SF
Shervon F.
05/05/2017 Category: Service
The service and the people.... And it's a very nice place
The service was great and everyone was very friendly and nice.....
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/06/2017

Thank-you for your reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle maintained in the coming year.

TH
Terrie H.
Excellent fast service
This place goes out of their way to provide excellent customer care and service

MA

Eva S.
Fayetteville, GA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/05/2017 Category: Service
They do just the work required - don't try to push having other things done that aren't necessary.
Always feel comfortable taking my car there.

AF

Pleasant staff
I did not buy my Hyundai here but I WILL next time

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2017 Category: Service
Ms Jenne e always greet me with a smile and pleasant
Yes I would recommend Southtown Hyundai to everybody
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/05/2017

West Lawson.
Always get good service
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/05/2017

We will strive to continue to meet your expectations. Thanks for the great review.

David S.
Very good service
I called to have a problem fixed. Was able to bring car in same day. I was told there was a recall that I didn't even know existed and had it addressed at the same time. Very prompt and courteous service.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/04/2017

I apologize for the non 5 star service this trip. I will strive to make your next trip 5 star all the way.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mr
Friendly and helpful people.

JJ
Jesse J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Scores an 11 out 10!
Once again, Southtowne took great care of our car and us. Carmen helped us take care of a small problem. Even though it was a small problem for us, she took care of it like it was a major problem. Fast and prompt! WOW! I will not buy a car or have service done by any other dealership.

Atlanta, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Hands Down Best Service in Atlanta area
All of my service has been added a Hyundai Car Care Center. This was my first trip to this one. I wish I had tried them sooner. They greeted me, quickly got my car in and assessed the situation. They made thorough explanation but did not try to up-sell me. I felt good when I left. I'll be back.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/03/2017

GL
George L.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
05/02/2017 Category: Service
I see the same people all the time
Definitely
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/02/2017

SJ
Suzette J.
Fairburn, GA
05/01/2017 Category: Service
First time Maintenance
Prompt service, excellent customer service. The total on my invoice was not correct but this too was promptly resolved to my satisfaction.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/02/2017

James T.
Tyrone, GA
04/30/2017 Category: Service
recent service visit
I know what to expect and Wes, service advisor, easy to do business with.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/01/2017