Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5rating 4.5340945
Overall Rating 2.1363683/5Overall Rating 2.1363683/5rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683

Mylinda S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
It wasgreat service
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/12/2019

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

CP
Cleopatra P.
Atlanta, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/07/2019 Category: Service
It was okay
The service provided was okay what I expected
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/07/2019

Villa Rica, GA
08/07/2019 Category: Service
friendliness of staff and honesty
The service was timely and I was notified and given option of different services I may need or want to apply. They allowed me to itemize what I wanted without pressure.

Plus, they over charged me for the services that were provided and 2 days later called and refunded the amount of the overage. Pleasant surprise of honesty with a dealership.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
Brian was great!!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/01/2019

WW
Wendall W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Sonny
Services advisor, Karman, real nice
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/31/2019

SJ
Stephanie J.
Fairburn, GA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
I have been coming to this facility for my oil changes since I purchased my vehicle in October 2018. The service is amazing. The prices are what you would expect from any dealership. I will continue to come here to keep my vehicle in tip top shape!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/30/2019

Darby H.
Roanoke, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Got more services than planned
Went for an software update and oil change. However, since car had almost 40,000 miles on it they said I needed more done. This amounted to several hundred dollars. I guess this was fine since my car needed these services but I had not planned to spend extra that day. It takes me an hour to get there and an hour to get home, so the extra service they provided that day kept me from having to come back later. I hate having to take over 4 hours out of my day to do this. 2 hours driving time and 2 1/2 hours service time. It would have been nice to have a shuttle to shopping area in town and then shuttle me back to pick up my car.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/29/2019

M Rae P.
Atlanta, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/22/2019 Category: Service
I trust my notes will alert management how a person is left feeling when calls are not returned.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/23/2019

BG
Bianca G.
Senoia, GA
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and attentive
Helpful and attentive
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/15/2019

Dennis R.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Timely

07/10/2019 Category: Service
N/A
I haven't been here enough to honestly give a review but as far as the vehicle(Hyundai Sonata)...I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/10/2019

KC
Kevin C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Service consultant
Jerry was very friendly, courteous and professional! Explained everything in detail. service was completed in a timely manner.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/02/2019

TL
Thomas L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Tries to add on additional services not included in the Service Manual
Went in for normal oil change and tire rotation. Should be no big deal, but they tried to add $150 dollars worth of “engine/oil conditioning” service and fuel system service. If this is a necessary item, why isn’t it included in the service manual? Seems like they are just adding on profit boosting services that are not needed.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/17/2019

Griffin, GA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership - Service Needs Better Communication
All of my servicing has been done at SouthTowne, never had an issue until last week. I specifically requested certain servicing and my fault for not reading the entire receipt until I got home. Then saw that I was charged for something I asked not to be put in my car and it was. When I phoned, I received voicemail and I left a detailed message and there has been no return call.
We have always liked the dealership, my husband and I both drive Hyundai vehicles, we have not had any previous problems.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/10/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

Allen Bruce
Svc & Pts Director

770 253-1407

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Polite but repeat engine light on issue
Engine has turned on three time in the last few months. The light is off when I pick the car up but a few weeks later, the engine light is back on again. Very annoying and disruptive to take my car to the dealership every few weeks for the same engine light issue.

Caitlin Baker

Washington, DC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2019 Category: Service
While in town for a wedding...
I traveled to Atlanta for a wedding when my car stopped working twice in the middle of rush hour traffic while driving on 85 in Atlanta, GA. I took my vehicle to this dealership on Saturday morning to have it looked at.

The dealership normally does minor service on Saturdays but they took my vehicle anyway, discovered a recall on it for a computer repair, did the repair and also performed code checks for any problems.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/28/2019

Fayetteville, GA
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Very professional
Was new to the dealership and had never gotten my car serviced at a dealership but they were were quick, and replaced my battery that died on a new car.

Caitlin Baker

HK
Hye K.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick repair
Repair has been done than I expected.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/22/2019

Audrey S.
Fairburn, GA
05/17/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
SERVICE GOOD/ IN & OUT
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/17/2019

BN
Benny N.
Columbus, GA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Mr.
Great Service and in a timely matter
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/13/2019