James M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/26/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff were quick, reasonably priced, and told him what he needed to know. They were up front with no hidden fees.

American Canyon, CA
12/22/2019
These gentlemen are always looking for the best and most economical solution!! Excellent performance & communication ?

TR
TONY R.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/18/2019
I trust them
They stand behind their work with pride.

John M.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff did a good job.

SL
STACY L.
12/03/2019
Best service ever
I’ve been coming here for years. I always get the best service ever. No one is going to rip you off; always very honest and I completely trust their word. I recommend Silver Auto to everyone!

SG
Susan G.
Lexus GX 470
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the service was excellent and the employee was an honest man.

Stephanie C.
Lexus RX 400h
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ross. He said the staff was very quick and responsive. Mary is good to deal with, they are all friendly and the place is really reasonably priced.

Lyndsey M.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Lyndsey said it was good, she had no issues and it was done in a reasonable amount of time.

KH
Katherine H.
Vallejo, CA
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Katherine said the staff was polite and they had her in and out.

CJ
CYNDI J.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
11/16/2019
Thanks for all you do...
Thanks for replacing the chassis battery in my RV. I was surprised that it went out so soon after we replaced it and I so appreciate that you did not charge me and took care of the warranty situation. You already know I'm a loyal customer and will be back soon since you take care of all my other car needs! You guys are AWESOME!

JOSE H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/16/2019
Professional service, fair prices, back work conducted
This isn't nor will it be the last praise in regards to Silver Auto Center . Professional staff is courteous, prompt and efficient. Take bith my Lexus and Mercedes there for service.

11/12/2019
Consistency
I’ve been going to Silver Auto Service since I moved to Napa in 2015 — the same great team (Maui & Steve) has been helping me. When something needs repair during an oil change, they take time to explain everything and help me make the right decisions for the life of my car & my budget while never pressuring me. Thank you guys!

KIM B.
Honest, good work
I brought my Highlander in for what we thought was a leaky transmission, but it wound up being a faulty axle that had been installed a year prior. They fixed the initial problem, helped diagnose the secondary problem, and fixed the secondary problem under warranty from the initial work. Communication was prompt, Maui was really friendly and understanding, and I felt confident in their work. I'll be returning for any future needed service!

RESA S.
Ford C-Max Energi
11/04/2019
Thanks for the great care of our vehicles!
We really appreciate you guys taking in our vehicles to diagnose, maintain and repair. You have saved us so much time and effort, especially when it comes to difficult problems to solve. Your work is always timely and highly professional. Thanks so much!

PR
PAT R.
Vallejo, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
Fantastic Service
I can't say enough about the service I receive from Silver Auto Service. They are the best. Excellent service and a great team.