Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5rating 4.5340945
Overall Rating 2.1363683/5Overall Rating 2.1363683/5rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683

Rachael S.
2004 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/29/2014 Category: Service
the people are great
Whenever I come in, everybody I come in contact with makes me feel comfortable.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/01/2014

Thank-you Rachael for responding to our survey. Your loyalty and confidence in our work let us know we are doing a good job. Thank-you for letting us maintane your car.

GM
GEORGE M.
06/26/2014 Category: Service
Everything
Exceptional
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/27/2014

Thank-you so much for your reply about your last service visit. Our service lane and shop work hard to make our customers happy. Your reply says it all. Thank-you again.

David S.
Atlanta, GA
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Personalized service
As usual, Carmen took good care of my car and did the requested and required service.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/27/2014

Personalized service and listening to our customers needs help make your visit pleasant and keeps your vehicle in excellant running condition. Thank-you so much for your loyalty and trusting us with your car care and maintenance.

PB
PHIMVARACH B.
La Grange, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Great!!
I very happy with the service, and I definitely will recommend to other.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/27/2014

We enjoyed helping you and it was a pleasure to meet you!

TT
TOMMY T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2014 Category: Service
Southtowne cares
Forrest Smith and Southtowne Hyundai are a class act. Forrest Smith immediately responded to my concerns in a way that was not expected. Forrest personally drove a loaner vehicle to my work location, drove my vehicle back to Southtowne and had ALL maintenance issues fixed at no cost to me -- all in a matter of a few hours. That was very generous and unexpected -- definitely not the norm for most businesses these days, but Southtowne Motors exceeds their customers expectations. I have purchased three vehicles from Southtowne Motors and look forward to purchasing my future vehicles from then as well. Thank you Forrest for taking care of a customer and exceeding expectations. Class act.

Regards,

Tommy Thomas, Jr.
Fayetteville, Ga.

06/18/2014 Category: Service
Repairs/Maintenance
Recommend finding another business to do repairs/maintenance. SouthTowne charges an incredible amount of money for repairs/labor. Not even close to being competitive. By the way, I have purchased three vehicles from SouthTowne - like the dealer, but not the maintenance.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/19/2014

Tommy
 I hope our actions today demonstrate our desire to do the right thing.
Forrest Smith

LH
LINDA H.
Sharpsburg, GA
06/16/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgable staff
Friendly and knowledgable staff
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/17/2014

Thank you for your business. I look forward to seeing you again. I also appreciate your kind words.
Torey Simmons.

MARY R.
Senoia, GA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2014 Category: Service
Staff, quality work, reliability
Every experience at Southtowne Hyundai has met or exceeded my expectations. They have never tried to get me to do anything unnecessary, pricing on parts and labor is excellent and recommendations and explanations exceed any dealer I have used in the past. They go out of their way to accommodate their customers.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/17/2014

Thank you mam for your dedication to Southtowne and hyundai.

Jeanne W.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/06/2014 Category: Service
15000 mile check up
I was in and out just like I was told. Love my Hyundai
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/06/2014

We love Hyundai. We love our customers. We love to make our customers happy. Glad your visit was quick and easy.

JUDY W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness
The friendly faces and comfortable waiting room. A pleasant waiting time along with other customers. A happy atmosphere makes for a pleasant wait.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/06/2014

Friendly faces, happy customers, fun conversations. So glad you enjoyed your visit. We enjoyed having you!

Kathleen M.
Peachtree City, GA
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/03/2014 Category: Service
Reliable and professional in their response to their customers.
The staff at Southowne are personable, professional and reliable and provide good service to their customers.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/03/2014

Thank you for your faithful service with Southtowne.

James M.
Sharpsburg, GA
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/02/2014 Category: Service
I deal with Carmen for all my services. She is a great asset to your company.She always explains in detail what she has done and the cost.I always try to make sure she is working before I bring my car in.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/03/2014

Thank you for responding to our survey. I always enjoy talking with you and keeping both your vehicles maintained. I appreciate your loyalty and friendship very much.

VA
VIRGINIA A.
Tyrone, GA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2014 Category: Service
Polite
Highly recommend this dealership. The staff seem to go out of their way for customers...I have had wonderful experiences each time I bring my car in for routine maintenance.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/03/2014

Thank-you for your time to respond to our request. It is our pleasure to service your vehicle and we hope you continue to have a wonderful experience each time you visit.

Carole B.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/28/2014 Category: Service
everyone is so friendly and helpful
I wish ya'll would wash our car after every service or at least vacuum the inside. Thanks
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/29/2014

Thank you for your feedback! We just opened 2 wash bays so next time you are in... we will wash and vacuum your car for you!

Thanks again,

ANGELA B.
Woodstock, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2014 Category: Service
Quality of the vehicles and excellent customer service
I truly love my hyundai elantra. I purchased the vehicle in 2012 and have driven it in all types of weather and not once has there ever been an issue. Drives beautifully. I fully recommend the dealer as well as the hyundai elantra.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/17/2014

Ms Borth'
 Thank you for all your business and commitment to Southtowne.

KL
KATHRYN L.
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
My oil change was handled quickly and efficiently and the customer service rep was very accommodating and professional.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/07/2014

Mrs. Lascola,
 It was a joy to help you! If you need us at all... Please let us know.

Rachael S.
2004 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
05/05/2014 Category: Service
great repair shop
Carmen always takes good care of me.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/07/2014

I'm glad I was able to help you this time. I'm also glad Carmen has done a good job for you. Thank you for the business.

JO
JAMES O.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/02/2014 Category: Service
Not your average car dealership
We have always, since the first time we walked into this dealership, had top notch service.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/02/2014

Mr. O'Heefe,
 We always enjoy helping you. Customers like yourself help us to love what we do!

MT
Martha T.
04/29/2014 Category: Service
Auto Maintenance
Have been very pleased with service I have received on my Sonata. Would gladly recommend this dealership to my friends!!
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/02/2014

As always it is a pleasure to serve our customers.

ME
Michael E.
Columbus, GA
04/23/2014 Category: Service
Service Department Staff
They are very friendly. They take real good care of you. I really like the fact that they hold an everyday conversation with you. I have been very pleased with the service I have had from the service team..
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/23/2014

Mr. Ellison,
 Thank you for your comment. I enjoyed the conversation with you and being able to help you. I look forward to meeting you again.

Michael P.
Carrollton, GA
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/18/2014 Category: Service
Very friendly effecient customer service
Have already recommended my personal
friend to this company
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/19/2014

Customer referals are the highest compliment a dealership can recieve from their customers. Thank-you for the referal and compliment. We enjoy taking care of you and your vehicle.