Latest Review 20 minutes ago

Ellenton, FL
Cadillac CTS-V
10/24/2020
Excellent visit
Very friendly and helpful front desk people and excellent maintenance with reasonable rates.
Third time there same excellent visit

Dave W.
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Dave said everything was good.

Dennis L.
Ford Expedition
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said they did everything they said they would and it all works.

Carli W.
Chrysler 200
10/21/2020
My first choice mechanic
Pat was very knowledgeable and helpful getting my vehicles Repaired and back on the road in a very short time. Family owned and operated business that’s treats you like family.

Jessica S.
Dodge Charger
10/17/2020
Bad Business 👎
What I paid for to be done $$$ and still there and I took my car somewhere else tgey telling me that I need the same work done I'm sorry but I'm not coming back bad business I will not send nobody your way .
Patrick B., Owner from Sparks Computerized Car Care responded on 10/21/2020

Sorry To Hear.  Everything That We Have Done Is 2yr/24000 Mile Warranty At Any NAPA Auto Care Center in the US I Would Like To Have A Chance To Look At The Vehicle To See Whats Wrong But You Are Entitled To Your Opinion !! Let Me Know If you would like us to check it !!!

Patrick Brinker
Owner/Gen manager
941-746-7763

BW
Brandie W.
10/13/2020
They always get me in right away and have my car ready when they say. Also really great prices, love using Patrick as my go to car man.

John S.
10/12/2020
Another Quality Service
Came in last minute for a new battery and like always was treated like the only customer they had. Pat and staff make you feel like the most important person, being a new battery or complete set of brakes.

Jason P.
Mazda B2500
10/12/2020
Honored warranty
Very friendly business.

I've been coming here for over 5 years and Sparks comes highly recommend to all my friends and family.

CJ
Chuck J.
Nissan Frontier
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Chuck said everything was okay

AH
Ann H.
10/08/2020
Yes ,It's not about the FREE COFFEE.MR Patrick and Great STAFF IT IS ABOUT YOU
YOUR WORK and passionate to your customers the well-being and safety of our vehicle that we drive I've taken more than four vehicles over the years to Sparks computerized Car Care Never Have I Ever Had A bring a vehicle back and say there's something still wrong I want to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and what great wonderful work you all do thank you for the appointments and even squeezing me in when I don't have an appointment and again I recommend them highly to anybody I talked too.
Ann H 10/2020

Crystal W.
Mitsubishi Mirage
10/08/2020
The service and staff are great
I needed to have my car looked. I called sparks and spoke to the owner Pat. He was so nice and helpful. Set me up with an appointment to next day. I was so impressed and how thorough and fast they were. They got my car in at the scheduled time. The staff was so nice and they took the time to explain everything to me. I was shocked at the reasonable prices. Sparks is were I will be taking my car for now on. Thank Sparks for such great service.

Shawn S.
Palmetto, FL
Lexus ES 350
10/07/2020
The best shop in Manatee County!
Sparks Computerized car care is the best shop in Florida! They are honest and in this day and age you don't see that very often! Thanks for all you do!

Barabara S.
Hyundai Genesis
10/03/2020
Quick service with a smile
Whenever I call I get a pleasant greeting and a thank you in the end. Service is always great

GC
Gilbert C.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Gilbert said the service was pretty good, they were friendly and kept in contact about everything.