Latest Review about 1 month ago

EW
Evelyn W.
08/19/2020
Love this new ownership
Tunex South Ogden was amazing! I took my car for a drum brake check, and they checked everything for me for free. I did need new pads, but they didn't tell me I needed the new drums like another shop did. My vehicle was done the same day. I also had them do an oil change. They were very honest about cost beforehand. Will take all of my vehicles to them from now on.

Jason C.
03/31/2020
SERVICE

LD
Larry D.
12/03/2019
The employees were very accommodating and the service was quick and thorough.

Sharon H.
10/31/2019
Great service. I will be back!
Great service. I will be back!

Mike M.
Eden, UT
10/31/2019
Just went in for an emissions & on the spot registration renewal. Service was quick and courteous. Nice facility

NH
Nancy H.
10/16/2019
My car needed inspection and emissions check for my license renewal. I was greeted and told how long the wait. It was 15 minutes and my car was complete in 45 minutes. They took care of the license renewal and the price and time were as quoted. I am very pleased with the service I received.

Richele W.
10/15/2019
Emissions and On the Spot Renewal
I chose South Ogden Tunex because it was a convenient location for me. I will return because of the great service! Thanks Bruce.

BE
Barry E.
Salt Lake City, UT
10/05/2019
Fair, honest, reputable !! They fixed my truck and saved us thousands !
Took our truck (AAA towed) to Ogden Ford dealership and they said we had to replace the engine. Had it towed second time to the Tunex and they researched and found it only to be that the starter had stuck. Fixed the problem, saved us thousands all in 24 hours of leaving it with them. The new owner Bruce and his crew are fantastic. Worth the 30+ mile trip from SLC to use this shop !!

Alana S.
Layton, UT
09/04/2019
Excellent!!!
My car was overheating so I stopped by Tunex in South Ogden. It was nearly closing time for them, but their employee, Bruce, insisted on staying late to make sure my daughter and I could safely drive home. He quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it quickly. I felt that he truly cared, and we were so thankful for his help and concern.

LD
Leslee D.
05/25/2018
Great service. Very thorough.
Went to Jiffy Lube in South Ogden. Treated horribly by the guy. I just needed emmisions and he said can't help you and turned walked back in the building. Didn't realize Tune did them until I googled it. Drove over there. In and out in 20 mins. I went home and back my other car for a full service. Thank you Tunex. You've earned my business

Brian B.
11/01/2017
Never go here
Had a repair. Same part broke later and owner wouldn’t do anything to correct situation or even discount repair. I will never take a vehicle there again. Thanks tunex.

RT
Ryan T.
11/01/2016
Bad business decisions
Cameron is no longer there. Biggest business mistake Mike could've made. Lost my business.

David P.
11/29/2015
Try honesty
So called from work in Logan because check engine light came on in my Audi, tested it, came up with a transmission code. Explained that over the phone and the guy said yes we can take care of that, we work on just about everything. Ok made the trip, half hour out of the way, got there and the guy said, oh no we don't work on these,,, hmmm perhaps you should have been honest instead of just trying to get people to come in.. Well my car didn't make it all the way home before the transmission went completely out.. Towed it home, now have to fin an alternative and have it towed, probably cost me a extra grand, so thanks Tunex,, I'll make sure I recommend your non service to everyone..

Claudio M.
09/09/2015
Offers no options/alternatives for their work.
I brought in my 1998 Toyota Tacoma with over 200,000 miles for a emission & safety inspection. Passed emission test but failed safety. They gave me a list of repairs needed to be done. Repaired myself (worked on cars most of my life), took the truck back to re-inspect and the manager did not like my work. I took the truck somewhere else and passed with no problem. It is a fact that a truck/car with over 200K will always have some work needed to be done....if you're looking for making money, never mind your safety concerns. They play the card "your car is not safe" and scare you so that you will fall prey to their demands. I would not bring an older car for inspection to TUNEX in south Ogden unless you're willing to spend more in repair costs than what your car is worth it.

Chelsey B.
08/26/2015
I am always happy with the service I receive here. They are quick, efficient, and affordable. It's the only place that I go.