at which I declined them doing my brakes. Next day they called me at 1020am and said my car was done. I picked up the vehicle and when I left I had a few things to do in Amarillo and immediately I noticed the road noise was still there. I got home and told my husband and then I became so busy that I didn't bring if back to shortys. So on Nov 13th..I came back with my husband and told William again that I had the same problem and he said to leave it and they will check it out. The day before my husband had a couple mechanics look at the edge and they said it was the right front bearings and for me to take it back to,shortys. So then shortys. William called me and now said it was my front left wheel bearings. .which surprised me and I told them to go ahead n fix it but my husband said he didn't think we were getting an honest answer. I think they messed up my right bearing and didn't want to fix it without making the 450 and so they told me it,was my left front bearing problem now. I don't think that I got a fair deal and I'm being taken for money that I don't have and it just was very fishy now. So my husband called them and told them not to do anything,and we'll come pick up,my,edge..so we picked it up and I'm just very unhappy but paying 450 for something that isn't fixed.

DA
Dre A.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Dre said the technicians got the job done. They changed the fuse and wrapped a few wires. His boss had arranged a less expensive diagnostic for the vehicle. The technician was supposed to call before doing any work, instead he called and said the service cost a little over $100.

DF
Debbie F.
Buick Century
01/11/2018
I feel I get professional service here. Everyone is very professional and helpful

AN
Anthony N.
Porsche 911
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said he had a few issues during his visit to this business. The young lady at the front desk told him the mechanic could not get the wheel off. His vehicle was returned to him with oil dripping off the back, and there was a lot of back and forth. For the reasons specified, he would not recommend this business for service.

SG
Sunshine G.
Salisbury, NC
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Sunshine said the staff did not provide the full cost of the service up front.
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 09/27/2017

Sunshine thank you for your review. I apologize that out initial estimate was off. Once we started doing the work we found more problems. I have been trying to contact Sunshine to reslove this issue. She has not return any of my calls.

David H.
10/20/2016
Questionable problems - expensive fix
Took a Buick Enclave by for water pump repairs. I had suspension issues after pikcing up the vehcile. Their quote to fix the problem was substantially above other shops. I went elsewhere and will in the future.
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 11/10/2016

Without seeing the other estimates i can only guess the reason we are higher is because we priced the Monroe OE Spectrum struts which are more expensive than the monroe matic plus struts and give a smoother ride. The other reason is that we priced replacing the upper strut mounts along with the struts. For our labor price we use Mitchell labor guide to set the price,

Ralph R.
Dodge Dakota
07/15/2015
Friendly help, advice and prompt service
The job was done quickly and in a friendly manner.

HG
Helen G.
06/19/2020
Troubleshooting in 100 degree temperatures 😀
Great service. Shorty Bear mechanics and other personal are very courteous and will explain what your vehicle needs. They will also go out in 100 degree temperatures to help get your vehicle to their shop.

MF
Mark F.
Canyon, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/19/2020
Very Professional! Great Work!
Went in for break work. They did an outstanding job and my vehicle was returned quickly with excellent results!! Would highly recommend!!

AF
Alfred F.
Golden Valley, AZ
Ford F550 Super Duty
06/18/2020
Carying
Emergency service on my exhaust system.
Awesome repair shop.
Highly recommended. It is a 5 Star shop.

Alfred

06/17/2020
Made sure all was done appropriately.

CG
Cecil G.
06/15/2020
Very thorough and trustworty.
These are the professionals that you always want to trust your vehicles maintenance to.

EL
Eric L.
Guymon, OK
06/12/2020
Real customer service
Everyone there exceeds expectations and I will be back. They have aligned my lifted jeep and motorhome and my friends fifth wheel axles. Their customer service is top shelf. Thanks again

Michelle H.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/11/2020
The people there are so nice and helpful!
I love this place, the are very affordable and all the employees are nice and helpful! They also give you a ride where you need to be while the work on you’re vehicle! I will surely recommend them to everyone!😀

IG
Israel G.
Dodge Charger
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Israel said the business answered all his questions without hesitation and they didn't sugar coat anything.