Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5rating 4.5340945
Overall Rating 2.1363683/5Overall Rating 2.1363683/5rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683

2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Sothtowne Hyundai
One of the worse service I have experienced
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/15/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

PM
Peter M.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
wont be back unless recall
not good
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/31/2019

NH
Nichole H.
Grantville, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service in the service center
Employee not friendly, car not ready when promised, I was left stranded at work with no ride. They showed up 20 minutes after I got off with the wrong car after I got off.....after I had to pay for a ride to the dealership because no one would call me back after HOURS of trying to contact them. The employee told me that I wasn’t the only phone call that they had, she had 30 others. POOR POOR POOR customer service....
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/17/2019

YP
Young P.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Blinking engine check light repair
The service manager kindly listened to my requirements and helped me to solve the problem.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Blinking engine check light repair
The service was not completed in time as promised and I had to visit two times to take my car back. Disappointed.

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/19/2019

Carmen Krauth

Tyrone, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Change service rep attitide
Rep is demeaning and condescending
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/22/2019

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Concerned about customers
When I had concerns about the repairs to my car, the dealer listened and took action.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Charged for repairs I didn’t need
Took my car in for an issue in starter. I was charged for a new starter. Drive my car home and it would not restart after I turned it off. Was in the process of having it towed back to the dealership when it miraculously started. Took my car back. Was told that the mechanic need to retighten a cable. No charge. A month later, my car is doing the exact same thing as when I took it up there the first time. I tightened the same cable and it works fine. Bottom line, I never needed a new starter. I have a cable that becomes loose.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/14/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. We have submitted a check request for a full refund which will be mailed to you ASAP. Again, We apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business, and have requested a rescore survey to be sent out as well.

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/22/2019

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for 5 Star rescore!

Philmon Thompson

GS
Gregg S.
03/06/2019
Missed the mark
They have since handled all my issues and had to replace left CV axle due to boot leaking on exhaust (oil burning smell).

They were accommodating to my schedule needs and provided loaner car.

It was handled promptly and professionally by service advisor who handled all details and followed up after repair to ensure there were no issues.

03/06/2019
Missed the mark
I just purchased a new Sante Fe and I had a few issues, ISG system intermittent and had a smell like oil burning which I wanted checked.

As a side note I reviewed owners manual prior to dropping car off to insure my expectations of how it is supposed to work were accurate. I have been a mechanic for over 50 years.

So no trouble found and they gave me a pamphlet on how the system works however tech noted it acted peculiar and they said the smell was the new car smell. As another aside I purchased it and it had 700 miles on it more than enough time to “burn the new smell” out what ever that is!

So a patronizing visit kinda like here kid this is how it works now go away.

I inquired to my sales person whom I liked purchasing from said he would follow up with tech and get back to me. That was over a week ago and no follow up from sales or service.

So please note it appears once they have the money it’s buyer beware!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/07/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible! Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and we appreciate your business.

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/25/2019

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable! Thanks for the 4 Star Rescore!!!

Brian Munson

2008 Hyundai Sonata
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership... works hard to please
They really appreciate your business

03/02/2019 Category: Service
Great place they just really blew it last check up. Not even a call back to explain or ask what happened.
I really liked this dealership. Was thinking of buying a Genesis but might go over to a Lexus since they could really care less about my business. My thoughts exactly. If they don’t care why should I care if they lose my business in the future. They need to follow through.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/04/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible.  Again, We apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/13/2019

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/18/2019

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all of your service needs in the future, and thanks for 5 Star review!

Carrollton, GA
REPAIR RECALL
SORRY

Brian Munson

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. I have tried  contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score by calling and left messages. Again, We apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business. Please call me personally at your convenience.

Fayetteville, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Bad Service advisor!!
Lies and failure to return calls = no trust
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/23/2019

We apoligze for not providing a 5 Star experience! We will do our best to correct the issues that caused your displeasure with our service.Thank you for speaking with me on this.

