Dave H.
Ford Expedition
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Dave said it was friendly service

John C.
08/15/2020 Category: Service
John said they have excellent service, the guy at the front desk was pretty helpful when he called, he's truthful, and he got him in and out the same day.

JILL B.
08/01/2020
Reliable, honest
They’ve been fixing our vehicles many years. They try to get the job done while you trying to keep the cost down.
We have two other friends that recommend them.

O Fallon, IL
Buick LaCrosse
05/13/2020
Warranty Work
Patriot did a very good job fixing our vehicle. However, we had to wait a couple extra days to get a part. Other than that, it was quality/timely work.

UP
Uhura P.
Fairview Heights, IL
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Uhura said the receptionist and owner was really nice and he knew what was gong on with her vehicle.

AD
AMPARO D.
11/07/2019
Honest and straightforward.
I appreciate their honesty that they didn't have much experience working with a rusted air sensor onto a catalytic converter. They recommended another place where I will have the problem resolved.

JOYCE C.
Belleville, IL
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
11/06/2019
VW Battery Replacement
A two -year old battery went dead in our 2013 VW Beetle and Simon's was able to get it in the same day for immediate service - a new battery. They even took care of the low tire pressure light that was not part of the initial problem.

DE
DEBORAH E.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/21/2019
Dependable/ knowledgeable
I took my SUV for service and was welcomed with greetings and knowledgeable technicians. The desk person broke down the prices and made me feel at ease, and process. They also provided a ride to my home, since my friend failed to answer her phone. All things eased my anxiety with car repairs..

O Fallon, IL
07/28/2019
Awesome work on my son's car
I have taken all my vehicles to Simons for over 4 years now and they continue to do amazing service. The new team is awesome. I would recommend this shop to anyone.

WB
William B.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff did good. They repaired the vehicle and didn't overcharge him. They're nice and honest, they told him what was wrong, and explained it to him. He appreciates the job well done.