Overall Rating 4.5393287/5Overall Rating 4.5393287/5Overall Rating 4.5393287/5Overall Rating 4.5393287/5rating 4.5393287
Overall Rating 2.1235919/5Overall Rating 2.1235919/5rating 2.1235919rating 2.1235919rating 2.1235919

SK
SHERRY K.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/19/2014 Category: Service
outstanding customer service
I highly recommend this dealership. Best experience ever!
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/21/2014

Thank you. We sincerely appreciate your business.

10/15/2014 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Always friendly service. They go the extra mile to ensure customers leave happy.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/16/2014

Thank you for your kind words and your business and trust with us.

LESLIE S.
10/15/2014 Category: Service
friendly
everyone seemed very nice

Torey S.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Great service! Great people!
Carmen, Barry and Wes are the best Service Advisors! I only bring my Hyundai to them for service! Keep up the good work.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/16/2014

Torey, Thank you for the kind words. As you FULL WELL KNOW, employees are the key to success. No matter how good a businesses processes are, it takes employees to make them work. I sincerely hope you will continue to do business with Southtowne and wish you success with all your endeavors. Forrest Smith

LN
LISA N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Warranty Service
I took my car in on a Monday after a warning light came on regarding emissions sensor malfunction. I arrived at 9:15 am and the service department which opened at 7:30 am, had already taken in over 20 cars. I waited about 50 minutes before my car was taken into a bay and was told the service would be another 2 hours. However, by 11:50 a.m., I was on my way. They had a very busy morning but it sure didn't feel that way to me as a customer. I appreciate that.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/14/2014

Thank You for your business, trust and patience. I am looking forward to seeing you for your next service visti.

LT
LINDSAY T.
Temple, GA
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Friendly,Great Service!
We have purchased two vehicles from this Hyundia Dealer and we have had nothing but,the best service when purchasing OR getting our car service! Great Car Prices Too ! Thank You Southtowne Hyundia!

Lindsay,
 Thank you for your business and trust in us.

John F.
2012 HYUNDAI EQUUS
10/09/2014 Category: Service
very accommodating to work around my schedule - then they are dependable of finishing the work on time
Simply - I have learned to trust the folks at Southtowne. They do business by the Golden Rule
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/10/2014

Thank-you for taking the time to answer our survey request. You don't hear or see much of the "Golden Rule" these days. But it's nice to know there are still those who know and value it's meaning. Southtowne Hyundai values your time, your loyalty and your trust. We look forward to keeping your vehicle serviced for you.

Rose C.
Peachtree City, GA
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/08/2014 Category: Service
auto maintenance
personnel courteous ; prompt service
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/09/2014

It was  joy to help you! If you need us, let us know!
Torey Simmons

Sharpsburg, GA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding
Southtowne Hyundai in Newnan really went the extra mile to ensure great service. I plan on making them my go-to dealer for all of my automotive needs

09/29/2014 Category: Service
Navigation system not under warranty
Navigation system broke at 50000 miles. Was now told it is not under 60000 mile warranty. Costs 3000 to fix. Gonna buy my next car from Toyota.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/02/2014

Anonymous,
While Southtowne can't change the manufacturer’s warranty coverage, our standing with them does afford some influence in goodwill decisions. I hope Southtowne and Hyundai’s joint offer to cover the repair will demonstrate both our intent on customer satisfaction. I also hope this will have some influence on your next vehicle purchase.
Sincerely,
Southtowne Hyundai

Anonymous,
 I know we had your car in yesterday for the radio repair. I hope Southtowne and Hyundai's goodwill repair will restore your faith in Southtowne and Hyundai.

Cheryl W.
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/25/2014 Category: Service
The service writers look after me.
Every one at my local Hyundai dealer have been very good to help me and keep my Santa Fe in top form.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/29/2014

Looking after you and your vehicle is top priority here at Southtowne Hyundai. Knowing your vehicle is maintained by factory trained technicians assures you that your vehicle gets the maintenance it needs along with factory recommended parts. Thank-you for allowing us to keep your Santa-Fe in top form. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/30/2014

Thank you for the great survey! It was a pleasure doing business with you!
Torey Simmons

HW
HOWARD W.
Peachtree City, GA
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Top notch service!
Top notch first time service experience concerning a recall problem.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/02/2014

Thank you for the great survey! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

AC
AUDREY C.
Senoia, GA
09/22/2014 Category: Service
Interested in providing excellent service
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/25/2014

Thank-you for allowing us to service your car. You can always expect excellence from our factory trained technicians who take pride in the work they perform. From all the service consultants and technicians at Southtowne Hyundai, we thank-you for your loyalty.