Thanks
Barry McKee

FK
Frank K.
Senoia, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Resolved
There was an issue with my rain sensing wipers that I wanted to have checked over a routine service visit. I was told that I would have to go back to the dealer that sold me the car to get it fixed. I received a call from the service manager with an apology. They brought a loaner car to my home and took my car and repaired it

01/23/2019 Category: Service
Dissatisfied
They would not make the needed repair, I was told to go to the dealer that sold the car to me
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 01/23/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. Our goal is complete satisfaction. It’s obvious we fell short of our goal.  I will speak to the advisor that handled your visit and the circumstances behind it. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue as soon as possible.  Again, I apologize for not meeting your expectations and we appreciate your business

WC
Wilbur C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Terrible communication
Unprofessional phone operator and total lack of communication
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 01/14/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible.  Again, I apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

Barry McKee

Trina B.
Union City, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed.
“Disappointed”

I went to have my SUV serviced and was truly disappointed with everything. I scheduled an appointment on-line. In the notes, I listed a problem I was having with the SUV. On the scheduled appointment, I listed that I would wait for the vehicle. Once I arrived for Service, the Service person told me that I would need to leave the vehicle which I was not prepared to do. If the vehicle needed to be left, they could have called and informed me so I could be prepared and not have to take another day to drive to Newnan. Next, I received a coupon in the mail with a scratch off, I scratched $20.00 off next service. When I presented the coupon to the Service Person, I was told they can't honor the coupon because it's from Southtowne Riverdale. I haven't been to Southtowne Riverdale, how did they get my name and current address. I find that laughable because all the Southtowne Hyundai commercials advertises both locations Riverdale and Newnan. This is the 3rd time this Service Center has disappointed me, it's time to move on to another Service Center.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/12/2018

Your Southtowne Service Team

Robert S.
Tyrone, GA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Don’t appreciate the eye roll, Devon
See notes
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/26/2018

I will investigate the situation. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Again, I apologize for not meeting your expectations and I appreciate your business.

Service Director

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Loved the buying experience but hated the service department
Try to follow up with the same quality at service as in sales.

EF
Elizabeth F.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The service dept is run by a nasty jerk
I’ve already stated my issues. I’m not repeating myself.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/17/2018

BW
Brett W.
Carrollton, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Unacceptable service
The company’ wanted to do things to my car that was not covered under a warranty because they did not actually figure out the real problem with the car!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/09/2018

Richard H.
Senoia, GA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/20/2018 Category: Service
SOUTHTOWNE followed up with everything mentioned and corrected there ways and explained why they did what. I also am thankful they found the problem with my brakes which was not part of the recall but happened at same time. They contacted my extended warranty company and had everything done for me with only my $100 co-pay. Saved me $1800. Thanks for that

10/20/2018 Category: Service
Dangerous service repair could have lost life
Test drive before you give it back to customer
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/22/2018

I will look into the situation. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue as soon as possible.

NP
Nicholas P.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
My car had a rattle that came from the dealer. It was nothing mechanical, just annoying. After a couple attempts to resolve the issue their manager Allen got involved and took personal ownership of issue. They were able to identify where the rattle was coming from and fixed the issue quickly. They were very flexible with my busy work schedule and very good with communicating the work that needed to be done and when it was completed. Thank you Allen and team for fixing the annoying rattle in my car, my music has never sounded better!

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Service with a rattle
Long short is that I bought a car from here the day after Thanksgiving. My car came with a rattle by the rear speaker. Mechanically the car has been great, its just this rattle drives me nuts when I drive 30 miles to and from work each day while listening to the radio. I have taken my car in a couple times now to have it fixed. The first time they said they found out what the issue was and ordered me a new sub. On my second visit to have the sub installed I left the car there all day to be fixed. (They didn't offer a loaner which I thought was poor service since the issue is under warranty). They called at 11am and said the car was ready. I picked it up after hours and the rattle was still there. I was obviously very upset. I called to voice my concerns to the manager, Barry Mckey, the next day but he wouldn't talk to me. He told his service rep that all he could do was have me bring the car in again. No apology, just a casual, hey come waste another day of you life with your car in our shop response. Service here is poor. I love Hyundai. I have owned multiple and currently own one. When it comes to servicing your vehicle however I would go to a different dealer. This Dealer needs some work and change of management before I would recommend taking your vehicle here. Purchased my vehicle from here and had a similar buying experience. Took 8 hours from start to finish. It's definitely a management issue.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/09/2018

Nick,
Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations of 5 Star service. After reviewing your survey, we fell short of our goal, I will be reaching out to you shortly.
Thanks
Service Director
Southtowne Hyundai Newnan

SR
Sam R.
Grantville, GA
08/24/2018 Category: Service
One Bad Experience was enough.
Was a unsatisfactory visit. Have always used this dealer for Service but they didn’t want to Honor free oil change card they gave me because I didn’t purchase vehicle from them, even tho they gave me the card on my first visit. Was very rude about it, they did Honor after everything was said and done. But won’t use them ever again.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/25/2018

Again I apologize for not meeting your expectations and I appreciate your business.
Forrest Smith