Salt Lake City, UT
11/25/2018
I came in and needed a service on my car. I didn't have an appointment but Joe got me right in and had me out in a timely manner so I could get out of town. Great customer service.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 12/11/2018

Jeff thanks for the great review and the kind words, we strive to live up to our customers expectations and deliver a timely valuable finished product each and every time, thanks for being my customer

Clair C.
Huntington, UT
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Clair said things worked out but the vehicle had to go back a few times.

Cody M.
Subaru Legacy
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Cody said everything is okay.

Karl B.
Huntington, UT
Mercedes-Benz 300D
08/29/2018
Always willing to help
It is amazing to me that when I have a problem with my car Joe says bring it in so I can fix it. I've never had to wait Joe is always willing to help me.

TF
Timothy F.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said the employees were good.

ME
Martin E.
Cleveland, UT
06/13/2018
Great service!!
You did add Freon to the air conditioner at no charge, thank you, it is working fine now.

I spent over $800.00 on the check engine light with the repairs you diagnosed, but the light still came back on.

KW
Kyle W.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the business did not order the part that was needed in a timely fashion.

ME
MARTIN E.
Cleveland, UT
04/28/2018
Too much BS
I received a text from Joe Which I answered and He did not respond. I received a survey and no response. Now I am receiving a e-mail. I handed Joe a $50.00 certificate I bought from the Kiwanis Auction and Ed said he would apply it to my bill. I do not see where He did that. Please verify.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 05/14/2018

Hi Martin, this is Joe sorry to see that the follow up is annoying to you, however I am glad to receive your input to halp us improve.  How is the AC working?  Once again we are trying to meet or exceed your expectaions as often as possible and appreciate you as our customer.

Randy W.
East Carbon, UT
Jeep CJ5
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the employees were good.

Laurie B.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Laurie's husband. He said the business does a great job.

AR
Alex R.
Provo, UT
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Alex said this business provided him good service. They took longer than they said they would, but they did a good job.

AR
Alex R.
Utah
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Alex said the business had nice people, and did the job. He is taking his truck in tomorrow morning, because the problem didn't change. For the last couple of days it has been the same problem. He is unable to use his vehicle. The vehicle was running well, but now it has the same problem.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 01/10/2018

Alex I am thankful to have been able to review the repair on the GMC once again.  I am hopeful that the edge chip was the source of the intermittent electrical problem.  I have not heard back from you and hope all is well.  I appreciate you as a customer and will follow this electiral problem out if it is not repaired.  Once again thanks for being my customer.

RJ
Ron J.
Helper, UT
Scion tC
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Ron said the business always treats him well.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 01/10/2018

Ron I am very greatful to have you and Bernie for my cutomers, Thank You.  Thank you for the good review and I hope to see you again when we can serve you keeping you safe and your vehicle dependable.

KF
Kittie F.
Ford Edge
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Kittie said this business provided good customer service.

KH
Kaylee H.
Sandy, UT
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Kaylee said the staff did a really good job and they took care of her quickly.