Price, UT
Honda Accord Wgn
09/11/2018
Any entertainment when you waiting maybe ?
They make the change.satisfaction to the costumer try to find the problen and fixed Im happy with my last visit .

09/09/2018
More efficiency
Need be more fast more efficiency
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/10/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to talk to me this morning, first and foremost let me say that I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations on your last visit.  You have reminded me that even when the service is free, it needs to meet your expectations, thank you.  We try very hard to meet or exceed our customers expectations each and every time they visit.  I am greatful that you complained and that you will give us a second chance and assure you we will not fail again.  I look forward to solving your problem and want to thank you for being our customer.

SO
Scott O.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they did a great job and they went above and beyond to make things right. He was very happy and pleased.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he went in for a problem with his vehicle and had the repair done, however, the business performed the repair on the wrong side of his vehicle. They proceeded to inform him that there was a problem with a different part that would cost him a lot more than he had expected to pay.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/13/2018

Scott Thank you for talking to me today, I am sorry we failed to properly meet your request, and I am greatful to you for allowing me to make it right.  To error is human and I hope this makes it possible for you to use us in the future knowing we will make things right when we need to, Thanks for being our customer.

Jimmy P.
08/14/2017 Category: Service
Jimmy said this business paid him off with $30.

07/31/2017 Category: Service
Jimmy said the service was fine but the price was a little higher than what he was expecting.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 08/10/2017

Jimmy it was nice to talk to you today and confirm that our diagnosis was right, the $39 spent was then well spent for you and the problem was solved.  We are sorry not to fully meet your expectations and hope to in the future.

EJ
Eric J.
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Eric said the business fixed the vehicle and fixed the issues he had with their price.

05/24/2017 Category: Service
Eric said it was a little costly but they fixed the problem.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 05/25/2017

Eric it was nice to talk to today about your concerns for the recent repair.  It was good to hear that the vehicle is running well and the rest of you trip was uneventful.  Also the recognition over cost being your choice for the higher quality part was greatly appreciated.  We hope to see you again should the need arise and thank you for being our customer.

ZG
Zachery G.
10/25/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Jennifer. She said the business fixed her vehicle and the steering knuckles on the passenger side. They left parts off that were supposed to be put on.

10/18/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Zachery's wife. She said her experience and the customer service was horrible. They guaranteed that the parts were going to be there on a certain day and they were not. She had to track down one of the parts herself. They did not read the work order correctly and only one of the parts was put in.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 10/21/2016

Zachery,

Thank you for taking my call today and talking to me.  I am glad you made the trip back to Denver safely and before your deadline.  I also want to sincerely tell you I am sorry we did not meet you expectation during your recent visit.  Please call me if there is anything else we can do for you.

GD
George D.
09/30/2015 Category: Service
George said this business provided good service this time.

09/22/2015 Category: Service
George said he had a good experience with this business.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/25/2015

George,  Thank you so much for talking with me today.  I am glad to take care of your concerns, and appoligize for the late evening call in regard to this followup.  I am happy to have you as a customer and look forward to helping you with other issue and concerns.

PG
Patricia G.
09/17/2015 Category: Service
Patricia said the business offer her a refund. She was just happy they acknowledged her. They gave a $100 gift card.

09/03/2015 Category: Service
Patricia said the business took over a week to finish the service and the original diagnosis on the vehicle was wrong. She paid for a part which turned out not to be needed.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/15/2015

Thank you for talking to me today and allowing me to clear up the confussion on this repair.  I am greatful you allowed me to work this out with you and look forward to serving you in the future.

Dylan C.
Salt Lake City, UT
12/10/2020
Friendly and helpful
My car's transmission down outside Moab and was towed to Supreme Muffler and Brake in Price. Carl was very helpful with helping me navigate whether to replace the transmission or not. Ultimately, I sold the car to a salvage company on the internet and Carl was kind enough to mail me the check and even texted me a few days later to ensure that it arrived. Super friendly and helpful people.

Robert G.
San Bernardino, CA
08/26/2020
Taken advantage of
I earlier left a good review with Supreme Automotive of Price Utah 911 E. 100 north Price Utah prior to realizing that my car still has the same problem that I paid to get fixed, I’m loosing Freon at a fast pace & was told after doing a pressure test my radiator cap was the problem “ WELL” after ending up stranded on the highway after paying for a so called new cap that I was told was my problem I realize that my cap was never actually replaced I still had the same cap which caused Me to end up stranded on the side of the highway !!!!

GC
Gerald C.
Boise, ID
06/07/2019
Shout out to Joe and mechanics
My Sienna Van broke down at Soldiers Pass Utah. We asked the towing driver if we would have to tow back to Provo due to transmission issue. He highly recommended Supreme Muffler as a highly regarded business which could take care of any transmission problems. We met Joe and left the car while we floated the Green River at Moab. Upon return the car was fixed and it was not a transmission replacement instead the transfer case was the problem. Joe had us fixed up for a decent price. If you want honest dependable service this business and Joe are what you need. Highly satisfiec

GC

Paula B.
Saint George, UT
Nissan Maxima
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Paula said the staff at this business were very thorough, and very friendly. They made sure that they had the correct parts and that the repairs were done correctly. She had gone to another business before, and the staff there put the wrong fluids in her vehicle. She was very pleased with how the employees here treated her. She heard that the owner, Joe had worked on her vehicle himself, he made sure that everything was done right.

KK
Krey K.
Price, UT
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Krey said the business has good customer service, they are fast and nice.

LD
Lil D.
Wellington, UT
Chevrolet Venture
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Lil said she has never received a bad service from the business. She said Joe takes care of her needs and she is satisfied with the business.

WY
Willard Y.
Huntington, UT
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said this business was very good. Joe was very thorough and did not release her vehicle without his complete approval. She stated she trusted him, they were very good at what they did, and she would like them to keep up the good work.