Latest Review almost 2 years ago

HM
Harding M.
04/18/2018
New Customer
Look forward to addressing problems that were located

RK
Roland K.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/14/2018
OIl Change
My truck has about 120,000 miles and Stadium did a good survey of the overall state of the vehicle and gave a realistic assessment of the urgency of each potential issue. These guys do a good job.

Sarah M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/08/2018
VW TIGUAN
The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Their service is exceptional. I am very positive that I cannot get better service anywhere else for my vehicles.

Jeff D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/07/2018
First Time
The service was terrific: professional, quality, efficiency. Thank you to the Stadium Auto Team.

Ray S.
Canton, MI
04/06/2018
Great service.
When you need your foreign car fixed right and from a fair price. This is the place to go. I took my 2013 BMW there and the customer service was outstanding. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and highly skilled. I will definitely be a return customer.

KC
Kayla C.
Manchester, MI
04/06/2018
I will only trust Stadium with my vehicle! Knowledgeable, timely & personable.

MA
Michael A.
Plymouth, MI
Jeep Cherokee
03/31/2018
Always Respectful Service
A SUPERIOR AUTO SERVICE FACILITY. ALWAYS A POSITIVE CUSTOMER CENTERED FOCUS. GOOD MECHANICS. GREAT SERVICE MANAGERS. MANY YEAR CUSTOMER NOW.

JZ
John Z.
Audi allroad
03/24/2018
Consistent top guality service
Once again, from scheduling, to walking thru the doors, the customer service experience is flawless!

HH
Heather H.
03/17/2018
Stellar service
A great staff who seem to genuinely care about their customers!

Rick S.
Volkswagen Passat
03/15/2018
Good place for German car service
Fairly routine repair - replace fuel pump. Came in well under the phone estimate.

WS
Willie S.
Pontiac G6
03/14/2018
Always take my car here
These guys are very professional and courteous. Great place to take your vehicle!

DJ
Deb J.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/02/2018
Very knowledgable and friendly staff. Experienced; took the time to explain their recommendations and didn't try to upcharge me for unnecessary work
Very impressed with professionalism

LD
Linda D.
Mercedes-Benz C240
03/01/2018
Great Service Experience
I've used Stadium Auto for service on my vehicle since I moved back to the area a year and a half ago. The mechanics who work on the cars are well trained in the specifics of the makes and models they service and I always feel confident that they are knowlegable and thorough. I recently had them perform a scheduled service as well as replacment of spark plugs. The work required several hours time and as I had nobody available to drop me off and pick me up they were kind enough to run me home and then pick me up when my car was ready. This is a buisiness that pairs competence of work with service to their customers!

Carla S.
Dexter, MI
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/26/2018
Nice staff
I did something really stupid, I poured Krud Kutter into my washer fluid reservoir. I felt ridiculous when I called to make an appointment. The staff didn’t laugh nor did they make me feel dumb.

Khris S.
Clinton, MI
Mercedes-Benz C240
02/24/2018
Great customer service!
They are always open and willing to answer all your questions and deal with your concerns.