Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5rating 4.5340945
Overall Rating 2.1363683/5Overall Rating 2.1363683/5rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683

Hampton, GA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Received a call from the service manager concerning the service received. I felt great knowing my concerns mattered and will be addressed. The company is in the process of readdressing the online scheduling and improving the time it takes to return calls. The situation was resolved. The good customer service I received when I purchased my vehicle is what made me drive pass three other Hyundai dealerships to come to Newnan. I am now a satisfied customer.

07/30/2019 Category: Service
The location make it appear you can schedule an appointment online and your appoint will be honored when you arrive. This is not the case. At this location, there is no one monitoring the online appointments. In addition when I attempted to call the service department; no one answered the phone but got a recording that someone would contact me and that never happen.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/30/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/31/2019

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

2012 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Simple oversight. Problem solved and I am satisfied.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil change with appointment
Convenient location
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/20/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/23/2019

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review!

Senoia, GA
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Mistake Corrected
On a previous visit my juddering brake issue was dismissed as not an issue. After further discussions management agreed to correct the issue free of charge. The vehicle now brakes judder free above 50 mph. Thank you Southtowne Hyundai.

07/02/2019 Category: Service
Service representative not believable
Service representative's explanation of brake issues was not believable.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/02/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/18/2019

WS
William S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/01/2019 Category: Service
service
did fix the problem quickly. Happy with the outcome.

07/01/2019 Category: Service
Smell
Thanks for the Hyundia rat that was in vent system. Had car 1 1/2 weeks and had to pay $300 to get small out. We have no rats or mice at our house.

Brian  Munson

BC
Brad C.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The service department was fantastic. I would not have bought the vehicle if not for the young man answering my questions.Very helpful and courteous.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/20/2019

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Situation Resolved
Service Manager called me immediately to rectify the situation and provided me with gift certificates for my next visit.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Forgot to service my car
Dropped my car off the night before for a Saturday morning service. Got to the Service center at 1:30 PM to pick my car up only to find out that they "forgot" to service my car and I would have to come back.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/13/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/18/2019

Lagrange, GA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
I appreciate the service manager reaching out after last visit and making sure I was satisfied after my recent experience with the service department. He was very courteous, kind, and respectful.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Could use better customer service
My first visit to have my car serviced at Southtowne was positive and satisfactory. However, my second visit was very disappointing. I had a very difficult time with trying to call and speak with someone in service department and kept getting sent to voicemail after calling multiple times over the course of a couple weeks. Also, my car was not ready when promised and I was not offered a complementary car. It was a very frustrating and disappointing experience.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/10/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/19/2019

John C.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
See comments
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/09/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/18/2019

Mr Cooper
I have reached out via email but haveent received a response. I just wanted to tell you that we do have a senior's day it is on Wednesdays, just tell the cashier and your discount will be applied. Just as a customer satisfaction gesture I will double  the discount next time since it was not applied before, also please feel free to ask for me on your next visit if needed. Thanks for being a Southtowne custoimer, we appreciate it!

Service & Parts Dir.

Hogansville, GA
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Expensive
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/06/2019

2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Window washer
Carmen is great!.S he wasn't there when we brought the white hyundai, gensis in for a window washier pump. we had to make 2 appts. just to get the pump put in. our problem is the appts. you have to make.

04/27/2019 Category: Service
Window washer
Use what I have said
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/29/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/01/2019

Juergen G.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Bad service, no Communication, no parking, no Updates
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/23/2019

DJ
Deborah J.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
You don't want my title.
Appointment does not save time.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/19/2019

LW
Lynn W.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Close to home
Loved the purchase of the vehicle. Service takes awhile. But the constant pressure to buy an additional service made me wonder if he knew what I really needed. He assured me he isn’t on commission but I doubt it. Very inappropriate to say give me all fives. I’ll cone back because this is the first disappointing experience. But I’ll ask when the ladies are working - their nice, honest and earn their 5.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/13/2019

VM
Vickie M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Not so good
Stop turning off my headlights. This could be dangerous.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/06/2019

03/26/2019 Category: Service
None
None
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/28/2019

Joe C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Read my comments
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/11/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, We apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

AR
Anawake R.
Bremen, GA
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Miscommunication
NA
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/04/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible.  Again, We apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

OS
Osvaldo S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
2016 Elantra with engine ticking/knocking not repaired
Dropped off vehicle to be diagnosed and repaired (under warranty), had to pay for parts and labor, remember UNDER WARRANTY, and the problem is still there. I don't think I should have to pay for guesswork. My vehicle has been well maintained and should not have engine noises.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/23/2019

We apoligise that you still have some engine concers and someone will reach out to you to set up an appointment time to relook at your concern. I f the PCV replacement was an incorrect charge and had warranty coverage we will be happy to issue a complete refund!

Thanks

02/19/2019 Category: Service
I bought my Elantra from Southtowne and I have always gotten good service there.
Nothing like it has been but I could see it was busy and possibly short staffed?
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/19/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. Our goal is complete satisfaction. It’s obvious we fell short of our goal.  I will speak to the advisor that handled your visit and the circumstances behind it. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue as soon as possible.  Again, I apologize for not meeting your expectations and we appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Parts and Service Director
Southtowne Hyundai
770-253-1407 ext 2601

LW
Lisa W.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
2 hour oil change
First, I LOVE HYUNDAI vehicles. I have owned 4. Great cars, great value. But routine oil change service with an appointment should not take 2 hours to complete. And the service department up-sale of air filters and windshield wipers is just annoying. Please stop it.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/02/2019