Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5rating 4.5340945
Overall Rating 2.1363683/5Overall Rating 2.1363683/5rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683

Chester C.
Fayetteville, GA
2012 Hyundai Equus
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Equus 2012
Carmen Kraus
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/20/2019

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review!

Judy M.
2012 Hyundai Equus
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Exceeded My Expectations
I love Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan, they are very professional and reliable. I recently went in for repairs, my cost was less than estimated, when does that ever happen? I love working with Carmen, she always takes care of my car and is friendly and professional. I will continue to use Southtowne.

Carol C.
Carrollton, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Another great service appointment
Great service at Southtowne Hundai.! I get all my service done there. It is always done on a timely basis and at a fair with courteous and helpful staff
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/19/2019

Sharpsburg, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
The people I have came incontact with
Diane is amazing! - in sales

Katelyn is amazing! - in service

Hampton, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Honest dependable service..
I have been to other Hyundai service departments and have found them less than trustworthy.. Will not go anywhere else for my service needs.

Thomas M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work without hassle
I took my car in there due to a problem with the transmission. It was all covered under the powertrain warranty and all repairs were made relatively quickly. Service was top-notch from beginning to end in the car drives like it was brand new.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/17/2019

Spring S.
06/17/2019 Category: Service

TL
Thomas L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Tries to add on additional services not included in the Service Manual
Went in for normal oil change and tire rotation. Should be no big deal, but they tried to add $150 dollars worth of “engine/oil conditioning” service and fuel system service. If this is a necessary item, why isn’t it included in the service manual? Seems like they are just adding on profit boosting services that are not needed.

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

NH
Nichole H.
Grantville, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service in the service center
Employee not friendly, car not ready when promised, I was left stranded at work with no ride. They showed up 20 minutes after I got off with the wrong car after I got off.....after I had to pay for a ride to the dealership because no one would call me back after HOURS of trying to contact them. The employee told me that I wasn’t the only phone call that they had, she had 30 others. POOR POOR POOR customer service....

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

YP
Young P.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Blinking engine check light repair
The service manager kindly listened to my requirements and helped me to solve the problem.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Blinking engine check light repair
The service was not completed in time as promised and I had to visit two times to take my car back. Disappointed.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
good service
good job

Caqrmen Krauth

Martin L.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Eh
Paying attention to detail and having good preparation equal optimism for success.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/13/2019

Definitely recommend!

Jerry Altares

Situation Resolved
Service Manager called me immediately to rectify the situation and provided me with gift certificates for my next visit.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Forgot to service my car
Dropped my car off the night before for a Saturday morning service. Got to the Service center at 1:30 PM to pick my car up only to find out that they "forgot" to service my car and I would have to come back.

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/18/2019

VR
Vera R.
Fairburn, GA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
63,000 Miles Still Going with Southtowne Hyundai
Great service with professional people at Southtowne Hyundai—always.

Kathryn S.
Macon, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
I love coming to Southtowne Hyundai for servicing both my Hyundai Santa Fe’s. I drive almost 2 hours because of the quality service they give.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/11/2019

GL
Guy L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent friendly service.
Love my new sonata and tell all my friends how great it is. Also tell them about the good service dept..

Griffin, GA
Great Dealership - Service Needs Better Communication
All of my servicing has been done at SouthTowne, never had an issue until last week. I specifically requested certain servicing and my fault for not reading the entire receipt until I got home. Then saw that I was charged for something I asked not to be put in my car and it was. When I phoned, I received voicemail and I left a detailed message and there has been no return call.
We have always liked the dealership, my husband and I both drive Hyundai vehicles, we have not had any previous problems.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/10/2019

Lagrange, GA
Thanks
I appreciate the service manager reaching out after last visit and making sure I was satisfied after my recent experience with the service department. He was very courteous, kind, and respectful.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Could use better customer service
My first visit to have my car serviced at Southtowne was positive and satisfactory. However, my second visit was very disappointing. I had a very difficult time with trying to call and speak with someone in service department and kept getting sent to voicemail after calling multiple times over the course of a couple weeks. Also, my car was not ready when promised and I was not offered a complementary car. It was a very frustrating and disappointing experience.

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Polite but repeat engine light on issue
Engine has turned on three time in the last few months. The light is off when I pick the car up but a few weeks later, the engine light is back on again. Very annoying and disruptive to take my car to the dealership every few weeks for the same engine light issue.