Jim H.
Huntington, UT
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he was a little disgruntled. His service was not good. The work was expensive.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/13/2018

Jim thanks for taking time to talk to me today, I understand that the costs of repair are expensive, I am sorry we did not completely meet you expectations, and I want you to know we will try harder next time to exceed your expectaitons.  Thank for being my customer.

Joe L Piccolo

BW
Bill W.
Elmo, UT
Buick LaCrosse
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ladine. She said the service took much longer than expected and was much more expensive than anticipated.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for talking to me this morning in regard to your disappointment we us.  We strive to meet or exceed our customers expectation and I am sorry we did not meet yours.  I am glad to hear that the car is running smoothly and greatful to receive your input.  I hope all works well for you and Bill and will strive to do better in the future.

Joe L Piccolo

LN
LEE N.
Price, UT
Honda Fit
10/13/2015
Have had to car in twice for the same problem . Still not working. Took it in for a 3rd time and hoping it works.
Frustrated a little bit with the recurrent mechanical problem. It has been inconvenient having to take the car in 3 times for the same problem. At least I haven't been charged though for my subsequent visits which has been a plus.

PG
Patricia G.
Utah
09/17/2015 Category: Service
Patricia said the business offer her a refund. She was just happy they acknowledged her. They gave a $100 gift card.

09/03/2015 Category: Service
Patricia said the business took over a week to finish the service and the original diagnosis on the vehicle was wrong. She paid for a part which turned out not to be needed.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/15/2015

Thank you for talking to me today and allowing me to clear up the confussion on this repair.  I am greatful you allowed me to work this out with you and look forward to serving you in the future.

Clifford B.
Wellington, UT
Suzuki Sidekick
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Clifford said this business had multiple delays during the process of fixing his vehicle, and they did not contact him enough to explain to him what was going on.
Joe P. from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 04/15/2015

While the service was delayed on rebuilding the 3L60 transmission for Clifford's 1996 Suzuiki Sidekick we were able to save him more than $880.00 from the first quote and more than $1000.00 from the dealer price.  I personally talked to CJ on multiple occasions but sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations.  I will mail you a gift certificate of $100.00 for future use and hope you can forgive us for falling short.  I tried to call and remind you that your warranty needs to be validated with a quick check up and the time for that is running out.  Please call me at your earliest convenience to set up the appointment.  Again we intend to provide you are valuable finished product and will try harder to meet your expectations next time.