10/21/2019 Category: Service
They'll make it right!
My previous experience was not a good one but I was contacted immediately to correct the problem. I appreciate the care Hyundai gives in serving their customers with quality service.

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Slow as shit!
Poor customer service, poor quality sevice, and extremely slow work. Who knew an oil change could take 4 hours!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/21/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/23/2019

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review!

Nikki Spurling

CJ
Cathlean J.
Carrollton, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Allen and Jerry contacted me and apologized for the insufficient service that I recieved. They immediately took action to rectify the problem. This was truly appreciated and thank you!

10/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Poor service repairs
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/14/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/16/2019

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

Nikki Spurling

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2019 Category: Service
They do help their customers
I had some issues but they were quickly resolved which says a lot in my book! It’s appreciated when they fix the problem!

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Takes awhile. Charges too much. And unnecessary work
Prices are ridiculous. Don’t complete work in a timely manner and charge you full price on something when only have if it was done. Not sure I’ll go back
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/25/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/30/2019

Carmen Krauth

KL
Kamillya L.
Palmetto, GA
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Excellent service, went above and beyond to accommodate my needs.

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Multiple Work jobs not completed as promised,
Smh
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/09/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/18/2019

Jerry Altares

Martin L.
Peachtree City, GA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Eh
Paying attention to detail and having good preparation equal optimism for success.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/13/2019

Peachtree City, GA
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Issue resolved? Yes and No.
I upped the rating from 2 to 4 stars. Service went out of their way to pick up and drop of my car; this was an expected and much appreciated gesture.

The issue was not resolved. According to service and some online forums, Sonata's often idle rough with the AC on. In the case of my car, this was not always the case. It seems correction is not possible. The service team claimed to have experienced the same behavior on 2 Sonata's in the lot. When I was there, I checked 1 Sonata 2.0 Turbo to match as closely as possible to my vehicle. The 2.0T i checked was smooth with the AC on. There were only two of this model on the lot last week.

So is the issue resolved? No.
Is there an issue? Unclear. Maybe, maybe not.

I am grateful they made the effort to give it another shot. I am not fully confident of the result as cars should't be rough when idling.

-Eric

05/06/2019 Category: Service
Could be better
Could use some facility upgrades. Staff rarely addresses the issue at hand. Long waits, little feedback.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/07/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/09/2019

Barry McKee

Brooks, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Southtown Hyundai went out of their way to service my vehicle after I didn’t know I needed an appointment. This wasn’t the kind of service that makes you want to do business with them. Thanks to all involved.

03/29/2019 Category: Service
Bad experience.
Bad attitude. Felt like a committed a crime.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/29/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and We do appreciate your business.

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/09/2019

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for 5 Star review!

Matthew D.
Hogansville, GA
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Won’t review
Only reason I will return is the car is new and they need to service it to keep my warranty in good standing. My first and last Hyandai. I will go back to car maker that always treated me better.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/04/2019

Thank-you for your 5 Star reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne Hyundai and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle maintained in the coming years.

Carmen Krauth

Deborah B.
Douglasville, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
None
No review as this is my first dissatisfied experience
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/06/2018

Let me begin with an apology for not being able to meet your expectations. Someone will reach out to you shortly to get this corrected. Again we apoligize for not handling your service visit correctly!

Your Southtowne Service Team

Hogansville, GA
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Broken promises
This dealer is stopping a loyal customer service incentive for unknown reasons. I will be buying my next vehicle somewhere else next time I purchase.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/26/2018

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. Our goal is complete satisfaction. It’s obvious we fell short of our goal. We have mainteained our oil change pricing, and plan on continuing to do so which is well below the market average which will compensate for the free oil change program that has been discontinued!

Senoia, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Couldn’t get through to service department for updates on pricing and servicing of car...phone rang to voicemail at every attempt. When they returned call, it was just before closing.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/13/2018

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. Our goal is complete satisfaction. It’s obvious we fell short of our goal.
I will investigate the situation. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Again, I apologize for not meeting your expectations and I appreciate your business.