MALCOLM W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2014 Category: Service
Sales department was fine. Service department hasn't fixed my problem.
Service department has not fixed a problem with a brand new vehicle. A roar or vibration developed within the first two weeks of owning a 2014 Santa Fe . Service department signs it off as can not duplicate.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/22/2014

Malcolm,
 Let me begin with a heartfelt apology for the inconvenience. Torey, Barry and Chris did hear the noise. We could not duplicate the noise while the Chris, the technician was under the vehicle listening. The correct diagnosis and repair will be quite time consuming and you were waiting in our lounge. You may remember Torey reviewing this with you as well as the loaner we will have ready when you can drop it off. It's also noted on your invoice to please reschedule to have dropped off. We will be glad to repair the noise. I know this is an inconvenience and again I apologize for it. Please contact  Torey or me when you can drop the car off.
Thanks
Service manager
770-634-8100 cell number

ps, I will also try to call you.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2014 Category: Service
They clearly did not want to assist me and dismissed my claims that there was an issue with my car.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/17/2014

Tanese, I apologize if you were made to feel that way. All that's on the repair order is the MPG select car care reimburcement campaign. We have been unusually busy with the new recalls and may have not taken whatever it is you needed seriously enough. Please respond that I may look into the situation and correct whatever went wrong. Again I apologize.
Servie Manager
770-634-8100 cell number

FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/19/2014

Tanase, Thank you for speaking with me yesterday about your car. I looked up technical service bulletins for anything common to this car. The only update has to do with “reduction of gear crunch noise when decelerating to a stop”. I covered this with Barry and this has nothing to do with your concern. I still feel that taking the car in for further diagnosis would have just wasted your time. I apologize if this is not the way you feel. Forrest Smith Service Manager

John S.
Sharpsburg, GA
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Sent in once already no response back yet
Sent it in already no response back
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/17/2014

John, Let me start with an apology for not meeting your expectations. I asked everyone here if there was a prior notification or message from you concerning this. It must have fallen through the cracks since no one here got any notification of a problem. I tried the phone numbers we have on file here and had to leave a message. Please contact me directly so we may start to correct whatever may have gone wrong. My cell number is usually the best way but e-mail is good also. Sincerely Forrest Smith Service Manager Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan 770-634-8100, cell number fsmith@southtowne.com, email address

FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/23/2014

Debbie,
 Thanks for responding. I will write a credit for the 2 oil, filter and tire rotations in your service history. The credit will print out on any repair order written here in the future. We do care about our customers as well as our reputation and I truely apologize for the trouble.

TINA S.
Senoia, GA
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/15/2014 Category: Service
They treat you right.
The service is really good.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/15/2014

We thank you for all your business. We would not be here if it weren’t for our customers.

SG
SUSAN G.
09/12/2014 Category: Service
d
Convenience and knowledgeable and friendly employees. Also, the ease and work done in a timely manner.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/14/2014

LR
LACHANZE R.
09/10/2014 Category: Service
SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Superior in every facet of business. Commendable!!
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/11/2014

Thank-you for responding to our survey request. We appreciate and value your loyalty and opinions. We hope each time you visit us we can exceed your expectations. Thank-you again,
 Caemen Krauth

VP
VICKI P.
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Tory - oil change 9/8/14
Tory was very prompt to get the service that I needed & acted very professional. He was very helpful & made sure that I was satisfied with the service that I received.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/11/2014

Thank you for your survey and kind words! I enjoyed getting to help you! If you need us, please let us know! –Torey Simmons, Service Advisor

CARL W.
09/06/2014 Category: Service
Great recall experience
I was in and out for a factory recall in about 35 minutes. Barely had time to finish the courtesy coffee which was excellent.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/11/2014

Thank-you for such a favorable reply on your recent service visit. Our factory trained technicians are dedicated and efficient in all your vehicle needs. Glad you enjoyed the coffee. We look forward to seeing you again soon.