Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5rating 4.5340945
Overall Rating 2.1363683/5Overall Rating 2.1363683/5rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683

Darby H.
Roanoke, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Got more services than planned
Went for an software update and oil change. However, since car had almost 40,000 miles on it they said I needed more done. This amounted to several hundred dollars. I guess this was fine since my car needed these services but I had not planned to spend extra that day. It takes me an hour to get there and an hour to get home, so the extra service they provided that day kept me from having to come back later. I hate having to take over 4 hours out of my day to do this. 2 hours driving time and 2 1/2 hours service time. It would have been nice to have a shuttle to shopping area in town and then shuttle me back to pick up my car.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/29/2019

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

PA
Patricia A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Had great service and fast.

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review!

FK
Frank K.
Senoia, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil change service
Quick and easy and not expensive

Judy W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Very informative on repairs needed
Greeted friendly and taken care as I arrived.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/26/2019

KC
Katherine C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/25/2019 Category: Service
The Staff
Love the new guy Jerry!!!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/25/2019

Jerry Altares

BT
Brittany T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/23/2019 Category: Service
I had an awesome service advisor who was helpful and told me how long my wait would be. My car was done in a timely manner.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/24/2019

LL
Luis L.
schedule service
Your service personnel Mr. Bryan treated me like a valuable customer. recommended additional services and had me out in less than 35 minutes
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/23/2019

Robert H.
First Time Visit
Very friendly and professional.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick Service
I love bringing my car to Southtowne because they have always been on time and the service is quick! The staff is always very friendly and patient when you have lots of questions.

Customer Service
Great customer service!

Mary L.
another outstanding encounter with Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan

Hogansville, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
My car service
I got my defective part replaced and it is working great.

M Rae P.
Atlanta, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/22/2019 Category: Service
I trust my notes will alert management how a person is left feeling when calls are not returned.

Jerry Altares

SV
Stephen V.
Carrollton, GA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
BRIAN MUNSON provided exemplary service
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/22/2019

KK
Katherine K.
Thanks for the Excellent Service
Carmen Krauth in the Southtowne Hyundai Service Department was very concerned and responsive when my car wouldn't start (luckily in my own driveway). She helped me throughout the towing process and got my car fixed very quickly. My husband and I both have Hyundai cars and have always found the Southtowne Hyundai Service Department to be excellent. Thanks again for the great service!

Dudley M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Brian Munson, the Service Advisor, did an excellent job of explaining all the processes.
Your team finished the work earlier than I expected and at the price I was quoted.

2019 Hyundai Elantra

Villa Rica, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Taking Care of the Customer in the Best Way
I never worry about having Southtowne Hyundai take care of my vehicles. All the vehicles I have owned have been Hyundai cars or SUVs. The one thing I can always count on is the service. It is always top-notch and I always get the best service. The folks at Southtowne are professional and, most importantly, friendly. Carmen, our service representative, is the best and she does such a great job taking care of our service needs. She always reviews my service history to make sure that everything is taken care of and that I don't pay extra for things I don't need. WOW! What a great experience!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/20/2019

Sharpsburg, GA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Service visit
Simple oversight. Problem solved and I am satisfied.

Oil change with appointment
Convenient location

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

Allen Bruce
Svc & Pts Director

770 253-1407

Michael M.
Fayetteville, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Southtown always provides fast and efficient service!