Fayetteville, GA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Rude, Upselling, Uninformative
They didn't tell me when my car would be done. They tried to upsell other services, several of which were done on the manufacturers schedule elsewhere. They didn't show me these things in my car that they claim I needed. I suspect they are just the standard shady dealer who'll sell you things you don't need. I won't be back unless there's no other option. They also moved my seat to a point I couldn't get in and the car smelled like oil on the inside when I got it back.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/15/2018

Let me begin with an apology for not being able to meet your expectations, we do strive to give the customer the best automotive service experience possible! I will address this with the service staff, because this isn’t the way we do business. Thank you for your input!!!

Jimmy B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Concerned and Personable !!!!!!!!!
We experienced an issue with our warranty and the Ms Carmen (service dept) went above and beyond to assist us to the best of her ability. Thank you so much, you rock.

10/02/2018 Category: Service
???????????????????????
Waiting for clarification about my 100,000 warranty
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/02/2018

Let me begin with an apology for not being able to meet your expectations. Unfortunately, we here at Southtowne do not set the warranty guidelines, but we do strive to give the customer the best automotive service experience possible! if we can assist in any way with your communications to the warranty customer hotline please feel free reach out! Someone here will reach out to you soon!

Svc & Parts Director

09/03/2018 Category: Service
ok
is ok
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/05/2018

Barry McKee has tried to call a few times with the phone numbers we have but can’t get through.
I would be glad to reimburse you for the fuel additive if you don’t feel it was needed. I just to make contact with you so arrangements can be made. Please contact me for the reimbursement.
We base our recommendations on several different factors. Your owner’s manual does recommend the additive. I would be glad to give you the reference page. We also take customer convenience and our experience of what works in this area in consideration.
But it’s your car and obviously your choice on how to take care of it.
Again I apologize for not meeting your expectations and I appreciate your business.
Sincerely,
Parts and Service Director
Southtowne Hyundai

Juanita B.
Atlanta, GA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Still a great place
For visit on 7/23/2018 my service advisor was Tom Watt. I had a previous encounter with this same advisor she. I initially purchased my vehicle a few months ago, May. I return to the dealership a few weeks later because my light for passenger was blinking. He did not ride with me to hear the sound, nor was he courteous in explaining why the light might sound off. All of which I was no expecting at this dealership. I ended up going to a different location and seeking advice, and just writing it off that perhaps Tom was simply having a bad day. Fast forward to my next visit on 7/23/2018, the one for this survey. I encountered Tom Watt again. I thought I would see a different advisor but I assume she was out for the day, didn’t seem anyone else was available at the time. Tom took forever to greet or acknowledged I was even standing there beside my vehicle which was parked approx 5 feet from his. The service representative assistant Lucille Johnson, she saw me standing there and came over. She was very kind, I told her I had an appointment and I arrived a few minutes early (15 mins early) but no one had come to greet me or anything. She listened to my concern, then went to a gentleman behind the desk, came back with an answer that someone would be with me next. Suddenly Fom Watt came over. He didn’t greet me, but I greeted him good morning. After I advised as I did with the assistant abo7t the appointment, he actually did not allow me to finish and cut me mid sentence... I guess he knew what I wanted, but he was incorrect and got the service request incorrect as well, which I noticed as I was about to sign the request form. He became very upset when I advised of the error and starched the ink pen from me, removed the paper, snatched the other paper off the printer to his left so hard that the other papers on the printer came off and when he slammed it on the desk for me to sign, the other papers from these flew off as well. The servicemen who came to take my vehicle back approached us and he verified the service. Tom Watt corrected him that the service input was incorrect and adviced of the new order entry. Based on the verbiage used it sounded like he was trying to placed blame on the customer (me) for changing my mind but I didn’t. I actually had the original service email request and the follow up email as well in my records, however it was not my place to speak up about this because we had secured the service and it was unnecessary to bring this up. After my encounter with Tom Watt, everyone who I encountered after him was very nice. I conversed with a few customers who ended up being a blessing disguise as I am in the market for a home, and the the other representatives for checkout and purchasing automotive assessories were very kind. Only because of them and a few others I have encountered at SouthTowne Hyundai Newnan, I will return to this location. However, if at all possible, if there are any customer service classes offered or any coaching that could benefit Tom Watt, I strongly suggest them for him. I work in customer service as well, and we offer classes as such to our employees every few months or so. Thank you.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/08/2018

I will look into the situation. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Sincerely,